EDD Jan

angela ng

Congrats!!! Thank god for baby safe and healthy!!
Enjoy your motherhood! Frankly confinement is tough man! Well it's all about adjusting and all the new responsibilities!
But bEing able to bond wit the new cutie, makes all worthwhile!
My confinement til Tis sat yay!!!
Stay cool in your confinement month!
Cheers!
Woohoo... so I guess you must be getting ready to head out and see the world after being cooped up for one mth? I'm 9 days into my confinement... not allowed to wash hair till 14th day. It's killing me....
It's amazing how fast they grow isnt it? My baby's 9 days old now but I already see the changes in his looks... amazing... :eek:
Any survival techniques to pass to me? :p

leelynn2006

Waa 14 days? My day 5 cannot take it liao'! Luckily I can wash alternate days here wit herbal packs.
Get loads of sleep when noon time or bb sleeping..
Yes they grow super fast, my child learn to turns his head left tO right!!! Gosh! Also he can smell his grandma always wan to b carried! Guess they r really very smart! Gotta catch up wit them..
So u hav a nanny or mum to help?
Woohoo... so I guess you must be getting ready to head out and see the world after being cooped up for one mth? I'm 9 days into my confinement... not allowed to wash hair till 14th day. It's killing me....
It's amazing how fast they grow isnt it? My baby's 9 days old now but I already see the changes in his looks... amazing... :eek:
Any survival techniques to pass to me? :p

angela ng

Waa 14 days? My day 5 cannot take it '! Luckily I can wash alternate days here wit herbal packs.
Get loads of sleep when noon time or baby sleeping..
Yes they grow super fast, my child learn to turns his head left tO right!!! Gosh! Also he can smell his grandma always want to b carried! Guess they r really very smart! Gotta catch up wit them..
So you hav a nanny or mum to help?
Will definitely take your advice. Isn't it amazing how they can recognise our smell? I love it how my son quiets down during a crying the moment I carry him. :)
I have a confinement nanny to help me for this month. How about you? Nanny or mum? I really love the soup they boil during confinement. Taste so good..... you?

leelynn2006

Wah CNY super ex right? I got my mum help.. Yes they made great soups and Food but after 3 weeks ..... Urgh... I jus can't wait to go out Lor !!! Did u do massage and bind? I jus started my session after 3 weeks cos of c section.. It's good but very painful. R u BF ding? I sometimes too lazy, got substitute wit formula hehe
Will definitely take your advice. Isn't it amazing how they can recognise our smell? I love it how my son quiets down during a crying the moment I carry him. :)
I have a confinement nanny to help me for this month. How about you? Nanny or mum? I really love the soup they boil during confinement. Taste so good..... you?

angela ng

Wah CNY super ex right? I got my mum help.. Yes they made great soups and Food but after 3 weeks ..... Urgh... I just can't wait to go out !!! Did you do massage and bind? I just started my session after 3 weeks cos of c section.. It's good but very painful. R you BF ding? I sometimes too lazy, got substitute wit formula hehe
Yah :eek: Super Ex but feel more secure having someone who knows what to do. Mine's for a month so I guess for the last week, I just close my eyes and eat :eek:
Yeah. I started massage on the 4th day. Binding makes me feel thinner but I also feel like I can't breathe. Think as yours is C-Sec, so it might be more painful.

I am BFing.... but think mine is not enough so must substitute with formula. During hospital stay, I didnt lact correctly, so it bled.... ended up using formula for a few days till it recovered. Then now, Bmilk not alot... hmm... hope it will increase soon... how long do you intend to BF? You taking 4 mths maternity or 2 first?

jacole

Hello all,

anyone looking for homemade rice wine confinement period?

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

PhoBia

Hi there,

My baby is drinking 120ml now every 3 hours but i would increase it to 130ml soon as i feel it's not enough for her. As she starting to cry everytime the milk finish. However, during the late night when she slept for more than 7 long hours, i would feed her 150ml.

Hi there,

My baby is drinking 120ml now every 3 hours but i would increase it to 130ml soon as i feel it's not enough for her. As she starting to cry everytime the milk finish. However, during the late night when she slept for more than 7 long hours, i would feed her 150ml.
abt the same as mine.. oso.

PhoBia

Jan mommies,
anyone with baby teething now? mine is drooling so badly...
and what yr baby latest development?
Hi there,

My lil girl also drooling and she loves biting her fingers. She can put all her 5 fingers in the mouth and she will be so happy. I also thought she might be teething but no show of teeth yet.

ellyeun

Mine also no teeth yet.. PD says it's teething can see the white white thingy on his gum!! Appetite also like crazy, sometime good sometimes bad! Most of the times he just wanna eat his fingers...

PhoBia

Mine also no teeth yet.. PD says it's teething can see the white white thingy on his gum!! Appetite also like crazy, sometime good sometimes bad! Most of the times he just wanna eat his fingers...
Very true... I havent go to poly yet but will be going next month so i can ask the doctor. Anyway, care to share whether you take the rotavirus immunisation? Same mine also appetite suddenly change as she suddenly do not want to drink milk but sometimes she would drink so much. So i think mayb all this fussy is due to teething as she also seems to keep drooling only...