EDD Jan

ashanti.83

Hi all mummies.. last week just went for following up checkup.. bb weighs 2.8kg at 37weeks... head had engaged.. doc asked me whether im want to induce cos anytime can give birth.. im thinking to let e bb come out naturally... dun wish to induce... cos a friend of mine give birth at 42 weeks..cos my 1st child overdue by 3-4 days.. i wonder if i could drag another 12 -15 days which my edd is 23 jan 11.. n it will be a rabbit bb... but to me is anything.. oh.. drinking cocunut juice once to twice a weeks.. very cooling.. bb very active at night n cant really sleep well at night, during afternoon.. i will rest alot... so anytime will due.. just take it naturally.. yeah of course quite excited.. hehe.. cheers...

leelynn2006

Mummies pls advise
I had stains
This Mornin I saw my doc, he checked but cervix not open
Now I am waitin at home n worried
Cos I am beginning to hav menses
can I ask when should I admit myself?
Is it only when contraction starts?

angela ng

Mummies pls advise
I had stains
This Mornin I saw my doc, he checked but cervix not open
Now I am waitin at home n worried
Cos I am beginning to hav menses
can I ask when should I admit myself?
Is it only when contraction starts?
Leelynn,
do call your doctor now. That's what my doctor tells me if I face bleeding.
Hugs...

ashanti.83

Leelynn,
Hugs...
having menses type is also a sign of labour.. but relax.. do not worry.. cos e cervix not yet dilated.. unless accompany by 5-10mins contractions.. then headed to hosp.. cos my bro in law wife also encountered menses.. but not so soon..they said to stay at home to monitor 1st... so hows everything now?? u feeling better??

proudmumtobe

hi mummies!

My edd is on 28th jan, supposedly this fri.To deliver at Parkway East.But it looks like she isnt budging yet. And my gynae doesnt like the idea of me goin over 41 weeks, so most prob i might have to be induced next week; which most likely have higher chances of c-section, which i do not want!!:(

leelynn2006

Leelynn,
Hugs...
Thanks Angela hi mummies!! I jus had my baby on the 16 Jan, it was after my post tat i hav stains, i had contractions tat evening, admitted at 8pm.
big mistake i made.. i din know tat i was goin to giv birth i went for small bites.. vomitted badly during labour cos of epidural.
2nd mistake: I should hav opt for C section .. i went thru 12 hours of labour but cervix only dilated til 8 cm.. baby cant wait any longer end up emergency C section. thus..8pm all the way to 8am SOBS :wong19:
Thank God everything is over now and it really is worth while when i saw my hubby happily pushing him to me... motherhood started , life isnt gonna b the same again..
ups and downs, good and bad, its a wonderful journey ahead..

Cheers to all mummies!!

Sarah Loh

Hi all, i have delivered my baby girl on 18th Jan. both baby and mummy are health..was admitted to hospital on 18th Jan 2011- 1am and the cervix was only dilated at 1.5cm..have had labour pain for 12 hours..have epidural after 5 hours cos ready cant start the pain already..now everything is over and start with a bundle of joy with my little new born at home !

angela ng

hi mummies!

My edd is on 28th jan, supposedly this fri.To deliver at Parkway East.But it looks like she isnt budging yet. And my gynae doesnt like the idea of me goin over 41 weeks, so most prob i might have to be induced next week; which most likely have higher chances of c-section, which i do not want!!:(
Hi proudmumtobe,

I read before the placenta is good for 40 weeks, therefore it's not advisable to go too much beyond 40th week. Hope BB will budge soon. *cross fingers* :)

angela ng

Thanks Angela hi mummies!! I jus had my baby on the 16 Jan, it was after my post tat i hav stains, i had contractions tat evening, admitted at 8pm.
big mistake i made.. i din know tat i was goin to giv birth i went for small bites.. vomitted badly during labour cos of epidural.
2nd mistake: I should hav opt for C section .. i went thru 12 hours of labour but cervix only dilated til 8 cm.. baby cant wait any longer end up emergency C section. thus..8pm all the way to 8am SOBS :wong19:
Thank God everything is over now and it really is worth while when i saw my hubby happily pushing him to me... motherhood started , life isnt gonna b the same again..
ups and downs, good and bad, its a wonderful journey ahead..

Cheers to all mummies!!
Congrats Leelynn :)
Indeed, thank God it's over.... enjoy motherhood k...
my EDD is this Sat. Time flies...will probably induce if baby still don't want to come out by then.
Like you say, it's going to be a wonderful journey to see your bundle of joy grow day by day.

:)
Angela

angela ng

Hi all, i have delivered my baby girl on 18th Jan. both baby and mummy are health..was admitted to hospital on 18th Jan 2011- 1am and the cervix was only dilated at 1.5cm..have had labour pain for 12 hours..have epidural after 5 hours cos ready cant start the pain already..now everything is over and start with a bundle of joy with my little new born at home !
Congrats Sarah :)
Enjoy motherhood...

leelynn2006

Hope u hav a smooth delivery !!
remember don eat anything before that if u need epidural
TAKE GOOD CARE!!!
Congrats Leelynn :)
Indeed, thank God it's over.... enjoy motherhood k...
my EDD is this Sat. Time flies...will probably induce if baby still don't want to come out by then.
Like you say, it's going to be a wonderful journey to see your bundle of joy grow day by day.

Angela

proudmumtobe

Hi proudmumtobe,

I read before the placenta is good for 40 weeks, therefore it's not advisable to go too much beyond 40th week. Hope BB will budge soon. *cross fingers* :)
Hi angela ng,
Oh my! is it? i never heard about that before though. Hopefully she decides to come out soon den; by this sun at least?:) Her grandma's saying lil one is playing hide and seek with us! haha! thanks for the well wishes! *crossing fingers too*!! All the best to your delivery and to you and you lil one too!

Last edited:

proudmumtobe

Hi mummies!:)

Just came back frm gynae check-up. Gynae said that baby lost weight and i am over my edd by 3 days, so im going in to induce at 4pm later, at PEH. wish me luck and hope baby wants to come out so i dont end up having a c-sections:) will update you mummies when i'm back!
:notworthy:

proudmumtobe

hey mummies!:)

I am back from PEH with my little bundle of joy!:) I gave birth to my little bundle of joy on feb 02 at 1242pm aft 5 hours of labour! Her name is Erina Ayra Muhd Shafiq, and she weighed 3.8 kg upon birth and upon discharge frm hospital, she's nw 2.8kg:) Proud to say, she's our little precious bundle of joy!

angela ng

Hope you hav a smooth delivery !!
remember dont eat anything before that if you need epidural
TAKE GOOD CARE!!!
Hi Leelynn,

I've delivered safely on 30th Jan... it was a long 18 hours but thank God baby is healthy and fine :)
Hope your confinement is going well...

Angela

leelynn2006

Congrats!!! Thank god for baby safe and healthy!!
Enjoy ur motherhood! Frankly confinement is tough man! Well it's all about adjusting and all the new responsibilities!
But bEing able to bond wit the new cutie, makes all worthwhile!
My confinement til Tis sat yay!!!
Stay cool in ur confinement month!
Cheers!
Hi Leelynn,

I've delivered safely on 30th Jan... it was a long 18 hours but thank God baby is healthy and fine :)
Hope your confinement is going well...

Angela