EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

Congrats carol80 and engravedx...

And how are the rest of July mummies doing ? Hope everyone is doing fine.. :D

I was lost in touch with this forum for so long due to renovation, moving house and changing new job, etc.
I couldn't slow down and rest much because of many things going on at the same time.. Now it's time to rest more and take good care of my body and baby :D

All the best to all mummies here who is about to giving birth and wanna read more of your stories how it goes with delivery and post delivery ..
Cheers..

:)
So gd!! U get to renovate ur hs.. My mil dun even allow to move a single thing in my rm until baby's full month.. Wanna pack my rm.. Gt to do it in secret..

I m pretty much just lying dwn n resting on bed.. Pelvic area hurts.. Rib area muscles feel lyk it's tearing whenever I stretch or yawn.. Not enuff slp.. V bad insomnia.. Weather too hot in the afternoon for nap.. I can't wait for 19th July to come earlier..

madangel

Tts quite a delay lehs.. Didn't you tell them you r due anytym soon??
told them le. They keep apologize and say cos shipment arrive only on sat can onli clear the cargo by wed then can deliver by sun.

Now can only tell my precious to stay inside dun come out so fast

xuezhen09

told them le. They keep apologize and say cos shipment arrive only on sat can onli clear the cargo by wed then can deliver by sun.

Now can only tell my precious to stay inside dun come out so fast
Yea.. I am oso telling my baby to stay inside until after daddy's payday so daddy can spend more money on him., hahas.. (coz I have to go for lupus treatment and oso routine check in gestational diabetes.. Super high bills)

Hopefully baby comes punctually instead of early.,

mrsrayyan

It seems dat all my family members can't wait for my princess to arrive.. To b honest..i want her to come out alr too.. Its so hard to slip at nite lately.. Keep wakin up every hr, either to chge positions or pee.. So tired. Juz glad dat im nt werkin. Duno hw to tahan.. But im nt mentally prepare for her arrival yet.. Im freakin out thinkin abt e labour pain:/ N hopefully she pops aft hubby pay day..
Anw,tis last 2 days i ve tis pain down there.. Duno hw to describe it. Feels like smthg throbbing like dat.. Anyone else ve e same thing? duno whether smthg to b worried or nt.. Juz 31 days more to go.. :)

JuliaKT

So gd!! U get to renovate ur hs.. My mil dun even allow to move a single thing in my rm until baby's full month.. Wanna pack my rm.. Gt to do it in secret..

I m pretty much just lying dwn n resting on bed.. Pelvic area hurts.. Rib area muscles feel lyk it's tearing whenever I stretch or yawn.. Not enuff slp.. V bad insomnia.. Weather too hot in the afternoon for nap.. I can't wait for 19th July to come earlier..
Hi xuezhen09,
Oh.. My family didn't want me to do anything too.. But i just couldn't help but try to pack things slowly at my own paced.. It's good that you rest more.. It is not advisable to work so much. I got bleeding as I moved and worked a lot.. After that incident, I was scared and really take care of myself :D

Now already moved in and the house is still in a mess. But I've no choice but to ignore it till my mother came. My sister, my hubby and my mother will then help me unpack and arrange the things later on.. Meanwhile, I try not to carry or move anything by myself hehe. It's not easy to stay still .. but for the sake of baby's, we have to really take care at this moment..

I am also having Pelvic pain from time to time (especially, when I walk and stand too long) But no much pain on my Ribs muscles.. Yes, Sleeping is another problem due to hot weather and frequency of going to toilet.. I am always sleepy in the office.. Luckily, no one disturb me and not heavy jobs given in the office as I'm pregnant. hehe

Your EDD is also the same as mine 19th July. I am also hoping to come earlier ..haha.. Can't wait to see the baby's face ... Take care and rest well ;)

JuliaKT

Dramaqueen- i told them i dont want.. Then they didnt ask anymore. Haha.

After giving birth, the hip pain will still persist cos of the stitches and u cant move much which will cause ur butt to be very very stiff. :((
You are so brave engravedx for not getting any epidural. Btw, are all natural births required to be teared down the virginal and get stitches? :wideeyed:

PetPet

Hi JuliaKt, I think so, depends on ur bb size or position of bb come out,doc may need to snip in order for bb to come out.

JuliaKT

Ouch..
Hopefully, the baby come out smoothly for me. lol.. In my first trimester, I've read that we can do stretching exercises for easy delivery.. and I forgot to do any exercise.. I just remember now that the Perineal Message can help to avoid Episiotomy.. :D Have you all do such message?

xuezhen09

Hi xuezhen09,
Oh.. My family didn't want me to do anything too.. But i just couldn't help but try to pack things slowly at my own paced.. It's good that you rest more.. It is not advisable to work so much. I got bleeding as I moved and worked a lot.. After that incident, I was scared and really take care of myself :D

Now already moved in and the house is still in a mess. But I've no choice but to ignore it till my mother came. My sister, my hubby and my mother will then help me unpack and arrange the things later on.. Meanwhile, I try not to carry or move anything by myself hehe. It's not easy to stay still .. but for the sake of baby's, we have to really take care at this moment..

I am also having Pelvic pain from time to time (especially, when I walk and stand too long) But no much pain on my Ribs muscles.. Yes, Sleeping is another problem due to hot weather and frequency of going to toilet.. I am always sleepy in the office.. Luckily, no one disturb me and not heavy jobs given in the office as I'm pregnant. hehe

Your EDD is also the same as mine 19th July. I am also hoping to come earlier ..haha.. Can't wait to see the baby's face ... Take care and rest well ;)
Same EDD :)

My pelvic area hurts quite abit nowadays.. Especially when the braxton hicks occur.. My hubby is so afraid tt I will go into labour anytym especially if he is at wk.. But my mum say shldn't b so soon coz my stomach hasn't 'drop'/lighten yet..

My hubby tries to hlp me pack the rm as n when he is off.. But he is usually v tired from his shift wk.. So I try to help as much as I can.. But he will nag at me once he is Hm..

xuezhen09

Is there a difference timing ur contractions while standing up or lying dwn?? I am not sure if I m having contractions or braxton.. But I noe I sure feel uncomfortable..

engravedx

If u are having labor contractions, no matter what u do or which position u change, it will not go away. The timing between each start of contraction will have a regular pattern and start to get shorter and shorter. Duration of contraction will also become longer and more intense. These contractions feels like mestrual cramps, and it will come with a throbbing and dull backache and will spread to the front to the abdomen.

If BH, the contractions will go away when you change the position u are in. Try walking arnd, changing positions, lying down, sitting up, and see if the feeling lightens. And BH dont occur regularly. They will occur at random times..

For timing contraction wise, i was a lost soul. So hopefully my advice will help. Whenever you have the feel of the menses cramp, take down the time. That is the start of contraction. (eg. 12pm) When the menses feel go away, that's the duration of your contraction. (eg. 12.01pm. Meaning duration of 60secs.) when you next feel your contraction, eg. 12.10pm, and ends at 12.11pm, that means your contractions are 10mins apart lasting average 60secs. Take note of the timings for abt 1-2 hours. If you notice a pattern and the timing apart is shorter each time w longer duration, you can get rdy for hospital. :)

For my case, when i started timing, it was alr 4-8mins apart (maybe i missed out a few) and duration was about 40-60secs. 1 hour later, it became 3-5mins apart lasting abt 60 secs. Went to hospital at abt 3am. I alr stop timing but pain was more intense. At 5am alr 6-7cm dilated.

xuezhen09

If u are having labor contractions, no matter what u do or which position u change, it will not go away. The timing between each start of contraction will have a regular pattern and start to get shorter and shorter. Duration of contraction will also become longer and more intense. These contractions feels like mestrual cramps, and it will come with a throbbing and dull backache and will spread to the front to the abdomen.

If BH, the contractions will go away when you change the position u are in. Try walking arnd, changing positions, lying down, sitting up, and see if the feeling lightens. And BH dont occur regularly. They will occur at random times..

For timing contraction wise, i was a lost soul. So hopefully my advice will help. Whenever you have the feel of the menses cramp, take down the time. That is the start of contraction. (eg. 12pm) When the menses feel go away, that's the duration of your contraction. (eg. 12.01pm. Meaning duration of 60secs.) when you next feel your contraction, eg. 12.10pm, and ends at 12.11pm, that means your contractions are 10mins apart lasting average 60secs. Take note of the timings for abt 1-2 hours. If you notice a pattern and the timing apart is shorter each time w longer duration, you can get rdy for hospital. :)

For my case, when i started timing, it was alr 4-8mins apart (maybe i missed out a few) and duration was about 40-60secs. 1 hour later, it became 3-5mins apart lasting abt 60 secs. Went to hospital at abt 3am. I alr stop timing but pain was more intense. At 5am alr 6-7cm dilated.
Tts v detail :) thanks.. Guess mine was a false alarm.. Coz it seems regular for a while.. Regardless of hw i change my position.. Then I went to the toilet for a biggy and it disappeared.. Guess I am getting more anxious n paranoid as the date draws nearer..

So hw r u n baby??

mei2009

Ouch..
Hopefully, the baby come out smoothly for me. lol.. In my first trimester, I've read that we can do stretching exercises for easy delivery.. and I forgot to do any exercise.. I just remember now that the Perineal Message can help to avoid Episiotomy.. :D Have you all do such message?
I'm doing perineal massage! But not easy. It hurts more when my husband does it for me so I try to do myself but doing it myself is hard cos my arm cannot stretch all the way and hold for more than a minute! In the end, I just stretch it a little just to get used to the feeling..

engravedx

Xuezhen- it's lidat de. I also got the feeling that i'm gonna pop anytime soon during those days. But most of the time it's false alarms. Until that night, when it was real, I still keep thinking it might be false and didnt want to go hospital. I had the contractions since afternoon. Went to sleep at 930pm w the pain, woke up at 12am still feeling pain. drag from 12am till 3am then I decided to go hospital. Lol!! At that point i still dowan to go one leh! I think i suddenly v scared and not ready.. Keeeeep on googling the symptoms i am having, then i realise i might really really be in labor. :X

Actually I am rly rly v lucky. My babycot was due to be delivered end of June, but not specified which date. And the sterilizer set was to be delivered abt 3 weeks after the motherhood fair, date also not specified. Both called me up on 20th June to say they are delivering the products to me that day, when I was intending to call them on 19th June to confirm (i did not call cos i overslept) as quite afraid they delay and bb pop out before the items arrived. So I got my items, and bbgirl popped out on 23rd June. And she managed to wait for her daddy to end work and come before seeing the world. ^^

hope all of u have a smooth delivery as well. The days getting nearer le. So exciting!!

For me, I miss the times when bbgirl was still inside. Cos I dun need to be so fan about whether she is hungry or not. I just eat accordingly to my body. Now got to wake up every 3 hours to feed her. Tiring!! I got no CL and my parents are only coming home tmr morning. :( hubby's at work now so I can only rely on myself and my maid. My body still feeling very weak and exhausted, esp my legs. Can't stand and walk much or it will be super duper suan and start trembling. My breastmilk coming in as well, causing me to have engorged breasts. I tried expressing out but still very sore and hurts alot. Carry bbgirl is tough cos she will be against my breasts.. Omg lol. And i can't get her to latch on, quite sad. But at least now I'm able to express abit of breastmilk out for her, then top up with formula milk. At least she get the lil bit of nutrients from the express breastmilk than none at all. :D

The sad thing is that, MY TUMMY STILL LOOKS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT. And I'm not hiring massager cos it's exp and I can't afford. :( waiting for my mummy to come back, she say got wrap can gimme use. This is the most upset thing of all. I dont care abt the stretchmarks but the size is horrible. I only lost 4.5kg when i gave birth, bb's weight is 3.5kg at birth. Total gained 20kg so I still have 15.5kg more to go!!! Horrible horrible..

madangel

Is there a difference timing ur contractions while standing up or lying dwn?? I am not sure if I m having contractions or braxton.. But I noe I sure feel uncomfortable..
You can search for a app call contraction timer. Available on android n iPhone.

xuezhen09

But sometimes the discomfort stretches way down to the vagina.. I wonder y.. It's just a sharp discomfort then it disappears..

Gg to check w my gynae this fri.. Will the gynae use the CTG device for every check-up once u reach 37 week??

mei2009

But sometimes the discomfort stretches way down to the vagina.. I wonder y.. It's just a sharp discomfort then it disappears..

Gg to check w my gynae this fri.. Will the gynae use the CTG device for every check-up once u reach 37 week??
Hey xuezhen09, I feel a sharp pain down there too. It feels kind of inside, and is especially intense when I walk a lot. Once I had to find a seat cos the pains wouldn't stop. I just had an ultrasound done today - cervix still closed but is slightly shorter than 4-5 weeks ago. Doc says everything is normal. Probably cervix thinning out bit by bit? Read that it can happen weeks before delivery..