EDD Jan 2014

BlurTazy

fabmums2014:818068 said:
blurtazy, tw or hk? I went to both, one in 1st tri, the other in 2nd tri.. I find hk's food better n more suited to sporean's.. tw has too much street food, not too safe for us i felt.. u can consider, but typhoon season is coming up for both countries! if not, Bali? book a Nice resort n nua haha, am going towards end of 2nd tri.. guess I will stop traveling once I hit 3rd tri..

if not, New Zealand or Aussie like gold coast? but the flight is slightly longer..
Not Hk, I went Hk in Jan. Hubby traveling to hk for biz trip every 2-3 mths. Dun think he is interested in going as a holiday. We have also went Sydney in Mar and I think the flight is too tiring. Bali is not a bad idea. Do u have any nice resort to recommend?

wow then hk will b boring.. haha I can't find much things to do there tho it's only my second visit.. let alone u n hubby who visit so frequently..
ya, I find Aussie a tad too far too 4me too, already feel uncomfortable flying 3-4hrs..
u can try trip advisor, see which one catches ur eye.. I'm going to stay at kunja at semiyak.. it also depends on which part of Bali u wan to visit.. I heard ubud may hav more things to do than semiyak..

BlurTazy

wow then hk will b boring.. haha I can't find much things to do there tho it's only my second visit.. let alone u n hubby who visit so frequently..
ya, I find Aussie a tad too far too 4me too, already feel uncomfortable flying 3-4hrs..
u can try trip advisor, see which one catches ur eye.. I'm going to stay at kunja at semiyak.. it also depends on which part of Bali u wan to visit.. I heard ubud may hav more things to do than semiyak..
Fabmums, thanks for sharing... :)

babytazz

I also couldn't sleep well. Sleep on sides too often uncomfy. Sleep on back stomach feel uncomfy. End up flip and turn till 2+_am then I can sleep... I feel like a panda now..

illuz

Blurtazy, if u like resort can consider Phuket too. I was deciding between Phuket and bali and in the end choose Phuket. Both are resort style stay and u can have private villa with pool. Phuket has some shopping to pass time too. If u like cooking can consider cooking classes there :)

whenever I slp on my side I feel like something in my belly rolled to 1 side n has a pulling feelin , really uncomfy.. so I've been slping on my back most of the time, I've nv been able to fall aslp face up in he past!

frens n colleagues are all commenting that I look more n more tired too.. I don think its the slp, cos I do slp thru the night.. guess my face is starting to show the strain (in nutrients?) already..

rainbowgotu

my gynae says that u may be sleeping but you actually not.. our body usually do not have enough rest at night.. could be because baby is active at night... that's y I keep having headache cos gynae say not enough sleep

Rzena

Other than buying maternity pillows (which are quite expensive), can also consider to buy various sizes of cushions (eg. those from ikea or from bedding stores) especially those long rectangular kind, and stuff them under your bump when you sleep. Works for me... ;)

These few weeks I realise my bump keep ballooning.. see my bump now, i think i look like 6 or 7-mth preggy. :D

IMG_5754.jpg

Rzena: Nice baby bump. Doctor said that i should expect my tummy to get bigger during the second trimester. Well, i think it does...hahaha, everytime i look into the mirror, i can see my baby bump getting bigger to. HTB is documenting..hehehe. I noticed that there's a change in my nose as well :(. HTB took a pix of me in during the Phantom show and I can see that my nose became bigger..and i don't want to talk about the color of my underarms.. :(.hahahaha

gnissim23

Rzena: woe ur bump looks big now. Mine think look smaller. Heh. Take mrt some pple tot is fat so dun give me seats. Lol. But I still cant feel baby kicks yet. Hmmm. But I kind of feel baby like shifted up frm touching my belly.

LynetteN

For sleeping positions i think diff pple diff. most impt is comfortable. for me i feel a bit pain when i lean on my right.
Rzena, nice bump! Is ur baby in team blue?
Chiching, I also feel upset abt my underarms :(
Gnissim, I also feel strangers think I fat too when I standing straight. My baby has been smaller than average in the scans. Probably due to my fibroid I guess.

Missy10

Actually, dun worry on the bump, it will really catch up during 2nd tri..... just eat healthily...stay happy.... baby will catch up de

Lush

whenever I slp on my side I feel like something in my belly rolled to 1 side n has a pulling feelin , really uncomfy.. so I've been slping on my back most of the time, I've nv been able to fall aslp face up in he past!

frens n colleagues are all commenting that I look more n more tired too.. I don think its the slp, cos I do slp thru the night.. guess my face is starting to show the strain (in nutrients?) already..
Ya i know what you mean by the pulling feeling, i get it too esp im those that loves to flip left and right when im sleeping. its really not a comfy feeling!

Lush

Other than buying maternity pillows (which are quite expensive), can also consider to buy various sizes of cushions (eg. those from ikea or from bedding stores) especially those long rectangular kind, and stuff them under your bump when you sleep. Works for me... ;)

These few weeks I realise my bump keep ballooning.. see my bump now, i think i look like 6 or 7-mth preggy. :D

View attachment 110032

Rzena, your bump is really pretty :) and pointy, which team are you in?

Lush

hehe , any mummies realise their nipples getting bigger and darker? feel mine is getting gigantic, cant say its an attractive thing :( Cup not growing but nips getting darker :(

mine too! fuller breast + darker nipple >.< and darker underarms.. feels like the body is deteriorating! even the lines on my neck I feel they got darker!! *scream*

Rzena

Yup I'm in team blue. Can tell from the bump?
Anyway, dun worry abt smaller bumps, maybe coz i got more fat plus this is my second baby. I compared my bump photos and for my first one it was much smaller than this when i was at week 19 back then. So i guess the 'pre-stretching' is the reason. :p

And yes....dark aeolas and nipples, i have that too. So big n Ugly!!

lalagal

Congratulations mummies to be! :) Please let me know if you need confinement wine. My confinement wine is pure, fragrant and sweet. No water added :) A lot of mummies who bought from me were satisfied customers of mine from this forum. Below are the details :)

Do take care and Congratulations once again!! :)
[h=2]:) Home made confinement wine (Self-collect/delivery available)[/h]
Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders in advance (@ least 2 months before EDD). For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call to pre-order to avoid disappointment!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <9 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >10 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives

-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge @ $10 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any mrt station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista.
*If driving, please let me know.

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

mine too! fuller breast + darker nipple >.< and darker underarms.. feels like the body is deteriorating! even the lines on my neck I feel they got darker!! *scream*
Mine as well. When i look at the mirror...I have fuller breast...the fullest i have seen in my life...hahaha but dark and bigger nipples. As for the dark lines...it's normal...neck, elbows, underarms...will get darker...my underarms are starting...:eek:10:,