EDD July 2012

Jenni

Oic, I keep thinking 1st July is Monday too.. So I induce on Monday is 2nd July haha... When u go induce, if u can go walk ask ur hubby go walk with u, sometime #1 is is not dilite it may takes very long hrs... For me this is #3, if not dilite and induce Donno will it be faster or not, but still hope don induce, been looking at Internet or to induce labour nature without medical induce... Wanted to try but no mood, it say sex is 1 of the way but totally no mood to do that hai... Thinking of trying other ways but Donno got use or not... Now if lie down on bed really don wish to turn body, too painful...
sorry for tmi Just went toilet come back there a blood cot and a thick discharge don't know what's that. not worry abt giving birth but worry baby in danger ant. But don't wish to scare hub so I keep quiet see if later morning if got more anot. Hais. Suddenly feel sad. Was suppose to be happy still planning to go for birthday treat with hub now like that Ni mood.
Maybe u can check with ur Gynea see whats that, ur Gynea will advise u wat to do... My #2 gt brown discharge call my Gynea, went down to clinic let Gynea check then realise is dilite 3cm, u better go check... If not later if u going out and half way need admit hospital...

Today I don go walk le, walk so much also same, makes me so tired and so painful... Jus prey hard and keep talking to baby to come out lor...

xuezhen09

I keep having sharp pains at my lower abdomen.. But dun think there is any contractions.. It happen since last nite.. Any mummy experience tt??

engravedx

Xuezhen, you shld monitor the pain. Feel like what? If feel like menses cramp then it shld be contractions.. Rmb that time I was in labor? I had the pains since afternoon then nxt morning i gave birth le. Haha..

PetPet

I have tht occasionally too.but recently not often. Tummy getting Bigger and bigger.hard to move my body to sideway while sleeping. When lying on my back, feel hard to breath and like a rock pressing against my backbone.lol..bb still can move from left to right and stretching on each side.although bb head is dwn but doc haven't check whether it's engaged or not. Am in 36 weeks 2 days.

engravedx

Jenni- dun worry so much, just let nature take its course! Actually issit a must to induce? Maybe u want to wait awhile more, maybe till her first EDD instead? See if she will naturally come out or not.. I think ur womb too comfy alr. All 3 daughters wanna stay inside as long as possible.. :X for now, rest more bah. Dun put urself thru so much stress and pain!!

engravedx

Petpet- aww i miss my huge tummy u know. :(( but definitely dont miss the pains. When i was preggy, also couldnt move my lower body. The bones like "locked" and hurts v badly to move. But dont lie on ur back, cos it is the most uncomfortable position. Lie on your sides, u will feel better!

PetPet

I feel like moving a truck when I try to move my body on e bed.LOL.i had all the morning sickness and almost all e possible sickness for preggie during my pregnancy.guess I won't really miss it.Ha! But I like my complexion to be better as lesser oil on my face and no pimples for 8 mths!

xuezhen09

Xuezhen, you shld monitor the pain. Feel like what? If feel like menses cramp then it shld be contractions.. Rmb that time I was in labor? I had the pains since afternoon then nxt morning i gave birth le. Haha..
Yar.. It feels like menses cramp.. But I gt no show of mucus plug or waterbag bursting yet.. It comes n goes leh.. Then I didn't really monitor.. Coz I manage to fall aslp., but when I wake up.. It slowly comes back..

Oojo

Engravedx- u r the one with latest exp.. Like I told u, getting menstrual cramps slowly.. Yest was a bit less, today increasing but still mild.. Going by ur exp of that nite :)

Also like Petpet asked, can use normally used heavy flow sanitary pads?

engravedx

Petpet- when i was in kkh, they gave me normal pad. Then will use two to make it longer. Cos the flow on first few days is really alot. When i finish using the ones hospital provide me, i wear the super long normal night pads. But for myself personally, flow not alot. Lol.. Now i using maternity pad, those loop kind ones, though i dun have the belt. Cos i find it more comfy.. I just wear with my normal underwear so it wont drop. And since my flow not so much alr, wont overflow. But it is adviced to change the pad regularly so that ur wound will have less chances of being infected.

Xuezhen & oojo - my waterbag also dint burst! No bloody show also. Only contraction pains. That's why I wasn't sure whether to go hospital that night, cos dont have obvious signs. :( actually if it comes and goes, dont worry and dont think abt it. Cos not rdy yet.. Till u can feel the pain rly starting to get abit more regular then time urself. Cos even if u are rly having labor contractions but mild ones, then u go hospital only to find out u are few cm dilated, the wait gonna be damnnnnn lonnnnng!!

xuezhen09

In same boat as u xuezhen09!!
Yar.. The pain comes n goes.. Dunno hw to describe oso.. Coz I only feel the pain.. Bt lyk no contractions lyk BH..

Suppose to c my gynae at 12.40pm.. Bt my gynae go deliver baby.. Now hv to endure the attacks..

engravedx

Xuezhen- ur gynae will use ctg for ur checkup today right? Then u will know whether u are having contractions or not! Got feel the pain spread from ur back to ur abdomen?

Wendy7788

Thanks mummy I ask gynae alr he say If happen again den go hospital. Still same think Sunday still need to
induce cus now No feeling of cramp or bloody show.

xuezhen09

Xuezhen- ur gynae will use ctg for ur checkup today right? Then u will know whether u are having contractions or not! Got feel the pain spread from ur back to ur abdomen?
Yar.. Even my rib area hurts.. Hopefully she will use the CTG.. Coz I dunno hw NUH gynae works.. Some say will use.. Some say won't..

My gynae in delivery nw.. So hv to wait a couple of hours.. Hubby gt to go Hm 1st to prepare for job interview.. So end up I gt to wait alone..

engravedx

Xuezhen- tell ur gynae that u have been having frequent menstrual cramp like feelings. Maybe she will use ctg to check? Is ur cramp feeling quite regular? Let ur gynae know. Maybe can request her to check if u are dilated?

Oojo

Xuezhen09- I had same thing last week.. Had to wait for gynae for 4-5 hours! I'm seeing him again tmrw.. Will tell him abt pain n let's see what he says..

Engravedx- yeah, not thinking abt it.. Though its more continuous today than yest.. Let's see how it goes, will divert mind n finish pending chores before princess decides to see us :) .. May be dance a bit, lol!