EDD Jan 2014

Bii

Hi Bii,

Neogobion contains ferrous gluconate, the more absorbable form of iron. I'm not sure if 1 hr gap is sufficient, I'm more kiasu so usu will keep a 3 hr gap btw my cal and iron supp.

Hi Dr. E,
So you normally take the iron in the morning and then after 3 hours it will be around mid noon then u take calcium?? Actually i take all prenatal vitamins together...except calcium i separate it.

illuz

Updates: went for check up today, baby still a little above average at a whopping 1.9kg @31 weeks! I lost abit of weight though, but doc says it's ok as long as baby is gaining weight and I'm eating healthily. 9 more weeks to go! Baby is already in head down position. Feeling more and more excited each day..!!

babytazz

For me, those seeds I buy I just eat... Dunno if they are roasted or not...

HI BABAYTAZZ,
hemoglobin= red blood cell which help transport oxygen to the the body tissue and baby. That is what worried me doctor said i not enough blood. Demand more than supply.The pumpkin seed in the diagram need to be roasted before eating? i bought from NTUC is raw one...like what shown in the picture..greenish color.

Hi Illuz,
Already taking iron and vit c supplement once a day. Now asked to take twice a day....but i doubt it help if not taking from main food

gained 17 at wk 30! baby@ 1.6kg :)
but the wght was largely gained at tri 1 & 2.. the wght increase has stabilized at ~1.5kg per mth, half went to baby.. sigh if only I didn't gain that much at initial stage );
can't wait for the growth scan at wk 32!

anyone going ing to parenthood fair??

babytazz

image.jpg
Price list for pampers. Not sure if size is big or small when uploaded...
open diapers size S to XL - 4 for $45. There's also swim diapers and pull up pants. Newborn diapers available as well.

Rzena

Hello Patrick, my gynae also told me my baby could be December baby too. Coz his size is 2 weeks ahead... Waiting for my next visit next week to see how much more he has grown since last month.

baby too big. but i think would plan to induce slightly earlier also ba.

so that daddy and mummy and daughter birthday all in december haha

Rzena

I do not wish to induce. Will wait for baby to give signal...my gynae say he will likely come out on his own. My first one came out in week 39. Think this one will also come out earlier...

milkmybaby

milkmybaby organic lactation cookies

Hi all mums to be,

Congratulations to all of you. Wishing all of you a smooth delivery.
First step is to ensure that you can BF ur LO exclusively. And this is where we can help you.
Check us out on facebook. We are called milkmybaby.
Have a great weekend.

Hi Rezna, i didnt do blood test at every visit. Just second time do it. i think at later stage baby development is fast and more blood is needed.

Hi Dr. E, I am taking Neogobion. Is this an iron sulphate that hardly to be absorbed? Yup, i have 1 hour gap for iron and calcium. But how come still being tested low hemoglobin.

Hi Illuz,
The stool black is due to extra iron being expelled out from the body and it make the stool looks black. I not sure if stool black mean the body is absorbing or not...where you read from?
Hi ladies,
I would rather take spirulina which is a whole food supplement containing more iron that is digestible. I didn't take any iron supplement which can be toxic if over consume and interfere with the absorption of calcium too. You can take food high in iron. Take care.
My Childbirth Story

Re: milkmybaby organic lactation cookies

Hi all mums to be,

Congratulations to all of you. Wishing all of you a smooth delivery.
First step is to ensure that you can BF ur LO exclusively. And this is where we can help you.
Check us out on facebook. We are called milkmybaby.
Have a great weekend.
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.