EDD July 2012

engravedx

Jenni- i gave my bbgirl disposable diapers for now. Will change to cloth diapers soon i guess.. Cos her umbilical cord alr drop out!!

PetPet

Oh thanks thanks..then mayb buy some in case my mum use cloth diapers for bb.as for me I dun think I will use cloth type, lazy :p
Yea, July is coming! Kan Chiong nao..

Jenni- Jia You and have a smooth delivery ya..

Jenni

Jenni- i gave my bbgirl disposable diapers for now. Will change to cloth diapers soon i guess.. Cos her umbilical cord alr drop out!!
Normally I use cloth nappy for my ger till they cannot wear, save diaper at hm... Think my gers wear till 4-5mths, when they know how to put out the cloth nappy then I stop it...

This time also wan try BM longer, my first 2 gers only 1 mth...

Jenni

Oh thanks thanks..then mayb buy some in case my mum use cloth diapers for bb.as for me I dun think I will use cloth type, lazy :p
Yea, July is coming! Kan Chiong nao..

Jenni- Jia You and have a smooth delivery ya..
Thanks... Everyone Jia you...

ilurve

Jenni - I wish to walk also but can't. firstly, is midnight, my hubby was asked to go home be coz I opt for 2 bedded. secondly, midnight who will walk round the hospital looking so pale and plus my BP is high, they want me to rest on bed & not walk around. thirdly, the contraction is pain and irregular that I have to curve up on bed so badly.

xuezhen09

my contractions are super irregular..

i really wonder when my baby will suddenly surprise me w the real one.. hahas.. but my mum say my tummy haven lighten.. so shouldn't be so soon..

really confused..

Jenni

Jenni - I wish to walk also but can't. firstly, is midnight, my hubby was asked to go home be coz I opt for 2 bedded. secondly, midnight who will walk round the hospital looking so pale and plus my BP is high, they want me to rest on bed & not walk around. thirdly, the contraction is pain and irregular that I have to curve up on bed so badly.
Oic, that's pass le, important is ur baby is out safely... Congrats to u... I waiting for my turn... This is the 3rd one le, dilite also so long to wait, now finally start to feel the tighten and cramp, hope by tml can go deliver haha...

Jenni

i really wonder when my baby will suddenly surprise me w the real one.. hahas.. but my mum say my tummy haven lighten.. so shouldn't be so soon..

really confused..
Jia you Jia you, have ur Gynea check is it dilite? If not dilite don worry too much first... Rest more while the real 1 comes, my Gynea ask do I wan epidural, I jus tell him no, I don wan... Really hope can ta han the pain, since #2 can this also can...

Now start to feel cramp and stomach so tight... Makes me can't slp and have to wake up le... Oh my...

xuezhen09

Jia you Jia you, have ur Gynea check is it dilite? If not dilite don worry too much first... Rest more while the real 1 comes, my Gynea ask do I wan epidural, I jus tell him no, I don wan... Really hope can ta han the pain, since #2 can this also can...

Now start to feel cramp and stomach so tight... Makes me can't slp and have to wake up le... Oh my...
My gynae didn't check for dilation.. Dunno y oso.. Mayb she thinks it's still early..

I m hoping to go thru w/o epi.. But I dunno whether I can pull thru the pain..

Jenni

My gynae didn't check for dilation.. Dunno y oso.. Mayb she thinks it's still early..

I m hoping to go thru w/o epi.. But I dunno whether I can pull thru the pain..
Should be ok, coz this is my 3rd baby, ppl say will be faster, so I think I take epi will be wasting of money so better don take... I feel tat w/o epidural will be faster for labour...

Oojo

really confused..
Seems we both might deliver on same or closer dates.. :)

Gynae told today haven't dilated but cramps he said is normal.. He said will take some more time.. Asked me to walk, walk n walk!

Jenni- just as u tell, doc asked to walk!! At least 1 hour a day.. :) seems I finished today's quota.. Walking so much n now all paining everywhere.. Keke