EDD July 2012

Snowgal

i m so damn bored at home whole day... really dunno what to do manz... already sianz w shopping ard, keep thinking of new places to go, but singapore is so small... haiz...

xuezhen09

Same.. I m bored at Hm.. I haven been gg out much due to the humid weather..
Tried to go giant to buy some stuff.. Ended up blacking out..
Tts the last time hubby let me go out on my own..
And I dunno hw to cook.. (coz hubby chef) so end up settling for sandwich most of the time..

catflying

Now still early, your Edd when? My baby also still facing up, now 29 weeks, waiting for next app see, some baby turn down late... if your first baby is C sect think the following 1 also need C sect... got to wait 2 yrs then can have 2nd 1 i think...

The day I saw the gynae was 28 weeks 6 days. My EDD is 30 June, I think one day apart from yours! LOL. Everyday telling my baby to move down but even so, I think I will go for C sect due to hubby reason. Now I am feeling the dull backache on my left and walking like humpty dumpty. Gained 11kg since. Hope I do not exceed 15kg! I didn't eat much! So unfair. These 2 days Keep having tummy upset. Going to toilet few times a day. Good relief for my constipation. :p

Mei2009, I am going back to Shanghai after birth. Maybe hang around for 2-3 months for baby to be bigger and stronger. My maternity leave is 4.5 months so I can holiday until Mid Oct!

mei2009

Sigh, I have no maternity leave cos I'm on no-pay leave.. Oh well, just rest la...

Bored mummies, good to go out walk walk if you can! Or read something. I used to watch dramas a lot but past two months so busy with shopping and packing for home that I couldn't watch anymore!!

Jenni

The day I saw the gynae was 28 weeks 6 days. My EDD is 30 June, I think one day apart from yours! LOL. Everyday telling my baby to move down but even so, I think I will go for C sect due to hubby reason. Now I am feeling the dull backache on my left and walking like humpty dumpty. Gained 11kg since. Hope I do not exceed 15kg! I didn't eat much! So unfair. These 2 days Keep having tummy upset. Going to toilet few times a day. Good relief for my constipation. :p

Mei2009, I am going back to Shanghai after birth. Maybe hang around for 2-3 months for baby to be bigger and stronger. My maternity leave is 4.5 months so I can holiday until Mid Oct!
Jus 1 day apart from me... My Edd 29 June... Till now i only increase 10.6kg as at my last check up... I also hope won't increase much as my last 2 pregnancy increase alot... I have been having gastric and tummy upset too... Hope days can pass faster, so tired... Everyday force my eyes to open...

catflying

arghhh really feel my ribcage is exploding with the uterus pushing against it. How to tahan another two months? Even now working in office the belly is poking the table. so painful. Really salute pregnant mummies who had to work and look after their older kids.

Jenni

arghhh really feel my ribcage is exploding with the uterus pushing against it. How to tahan another two months? Even now working in office the belly is poking the table. so painful. Really salute pregnant mummies who had to work and look after their older kids.
Haha, u will go thru this stage when u pregnant again next time... It really tired, if u have ppl to help out will be better if not like me, everyday work, finish wrk rush back to fetch my gers frm childcare, reach home got to settle their dinner and bath them... My hubby got shift work, not everytime can help me... Now preg more tired...

After Maternity Leave, got to resign le as no one help me look after baby... Finally can rest for some time le... As my elder also going pri sch next yr so scare she can't follow her sch work, better stay at home and look after my 3 princess...

xuezhen09

Sigh, I have no maternity leave cos I'm on no-pay leave.. Oh well, just rest la...

Bored mummies, good to go out walk walk if you can! Or read something. I used to watch dramas a lot but past two months so busy with shopping and packing for home that I couldn't watch anymore!!
y no maternity leave?? i tot once u deliver, you will still get ur maternity leave??
coz i am currently under hospitalization leave, now tt u say this, i am worried about my maternity leave..

xuezhen09

same, i have v low threshold for pain..
the doc have to give me hospitalization leave since i cannot than the pain..
and also that i am working in a childcare n also studying.. haven done either since January..

engravedx

Having my glucose test tmr morning! I got zero tolerance for hunger. How ah?! I don't know how to get through the fasting!! ><"

Yingver07

Having my glucose test tmr morning! I got zero tolerance for hunger. How ah?! I don't know how to get through the fasting!! ><"
Lucky I need no go thru the glucose test as my gynae say unless overweight or have family history. Coz i can't endure the hours of hunger esp not having breakfast!

paul

Lucky I need no go thru the glucose test as my gynae say unless overweight or have family history. Coz i can't endure the hours of hunger esp not having breakfast!
I also very scared of the gluocose test. But I duno what is the benchmark for taking the test. I also feel my ribcage is very painful, catflying. I only at wk 26.

catflying

Your rib pain so bad? Better tell your baby to move downwards so u feel better. I always tell baby not to push. Now I feel better but baby movement is getting bigger. Getting easily tired now.

xuezhen09

Yea.. The pain is getting worse n it prolongs for a few hours.. My hubby thinks he should send me to a&e.. Bt I think it's part of being pregnant.. N a&e might not say much either..

engravedx

Why does ur rib hurt so badly? o_O I don't feel any major discomforts except sitting and sleeping positions. Plus my feet is swollen maximum! Sigh ~ anyway had my checkup few days back, baby's upside down already. Can have natural birth. ^^

mei2009

y no maternity leave?? i tot once u deliver, you will still get ur maternity leave??
coz i am currently under hospitalization leave, now tt u say this, i am worried about my maternity leave..
Cos I'm on no-pay leave now. Hospitalisation leave should still be considered employed. Shouldn't have a problem...