EDD Jan 2014

illuz

I think these few days i finally can feel some fetal movements too. It's different from what I felt earlier, which I guess previous was just gas. I feel "something" rolling at the lower abs area

Peenut, I got cramps and soreness past few days too. Think baby is growing rapidly, and past few days I was very busy and walk alot. They said my soreness is round ligament pain. My butt, back, legs also ache.. Cannot walk too much.. Lol

Last edited:

illuz

I think someone mentioned before, but I can't find the post... Can someone share again what is the brand of fish oil with lemon flavor? Thanks!
It's called Dhaxtra softgel. It comes in a box of 30s. Stated on box is flavorless n odorless but theres a tinge of lemon smell. Not sure how much it cost though, as gynae gave me together with other vitamins.

I think these few days i finally can feel some fetal movements too. It's different from what I felt earlier, which I guess previous was just gas. I feel "something" rolling at the lower abs area

Peenut, I got cramps and soreness past few days too. Think baby is growing rapidly, and past few days I was very busy and walk alot. They said my soreness is round ligament pain. My butt, back, legs also ache.. Cannot walk too much.. Lol
I'm having the same thing. My backache is back, my lower abdomen is painful most of the time as well as if there's something heavy there. I'm back to peeing a lot now, sometimes i think if the baby is there and pushing my pelvic area. I'm watching out though for any bleeding since lower abdomen is painful again, i'm afraid that something will fall out of me from there anytime. :S. My legs start to hurt, but only during the evenings. So normally, i will raise up my legs against the wall.

babytazz

It's called Dhaxtra softgel. It comes in a box of 30s. Stated on box is flavorless n odorless but theres a tinge of lemon smell. Not sure how much it cost though, as gynae gave me together with other vitamins.
Thanks illuz! Want to google on this and see if I want to buy this to try.

Rzena

I just saw my gynae this morning. I'm in team blue!
So can save money lah...pass on my elder boy's clothes to didi. :p

Babytazz, my gynae sells Dhaxtra for $60 per box. I heard it's not on sale in retail stores.

ya i do have cramps as well and can feel the movement especially at night when I lie flat on the bed.
I envy you...i wish I already have the movements too..hahaha...it will definitely give me a certain kind of assurance that my baby is okay inside my tummy.

Last edited:

Lush

I'm having the same thing. My backache is back, my lower abdomen is painful most of the time as well as if there's something heavy there. I'm back to peeing a lot now, sometimes i think if the baby is there and pushing my pelvic area. I'm watching out though for any bleeding since lower abdomen is painful again, i'm afraid that something will fall out of me from there anytime. :S. My legs start to hurt, but only during the evenings. So normally, i will raise up my legs against the wall.
ya, me too, cramps are back so im being more careful when im off to the toilet. will scan the toilet paper to make sure there isnt a tiny speck of blood. my detailed is in a weeks time so im crossing my fingers!

BlurTazy

Can we dye our hair during pregnancy? Read that henna dye is safe. And coloring hair during 2nd tri is safer than 1st tri.
I'm dying to fix my hair. I have white hair as and when since 20 yo+. So used to coloring and touching up to cover the whites.
Any experience to share?

rainbowgotu

hi Blurtazy.. I asked my gynae.. he say no.. he say either I wan low risk or NO risk.. But everything depends lah.. Xia Xue also dye and bleach her hair but her baby so cute now

BlurTazy

hi Blurtazy.. I asked my gynae.. he say no.. he say either I wan low risk or NO risk.. But everything depends lah.. Xia Xue also dye and bleach her hair but her baby so cute now
Haiz.. really got bad mood everyday whenever I see my white hair. I guess feeling moody also not good for the baby also. In a dilemma now - Dye or Don't dye.

Haiz.. really got bad mood everyday whenever I see my white hair. I guess feeling moody also not good for the baby also. In a dilemma now - Dye or Don't dye.
I have white hairs too...but i decided to be on the safe side and not dye my hair...even if my MIL wanted me prior to the wedding this coming October, I told her that I will not take that risk...I'd rather have white hair in the picture than risk my baby...

Missy10

chiching8256:817555 said:
I have white hairs too...but i decided to be on the safe side and not dye my hair...even if my MIL wanted me prior to the wedding this coming October, I told her that I will not take that risk...I'd rather have white hair in the picture than risk my baby...
Its unusual that MIL allows you to dye your hair, its up to individual....

My hairdresser dun allow me to dye, perm or even straighten, he only allows me to do hair treatment monthly, as i dun even cut away my long hair...