EDD Jan

skchok

my girl also likes to bite her fingers, like chewing french fries. :)

She now drinks 120ml and sometimes will go up to 150ml, then she can sleep longer. But I still have to nurse her twice at night.

angela ng

Mine's drooling but not teething yet.
He enjoys putting his fingers into this mouth.
Just went doctor recently and he's weighing 6.9kg for 3 months which doctor say is good.

Jan mommies,
anyone with bb teething now? mine is drooling so badly...
and what yr bb latest development?

Mine's drooling but not teething yet.
He enjoys putting his fingers into this mouth.
Just went doctor recently and he's weighing 6.9kg for 3 months which doctor say is good.
same here...
weight oso the same.
Lolz...

sometimes.. dun if he hungry or wat, keep putting fingers into his mouth.

ellyeun

mine drinking about 150ml every 3hr. but can die...no matter how hungry, e initial feed he will struggle non stop, and throw the bottle on the floor.. it will take a while to settle down before he starts to drink... any1 encounter the same prob? he's 7kg @3months +

angela ng

mine was like that for a while, but it's bcos I tend to wait for him to cry before I feed him.
Then, I read somewhere, when you realise it's abt time, and they start drooling, you can feed him. Dont wait for them to cry cos that means they are hungry already. They will be less figety, and mine actually drinks more and spit out less when I feed him before the crying.
It works for mine... See if you wld like to try...
HOwever, mine will struggle even more if the tv or daddy is ard.... tv cos he wants to shift his head to it, daddy... cos he wants daddy to play with him :eek:

mine drinking about 150ml every 3hr. but can die...no matter how hungry, e initial feed he will struggle non stop, and throw the bottle on the floor.. it will take a while to settle down before he starts to drink... any1 encounter the same prob? he's 7kg @3months +

Hi there,

my baby is drinking 120ml now. There are times for his last feed I would need to increase it to 150ml.

:)
Hi there,
My boy nw start to drink lesser n lesser. During day time, he oni drink 60ml-80ml. Is oni nite time then he drink more.
But... nite time he behave well!!
We oso tend to find it difficult to coax him to sleep in the day time.. Once u stop swinging e salong, he will start to call for u.

angela ng

yeah... I dont know too... sometimes makes me feel his fingers must taste nicer than milk :eek:
I jus gauge by the frequency of his feed.
In case any of you use a smart phone, I use "Baby ESP Trial" to keep track of baby's feeding and sleeping patterns. Try downloading if you're interested.

same here...
weight oso the same.
Lolz...

sometimes.. dun if he hungry or wat, keep putting fingers into his mouth.

angela ng

how much is he drinking per day? I am wondering if my boy is drinking enough... he drinks abt 800-920ml per day... anyone knows?

sometimes when he doesnt wan to sleep, i put him on the rocker.... he seems to like the vibrating motion.... then after that, place him on the bed with one bolster on each side... he seems to feel secure with it I think... tends to fall asleep soon after...

Hi there,
My boy nw start to drink lesser n lesser. During day time, he oni drink 60ml-80ml. Is oni nite time then he drink more.
But... nite time he behave well!!
We oso tend to find it difficult to coax him to sleep in the day time.. Once u stop swinging e salong, he will start to call for u.

sept2980

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi mummies who are keen to save some money on formula milk eg Abbott, Enfa, Nan all stages..pm me for this great lobang!!!
Guarantee singapore source with long exp dates! and latest version!
[/FONT]
Thanks

Milkmilksupply
Baby & Milk

cloud

my DS will wake up once or twice in the night.. any of your baby still wake up for milk? or sleep thru the night?
hi mummies, my dear son currently 5 mths born in jan 2011. he also like to eat his own fingers and drink very little only ard 100-120ml per feed during the day and 120-150ml at night. he very skinny only ard 6.2kg now. pd say not to worry cos both my husband n i small size, so baby might be small size also... he wake 1-2 times at night for milk, cannot sleep thru the night yet....

skchok

my girl is now approaching 6 months. She also drink lesser now because she just love to sleep till she passes the feeding time. She can sleep for 3 to 4 hours in the afternoon. She sleeps well in night too, though i still have to feed her once or twice in the middle of the night. I am thinking to give her porridge or infant cereal rice, is it too early?

cheesyjm

Hi mummies,

Visit Little Kidz Couture for babies/toddlers/kids apparels and accessories from US and Australia.
New arrivals from Bluebelle (Age 2-7) and Ruffle Butts. Cool clothes ranging from leg warmers, tops, bottoms, hats, beautiful wall stickers, height charts, organic clothes and socks etc..

Visit and LIKE US on the top right corner of the website (you need to login to your facebook first) please. PM me if you would like to view the collection and order. PM me your email address, first and last name and you will be on our mailing list with new arrivals and upcoming events.

Boys and girls bloomers set at only $39.90 (UP: $50). Good quality. Little Kidz Couture. Sizes from 0 -18 months. (Limited sets. While stocks last.) PM me your orders..

jespang

Hi gals, I believe ur babies shld be around 6 mths old by now. My girl is abt 16wks. I wld to ask if any of ur baby startle easily esp when he/she is asleep? Mine does. Very very light sleeper n startle easily, few times within a min. So I wonder when baby reach 6 mths old does he/she still startle often??

lesanges

Hi mommies

My babies used to be able to sleep longer at nite but as they just started flipping, they got very active in the middle of the nite even if I swaddle them. I'd tried to make them as tired as possible before the last feed but it doesn't help now.

Any advice?

skchok: My twins just started on rice cereals/ porridge/ avocado (mixed with FM) for about 3 wks, once a day. But for just a tablespoonful at a time. As they were premmies, I waited till their doc say okie. I suggest starting with rice cereal 1st till ur LO starts to eat more unless u eat porridge as well. Good luck for the start of the messy affairs :)

jespang: My LOs do that too unless they r really deep asleep. Our flat is just beside the main road so tends to get noisy even at nite (there's always alot of "super" cars zooming pass cos tt's the road tat leads from both IRs to exp housing area). Anyway, I still swindle them at nite.