EDD July 2012

engravedx

Madangel- i used that to time my contractions! Dint download the app, just went to the website on my iphone safari browser. Cos download the app need $$..

Xuezhen- what is ctg device? Check what de..? o_O

xuezhen09

Hey xuezhen09, I feel a sharp pain down there too. It feels kind of inside, and is especially intense when I walk a lot. Once I had to find a seat cos the pains wouldn't stop. I just had an ultrasound done today - cervix still closed but is slightly shorter than 4-5 weeks ago. Doc says everything is normal. Probably cervix thinning out bit by bit? Read that it can happen weeks before delivery..
Really?? Mine started from the start of 3rd trimester.. But not tt frequently.. Now getting worse..

Have difficulty walking for long nw.. Pelvic giving me pblm.. So yar.. Can't wait for baby to come out..

xuezhen09

Madangel- i used that to time my contractions! Dint download the app, just went to the website on my iphone safari browser. Cos download the app need $$..

Xuezhen- what is ctg device? Check what de..? o_O
CTG is these round device to check fetus heartburn n contractions.. It is wrap arnd the tummy..

Tts wat I saw on the video on babycenter..

engravedx

Oh. I only used that ctg device once, and that was when I am alr in delivery suite under observation. Lol! I didnt manage to go for the 37 week checkup cos I gave birth at 37 weeks 2 days. My checkup supposed to be on 37 weeks 4 days. Lolol.

But i dont think thr is a need to use that bah? Check bb heartbeat is a must. But contraction ownself can feel bah. When it's v intense that means going into labor le lor. V simple. Hehee. :X

mei2009

Really?? Mine started from the start of 3rd trimester.. But not tt frequently.. Now getting worse..

Have difficulty walking for long nw.. Pelvic giving me pblm.. So yar.. Can't wait for baby to come out..
Mine started only in the past month or so. But pelvic pain started at the end of second trimester, then on and off. I'm telling baby to stay in there for a couple more weeks so that I can move back to my flat and get ready!!!

PetPet

I just did the ctg thingy. Was admitted due to high blood pressure today. Need to monitor till tmrw morning,so far when sitting dwn blood pressure was high but when lying dwn all seems normal! So boring staying at hospital nw! Everyone here seems like going to labour while I m staying for monitoring. And I hate the thick thick needle and tube stick on my hand which normally prepared for any dripping. Pain and cannot move my hand. Guess my pain threshold is super low.next mth still need to go thru all e same procedures again for real labour zzz.

Oojo

Hang in there PetPet.. Try relaxing n not thinking abt those needles :) I know easier said than done.. I went thru so many times with it in first trimester..

Just keep thinking abt the little one.. Today I had a very sick day but just kept talking to her to feel better..

Jenni

But sometimes the discomfort stretches way down to the vagina.. I wonder y.. It's just a sharp discomfort then it disappears..

Gg to check w my gynae this fri.. Will the gynae use the CTG device for every check-up once u reach 37 week??
Hey xuezhen09, I feel a sharp pain down there too. It feels kind of inside, and is especially intense when I walk a lot. Once I had to find a seat cos the pains wouldn't stop. I just had an ultrasound done today - cervix still closed but is slightly shorter than 4-5 weeks ago. Doc says everything is normal. Probably cervix thinning out bit by bit? Read that it can happen weeks before delivery..
The sharp pain is baby trying to move down so will feel the sharp pain, that's wat my Gynea say, till now I still not dilite yet... Going to check again this sat, then induce on next Monday...

Jenni

Mine started only in the past month or so. But pelvic pain started at the end of second trimester, then on and off. I'm telling baby to stay in there for a couple more weeks so that I can move back to my flat and get ready!!!
Pelvic pain is like that, like me walk too much pain, do housework pain, when slping turn body also pain but wat to do, tell Gynea they only say is normal and the most give pain killer which I don wan, scare not gd for baby... I have been keep walking and climb stair hope baby faster come out coz mg pelvic bone too painful...

engravedx

Jenni- i very peifu u, pelvic pain still can continue do all that. When i had pelvic pains, i dont even dare to move. My hubby had to help me get out of bed, help me turn in bed and hold me when i walk. So jialat! Jiayou, hope your efforts pay off. ^^

Jenni

Jenni- i very peifu u, pelvic pain still can continue do all that. When i had pelvic pains, i dont even dare to move. My hubby had to help me get out of bed, help me turn in bed and hold me when i walk. So jialat! Jiayou, hope your efforts pay off. ^^
No choice, i don wan to induce, as i feel induce is more painful then normal, I don wan epidural this time too so scare if i induce i cannot ta han and will opt for epidural so very scare lor, no matter what will still keep on walking and climb stairs, hope don need to wait till next monday induce...

No choice, i don wan to induce, as i feel induce is more painful then normal, I don wan epidural this time too so scare if i induce i cannot ta han and will opt for epidural so very scare lor, no matter what will still keep on walking and climb stairs, hope don need to wait till next monday induce...
i also has pelvic pain, my gynae ask me avoid climbing stairs as much as possible..but i think walking is ok..i also try to walk more, bt now legs swell on n off, i feel so heavy to walk! :001_07:

Last edited:

Jenni

i also has pelvic pain, my gynae ask me avoid climbing stairs as much as possible..but i think walking is ok..i also try to walk more, bt now legs swell on n off, i feel so heavy to walk! :001_07:
I pain also must endure, 2 more days to due date, I don wan induce... Scare induce cannot ta han got to take epidural, this is the last time le so I don wan take epidural...

paul

I did the contraction test, infection test and my doc checked did placenta move up last Sat. Now gg for wkly check as last mth. Usually I take leave once a wk to rest as too tired. Today gt v bad back ache.. feel like gg massage.. One more mth before I pop. EDD is 24 Jul. Doc said he will try for natural since he dun see the placenta blocking although it is low ...

poohie

I keep having frequent tightening and hardening of my stomach and is still under medication to soften the uterus. I request to be under medication till 37 weeks. Doc ask me to stop my medication next week at 37weeks. Telling me even if i delivered now, he is not worried cos we have come this far. My Edd is 23 July

PetPet

Oh, quite close EDD for few of us.my bb gal weighted 2.4 to 2.5 kg at week 36.will be around 3 kg if she come out on EDD.lok

paul

i'm also due on 24 Jul :) same feeling, hoping the bb will come out at 38 weeks maybe.. very uncomfortable already!
Hi Qoolly, when u starting ur ML ? Which doc are u seeing ? I am delivering at TMC ... Seeing my doc this Sat.. How heavy is ur bb ? Mine is abt 2.3 to 2.4 kg as last Sat. I also have Braxton contraction.. Today went massage to relieve back ache.