EDD Jan 2014

babytazz

My hubby and boy both had big heads... So I asked gynae, is my second's head big too. But he say normal and can go for natural. I guess iit depends on gynae's advice..

nybcmy

Ya gynae's advise very important. But mine only will tell me abt the risks and let me decide. That's why 'm so confuse now =(

piano

Hi hi mommy to be...

Im from Sept 2012 mommy.. I know.. You are now very excited waiting for your baby. Enjoy your time with your husband.. And for your first month celebration we are offering goodie bag. Please check and share our facebook, Party Goodie Bag at https://www.facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG . All items displayed are in stock. And free personalized tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your first full month party. Please contact us @ 9649 three9three8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Last edited:

ajcy

Hello mummies, my little boy decided to grace us with early arrival on Christmas eve so we're noe in Dec 2013 group haha..

Hope everyone else is enjoying the last weeks of having little one inside you! :)

ayubikayu

Hi! i just join mummysg..
According to ultrasound scan my EDD is on the 16 Jan'14. LMP 24 Jan'13.So,i'm just waiting for the time to pop :)
Anyone has the same EDD as me?
<3 1st time Mummy :)

Congrats acjy and jellybean!!

I'm end Jan but since this is my fourth, I might pop earlier. In fact I went in for my 36 weeks scan yesterday and I'm already 2cm dilated. Is anyone else dilated yet? So now I'm an officially a ticking time bomb but here I am in the office still in denial while the false contraction keeps coming.. haha.. I even scheduled a meeting for next Tuesday in the office, even though I know that I might not make it there. A bit anxious and I really hope I don't pop anytime soon. Oh and I found I had gestational diabetes but luckily I didn't need insulin just diet control and now baby's weight gain is ok once more. he used to be a big baby, measuring 35 weeks during my 33 weeks scan. But now he's ok. Only I gained weight! Wah lao. Oh I am also group B Strep positive and was put into antibiotics for 5 days but I have completed them all and is ready to go!! (oops my office work is not done yet). Back to work y'all! :D

Highly likely Missy10! Unless you request not to. For my case, if she does that, it's like inducing labor for me!! BUt strangely, this time, it doesn't bring about contraction, maybe because 2cm dilation is nothing compared to last time, I was already 4cm opened and membrane is bulging. But for my first child, i was 1.5cm dilated for like 2-3 weeks before I was induced. Good luck Missy10 :) Keep us updated :)

5mummy

I popped already!! :) My EDD was 2 Jan, gave birth on 24 Dec. :)

Btw, those of you who haven't pop, you should try this place I went to for pre natal massages, she's very very good. Got strength (and not those who are like kinda scared to touch pregnant ladies). :)

Review is here: Pre Natal Body Massage at Nouri Face & Body Concepts | NGJUANN.COM

The highlight is that she is having a 1 for 1 deal now. So each 60 mins massage goes for $98... that means $98 for 2 sessions now. Quite a good deal imho. :)

Last edited:

illuz

I delivered already yesterday!

Mine was a long and tedious delivery. Contractions started 6am follow by some bleeding. But contractions didn't get more intense I'm only 4cm dilated after 12hrs. In the end gynae had to break the water bag to kick start the labor which escalate quite fast after that.

Was so tired after the long day...

Jia you everyone!! Everything is worthwhile after seeing the little one!

Missy10

illuz:849282 said:
I delivered already yesterday!

Mine was a long and tedious delivery. Contractions started 6am follow by some bleeding. But contractions didn't get more intense I'm only 4cm dilated after 12hrs. In the end gynae had to break the water bag to kick start the labor which escalate quite fast after that.

Was so tired after the long day...

Jia you everyone!! Everything is worthwhile after seeing the little one!
Congrats Illuz

Rest well

I'm going to b 39wk in 2 days,. Still no signs at all! Mummies who hav given birth, any signs before water bag burst or contraction starts?? Any MTB also at wk 39 & patiently waiting?? dr says 70% chances of delivering at wk39.. Am afraid that baby will be overdue..

Congrats to those who have given birth!!!!

illuz

I'm going to b 39wk in 2 days,. Still no signs at all! Mummies who hav given birth, any signs before water bag burst or contraction starts?? Any MTB also at wk 39 & patiently waiting?? dr says 70% chances of delivering at wk39.. Am afraid that baby will be overdue..

Congrats to those who have given birth!!!!
No symptoms at all!! I was sleeping when cramps like menses cramps start. I started to time when it didn't go away after a while. It will be quite consistent and you will know this is it, especially when accompanied by show.

water bag burst I'm not too sure but I read that it's not very common to happen suddenly actually. Only about 10%?