EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Im so wanna go dip in pool, anyone tried wearing bikini into swimming pools? Or i need to buy those 2pcs suit

BlurTazy

Mine too... Fuller breast, darker and bigger nipples, darker underarms, even my inner thighs also getting darker skin tone.
Anybody using any whitening lotion for underarms or inner thighs?
I'm using Mustela stretch mark cream (day) and Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil (night) for stretch marks on my tummy. Mustela Specific Support Bust for breast. Dunno which product is ok for skin whitening and dryness on my arms and legs.

Im so wanna go dip in pool, anyone tried wearing bikini into swimming pools? Or i need to buy those 2pcs suit
I haven't been in a pool for a while, but a friend of mine did, she wore her bikini even if her baby bump is big..hahaha...really didn't matter, it depends on how comfortable you are...

Peenut

I haven't been in a pool for a while, but a friend of mine did, she wore her bikini even if her baby bump is big..hahaha...really didn't matter, it depends on how comfortable you are...
I saw some really preggy woman in pool too with bikinis but they wore speg top over it.

Swimming shouldn't be that bad...I think i will ask htb if we can go swimming one of these days since i really can't go out of Singapore until I have given birth...hahahaha

Missy10

chiching8256:818645 said:
Swimming shouldn't be that bad...I think i will ask htb if we can go swimming one of these days since i really can't go out of Singapore until I have given birth...hahahaha
Actually i dunno how to swim, but i know dipping in water actually relaxed our muscle and soothed backache.... can actually go condo swimming pool if you are not open to public.... most importantly is safety

How's everyone?? Is anyone still having MS? I am happy that finally it has eased off for me. My appetite is back and finally I'm gaining weight. Went for a 16wk scan last week and insist that gynae check the private area. She suspected that it's a... boy! Weeeee.. but of course, it's not confirmed!! Since the "bulge" could be just the umbilical chord in between the knees. Anyway, she gave me a scan picture of the boy part. But I cannot figure out what I'm seeing at all! You want me to attach a pic or not ah? LOL. I have also started to feel some flutters if I leaned forward while seating. If anyone else is back to ML with hubby, I'm feeling lots of cramps during the big O hahaha...something all too familiar to me and I'm feeling all the familiar tightening once in a while. Maybe quite early compared to first time moms but gynae said I'm in tuned to my body so yeah that's Braxton Hicks alright.

BlurTazy

How's everyone?? Is anyone still having MS? I am happy that finally it has eased off for me. My appetite is back and finally I'm gaining weight. Went for a 16wk scan last week and insist that gynae check the private area. She suspected that it's a... boy! Weeeee.. but of course, it's not confirmed!! Since the "bulge" could be just the umbilical chord in between the knees. Anyway, she gave me a scan picture of the boy part. But I cannot figure out what I'm seeing at all! You want me to attach a pic or not ah? LOL. I have also started to feel some flutters if I leaned forward while seating. If anyone else is back to ML with hubby, I'm feeling lots of cramps during the big O hahaha...something all too familiar to me and I'm feeling all the familiar tightening once in a while. Maybe quite early compared to first time moms but gynae said I'm in tuned to my body so yeah that's Braxton Hicks alright.
Hi Rockbaby, share your u/s scan pix. Actually i also cannot figure out except to see the head whenever i do the u/s. Most importantly, the bb is growing well.

Missy10

I was awoke by my baby "kick" this morning, it was a sharp pain.... then i decided not to move and the kick continue until i cannot tahan i change position then it ease off

happilymarried

missy10 - how do u differentiate between a kick pain n a ligament pain?? can share? :) all I feel is some rolling.. that's all.. the my skin around belly still feel very tight...

Lush

Yup I'm in team blue. Can tell from the bump?
Anyway, dun worry abt smaller bumps, maybe coz i got more fat plus this is my second baby. I compared my bump photos and for my first one it was much smaller than this when i was at week 19 back then. So i guess the 'pre-stretching' is the reason. :p

And yes....dark aeolas and nipples, i have that too. So big n Ugly!!
Yea! your baby bump looks like team blue that was y i asked :) haha! cus normally old wives tales say that for bb girls bump will be rounder and higher. mine looks exactly different like yours thats why i guess :)

Lush

Mine too... Fuller breast, darker and bigger nipples, darker underarms, even my inner thighs also getting darker skin tone.
Anybody using any whitening lotion for underarms or inner thighs?
I'm using Mustela stretch mark cream (day) and Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil (night) for stretch marks on my tummy. Mustela Specific Support Bust for breast. Dunno which product is ok for skin whitening and dryness on my arms and legs.
Sigh .. no for me , now i even limit my body lotion to just hands only. i even cancel out my skincare routine cus im afraid of the chemicals , dont know safe for preg. haha !

Missy10

happilymarried:818702 said:
missy10 - how do u differentiate between a kick pain n a ligament pain?? can share? :) all I feel is some rolling.. that's all.. the my skin around belly still feel very tight...
I dunno how to explain.... cos the pain come n go very fast!! Not ligament kind of pain...

Lush

ya missy 10 thats really fast, my gynae was telling me normal strong fetal movements felt by sensitive first time mums should be from week 18 onwards. so you really have a strong kicking baby. though gynae commented my bb is very active as she is normally awake at every scan but i still dont really feel her movement. gets worrying so its pretty good that your baby can re assure you :)

Missy10

Lush:818763 said:
ya missy 10 thats really fast, my gynae was telling me normal strong fetal movements felt by sensitive first time mums should be from week 18 onwards. so you really have a strong kicking baby. though gynae commented my bb is very active as she is normally awake at every scan but i still dont really feel her movement. gets worrying so its pretty good that your baby can re assure you :)
For me, as long as everyday i got feeling on my tummy, i assured that bb healthy n kicking....

BbpHir3

Was busy last week so didn't check in..
But Monday, I puked 4 times after work.. dunno wat's wrong.. and then ytd nv eat much.. cant sit straight and all.. really uncomfortable.. but I still can feel the lil one moving in me when I lie down..

gnissim23

Lush: im.at 18 wks plus gg to 19. Still nth yet. Hehe. How many weeks r u already?

Bbhir3: wow u can feel already? At how many weeks? Hee. Aniway did y visit a gp or ur gynae to chk? Maybe u ate somr wrong stuff?

Lush

Lush: im.at 18 wks plus gg to 19. Still nth yet. Hehe. How many weeks r u already?

Bbhir3: wow u can feel already? At how many weeks? Hee. Aniway did y visit a gp or ur gynae to chk? Maybe u ate somr wrong stuff?
Im around 20 weeks , you will feel soon ! :) for me i agar agar is bb, haha! not cfm but guess guess. maybe need more time to recognise.