EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

Why does ur rib hurt so badly? o_O I don't feel any major discomforts except sitting and sleeping positions. Plus my feet is swollen maximum! Sigh ~ anyway had my checkup few days back, baby's upside down already. Can have natural birth. ^^
I have gt no idea why the pain is tt horrible either.. sometimes i just can't wait for july to come soon..
hahas.. i will probably have to wait till friday to ask my gynae wat is gg on..

xuezhen09

Cos I'm on no-pay leave now. Hospitalisation leave should still be considered employed. Shouldn't have a problem...
oh.. but if hospitalization leave is = to unpaid, lyk tt still entitled to maternity leave??
the maternity leave pay will certainly hlp.. hahas..

Why does ur rib hurt so badly? o_O I don't feel any major discomforts except sitting and sleeping positions. Plus my feet is swollen maximum! Sigh ~ anyway had my checkup few days back, baby's upside down already. Can have natural birth. ^^
how many wks are u now? So fast bb turn upside down liao? i'm goin for my 28 wks check up nxt fr & taking glucose test, hope everything is ok :001_07:

xuezhen09

i am taking the glucose test this friday.. i am afraid i will fail it.. coz ever since i gt pregnant, i am all into sweet stuff..

engravedx

how many wks are u now? So fast bb turn upside down liao? i'm goin for my 28 wks check up nxt fr & taking glucose test, hope everything is ok :001_07:
My check up on wed was when I'm 28weeks. Doctor said bb alr upside down can have natural birth alr. ^^ i also took my glucose test but results didnt come out on the day itself. Doctor only said to call me back if there's anything to inform me. But i sisnt receive any calls so hopefully the result is ok. o_O

engravedx

i am taking the glucose test this friday.. i am afraid i will fail it.. coz ever since i gt pregnant, i am all into sweet stuff..
Sameeeee! I can't stop taking sweet stuffs! It's like a must to take sweet drinks daily. I use to drink 4-6 cups of ribena a day, then changed to 3-5 cans of whitegrape Qoo. After that tried to control myself and drink more plain water. x_x

Jenni

Sameeeee! I can't stop taking sweet stuffs! It's like a must to take sweet drinks daily. I use to drink 4-6 cups of ribena a day, then changed to 3-5 cans of whitegrape Qoo. After that tried to control myself and drink more plain water. x_x
I have been eating alots of sweets and chocolate lately too, donno will it be too much... Going for check up tml, hope baby have turn down... Have been telling baby to be gd ger and turn down so i can have normal birth...

xuezhen09

I have been drinking loads pocari sweat, sweets and dessert..
and my hubby won't be able to accompany me for the glucose test..
think i will feel horrible after the glucose test..

ilurve

arghhh really feel my ribcage is exploding with the uterus pushing against it. How to tahan another two months? Even now working in office the belly is poking the table. so painful. Really salute pregnant mummies who had to work and look after their older kids.
hahaha! my belly is also poking the table and i have to adjust the chair height so my belly can hide under the table.

ilurve

sometimes I'm into sweet stuffs too, especially cold drink. I do crave for spicy foods, but it would cause heartburn so have to control.

engravedx

i heard scary stuff about the glucose drink.. some say its too sweet.. some say they feel like vomitting after drinking..
I think it's ok. Just like a really really sweet and sticky drink. But taste-wise is bearable and for myself, I didn't feel like vomiting becos of the drink but becos I was too hungry. Try your best not to vomit leh! If not i think need to redo..

engravedx

sometimes I'm into sweet stuffs too, especially cold drink. I do crave for spicy foods, but it would cause heartburn so have to control.
Hard to control. :( I will take lots of spicy food as well. Even when I'm having heartburns, I will still continue eating spicy food and end up cause myself to feel worse and vomit. *serves me right* haha.

xuezhen09

I think it's ok. Just like a really really sweet and sticky drink. But taste-wise is bearable and for myself, I didn't feel like vomiting becos of the drink but becos I was too hungry. Try your best not to vomit leh! If not i think need to redo..
tts wat i read too.. i just wanna get the test over and done with.. with great hopes tt i can pass the test.. hahas..

me too
i think towards the last trimester we all crave for sweet stuff
im craving for cakes especially! and chocolate ... sweets and cold drinks!!!!!!