EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

HAhahaha.... my detailed scan today is almost 2 hours, when wanna scan the spine, bb face up, when wanna scan face, bb cover face with both hands, when wanna scan heart, bb face down....

She really know how to make full use of the charges paid.....

Missy10

babytazz:825341 said:
Missy: you must have been able to see all her actions during the scan! They sound so cute!
Ya, i must say the sonographer is very very patient... for us of cos we enjoy seeing her for so long.... i keep laughing....

Congrats princess sus

babytazz

Hi Mummies,

Have you all made purchase for your breastpump yet? Any recommendation or feedback to share?
U can visit the upcoming Baby Market fair at expo on 4-6 oct. should be able to find good deals since there seems to be a lot of participating brands. I'm using medela and it's quite good. Go for double pump if you intend to pump for quite a while.

babytazz

Ya, i must say the sonographer is very very patient... for us of cos we enjoy seeing her for so long.... i keep laughing....

Congrats princess sus
Yeah! The sonographer is really patient! My gynae told my hubby can stand for appx 15mins coz the scan would be around that long. Also saw the baby actively moving about, moving her hands here and there. Really cute!

today's pic looked like she is punching.

Attachments

babytazz

wow..congrats to all mommies... just wondering, how many kgs have you gain so far? I think I gain a lot ;(
I think I gain appx 7kg now. A bit fast and furious during second trimester till I'm worried if I may exceed recommended. I was having Morning sickness during first trimester so weight maintained back then.

mummychay

Ive gained 7.5kg and i'm very worried on how fast my weight is increasing. I'm currently 21 weeks.
Don't worry about your weight gain! I have friends who put on 20kg during their pregnancy and they lose it very quickly when they are breast-feeding. As long as you have been eating moderately, not excessively, just tell yourself that it's all for the baby and you will feel better! :)

mintdesu

I think I have gained like 10kgs..n I'm 22 weeks...I went to see general doctor and she told me I'm overweight lol tho I hv been eating moderately haizzz