EDD July 2012

Julchen

Hello everyone,
my first time here... Just found the thread :) my EDD is 1.7. But might have to go for c-section...so probably earlier... Anybody else? Which Gyno do you use and hospital?

Cheers;)

mei2009

Hello everyone,
my first time here... Just found the thread :) my EDD is 1.7. But might have to go for c-section...so probably earlier... Anybody else? Which Gyno do you use and hospital?

Cheers;)
Why do you have to go for C section? I'm probably going to Gleneagles.

mei2009

My placenta is covering the cervix that's why... Will go to Mount E...
Oh, complete previa? Do you have to be on bed rest? I had marginal previa which apparently corrected itself after a few weeks but I'm getting a closer look to be sure when I go back to Singapore. I do hope for natural but if not, oh well, so long as baby is healthy.

Julchen

Oh, complete previa? Do you have to be on bed rest? I had marginal previa which apparently corrected itself after a few weeks but I'm getting a closer look to be sure when I go back to Singapore. I do hope for natural but if not, oh well, so long as baby is healthy.
Last time she said it covered most of it- have my appointment tomorrow and we will check again... But I don't want to have any risk- so if it has not moved completly I rather go for c section than having problems while in labour :(
Have you booked everything for Gleneagels already?
Really looking forward to tomorrow- always so exciting to see the baby :):):)
Where are you you staying that you have to go back to Sing?
Don't have to bedrest- luckily...;)

Last edited:

mei2009

Last time she said it covered most of it- have my appointment tomorrow and we will check again... But I don't want to have any risk- so if it has not moved completly I rather go for c section than having problems while in labour :(
Have you booked everything for Gleneagels already?
Really looking forward to tomorrow- always so exciting to see the baby :):):)
Where are you you staying that you have to go back to Sing?
Don't have to bedrest- luckily...;)
True - good luck for appointment tomorrow!

I'm in the US now so I've only made appointment with my doctor in Gleneagles. And just now my doctor here called when I was out - hope it's not because I failed the glucose test yesterday! :(

Julchen

Wow then you already need doctor's certificate, right? Then you will be back for good or just for the birth of your baby?
Btw- boy or girl?

dolphyant

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm Sep 2011 mum and have some Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea to let go. 4 boxes (4 x 16 satchets) for $30 inclusive of normal mail postage. This tea helps to boost my breastmilk supply and as I'm weaning soon, i still have some left over to let go.

Another item to let go is to let go at $60. Condition is 9.5/10 as I hardly use it. It is useful for 1st time mummies especially for the 1st month of teaching babies to latch properly.

Please email me at dolphy789@gmail.com
traditional medicinals.jpgmybrestfriend.jpg

catflying

Five more weeks before I fly woohoo!

Same as me! Counting down to flying back on my 34 weeks.SQ max date is 35 weeks. Just went for my 28 weeks check, all is well baby at abt 1200g. Passed my glucose test but blood count still low despite my iron pills! I got to be more diligent on gaining iron! My right rib cage start to have v sharp pain as baby head is up near.

mei2009

Same as me! Counting down to flying back on my 34 weeks.SQ max date is 35 weeks. Just went for my 28 weeks check, all is well baby at abt 1200g. Passed my glucose test but blood count still low despite my iron pills! I got to be more diligent on gaining iron! My right rib cage start to have v sharp pain as baby head is up near.

Ya, don't fly back too late else it's very tiring on the flight. I'm prepared to sleep very little or none for my 24-hour journey... When you take iron pills, remember to drink more water to guard against constipation..

I failed my glucose test!!!! Got to go do second round of tests next week, sighs..

catflying

Did you take something sweet the day before? Got to be more careful on your diet. My baby is still facing up and my fibriod may block it down movement. i think i will just confirm c sect. cos hubby also flying back later need to confirm a delivery date.

BTW any one has booked the jamu massage lady? any good one to rec me? I stay in changi.

mei2009

Did you take something sweet the day before? Got to be more careful on your diet. My baby is still facing up and my fibriod may block it down movement. i think i will just confirm c sect. cos hubby also flying back later need to confirm a delivery date.

BTW any one has booked the jamu massage lady? any good one to rec me? I stay in changi.
Um, I had a cookie party! Stupid right?! But I always eat sweet stuff anyway.. Now gotta really control.. I have no idea which direction baby is in - I feel movements everywhere...

Are you going back to Shanghai after delivery?

Jenni

Now still early, your Edd when? My baby also still facing up, now 29 weeks, waiting for next app see, some baby turn down late... if your first baby is C sect think the following 1 also need C sect... got to wait 2 yrs then can have 2nd 1 i think...

echua

Hi all mummies to be & daddies to be,

im selling the following items...

Blue Baby Net Bouncer;
Brought at $33. Selling it now at $30.
Used only 1 or 2 times.
Misplaced the original plastic bag for the bouncer.

Baby carrier (red in colour);
Brought at the price of $36 at Kiddy Palace.
Selling it away at $30
Box throw away already. Whereby there not much instruction teaching you how to use it too.

Blue net baby cradle sarong;
Brought at the price of $20 plus. Selling it away at $15.
My baby dislike to sleep in the net sarong. Used for lesser than 5 times. Wash it before.

Gift set (4 pieces)
Winnie the pooh
Consist of : 1 Body suit, 1 burpcloth, 1 8oz bottle and 1 set mittens.

Gift set (8 pieces)
B for Bear
Consist of: 1 T-shirt, 1 body suit, 2 wash cloths, 1 set of booties, 1 set of mitten, 1 bib and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (10 pieces)
Yellow duckie
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 T-shirt, 1 bib, 1 hat, 3 wash cloths, 1 set of mittens and booties and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (6 pieces)
Mickey n Minnie Mouse
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 cap, 1 bib, 2 burp cloth and 1 set of booties.

Adult clothing
Dress, shirt, short, skirt, vest, short jacket, tube dress.
Do message me for measurement and photo of clothing, if interested.

IF you want me to send the huge items over to your house, additional charge is apply.

Thank you once again
Any enquiry, just message me and I will get back to you asap