EDD July 2012

Oojo

Hey mommies, how r u doing today? Weather is nice but feeling a little bored! Couldn't slp well so lightheaded as well :)

What is everyone upto?

able to slp these days, but always having weird dreams throughout the night -_-..next day very tired also, still have to work..starting my ML on 19/6, one wk b4 EDD, hope bb come out early =P

PetPet

Having cramp last nite, never sleep well. Today getting better.yesterday whole morning wash and dry up all the bb cloths and was trying to iron some of the bb coths and still haven't finish organize and fold all the washed cloths.its so so many @.@

mrsrayyan

Congrats jenni.. Finally you can mit your precious.. Stil anxiously waitin for mine.. Duno ll she pop early or late.. My mum was hopin she ll come out today so can share same bday wif her..haha..:)..
anw weather is so nice today.. Oh yeah.. Juz wana check wif anyone hu ve pets.. If it easy to introduce baby to e pet? thks n hopefully everyone is havin a gd day today!!! :)

paul

able to slp these days, but always having weird dreams throughout the night -_-..next day very tired also, still have to work..starting my ML on 19/6, one wk b4 EDD, hope bb come out early =P
Hi Drama Queen, I starting my ML on 16 Jul as my EDD is 24 July ... keep having weird dreams and probs turning to sleep at nite ... Today took leave ... still need to survive 1 wk plus more at work...

Carol80

Hi mrsrayyan, I also hv a pet. Currently with a friend. Intend to bring her back after confinement. Also trying to finger out how to intro my pet to bb. Understand that it might get jealous initially. After tt, they will be rather protective towards the bb.

Oojo

Same as you dramaqueen.. Can't slp with all thoughts.. Sometimes with all weird dreams! I'm still working.. Though try working from home as n when possible..

Oojo

Having cramp last nite, never sleep well. Today getting better.yesterday whole morning wash and dry up all the bb cloths and was trying to iron some of the bb coths and still haven't finish organize and fold all the washed cloths.its so so many @.@
Hehehe.. So many small ones.. Im like how to dry n keep folding :) .. I have to clean house now.. All messed up so slowly thorough cleaning to do.. My EDD is 17th so thinking of working till 10th/11th..

Carol80

Hihi Oojo,

I haven wash my hair. As for body, just use Da Feng Cai to clean every day. My body is too heaty hence I still drink water together with Red Date Tea lor. And I go out every other day cos of my breast massage & Dr appt so far. Just make sure I cover with adequate clothings & not exposed rain water.

Oojo

Hihi Oojo,

I haven wash my hair. As for body, just use Da Feng Cai to clean every day. My body is too heaty hence I still drink water together with Red Date Tea lor. And I go out every other day cos of my breast massage & Dr appt so far. Just make sure I cover with adequate clothings & not exposed rain water.
But I hope U drink warm water.. No cold stuff ya for a while.. I'm wondering if I will b able to follow it completely.. Humidity n body heat- want to shower twice! Hehhe.. ;)

mei2009

I'm counting down too! Can't believe that my due date is next week - sounds so near! Made a bet with hubby on the date - see who wins haha!

My flat is still in a mess though. Just moved in last week. Cleaning from wake up until 9 pm like mad with super swollen and painful feet. Now finally resting with a Daiso heat pack on my feet, hope it helps..

engravedx

Why no mummies pop yetttttttt. Lolol.

Today I went to the bank, got one nice malay lady, told the aunty who is seated with her bags on the space beside her(damn selfish!!) to move her things away and then she tap my shoulder ask me to sit down. So paiseh okay! Cos I am not pregnant anymore, give birth liao! Haha. But i'm still very weak and my tummy still looks abt 3 months preg. But better than at first when look 6 months preg. I dint do any massage, just let it "deflate" by itself and eat healthily. Very thankful to her, though I rejected. After that keep on need to touch my tummy like pretend I am pregnant so wont be too paiseh. Hahahaahahah!!

I have a dog at home. A shihtzu. Well, he will bite pple at times, cos not properly trained. I was so afraid he will bite my babygirl. At first when I came home with her, he will keep sniffing her and want to get near to her. I let him sniff. My girl is ok with it. But there was once I saw him slowly put his mouth to her hand, like wanna bite to taste. LOL. Xia si wo. Another time when my mum changing my girl, he also almost go bite her leg or smth. Cant rmb. But luckily we are there to stop him. Now he will always wanna come into my room and then put his paws up to the cot to sniff sniff my girl. Very adorable! When i put the cot in the living room, he will sleep by the cot. Haha.. Must be very careful lah. As babies are so fragile..

PetPet

Yea, no matter how close or adorable or obedient doggie also need to be careful. Cz my doggie ever bite my kitten and hamster into piexxx! It was my childhood nitemares.lol. Ok la, dun wanna scared u all.just take extra precautions ya.

engravedx

Definitely must take precautions. Cos babies will sometimes be agitated when they cry, will struggle alot. If accidentally hit the dog, waaaa idk wth will happen sia. Bb cannot defend her/himself somemore!!

Carol80

Hi engravedx, I hv a Pom which I leave her with my friend for a mth. Tom she be back for half a day to familiarize with the little one. I hope they can get along together. I am worried abt her barking & fur. How do you handle tt?

xuezhen09

Went to my gynae today.. Baby haven lighten yet.. So gynae say mayb will pop nxt week.. But shldn't b anytym this week..

I only have 2 rabbits at Hm., but the smell of their pee is super pungent.. Just hope tt the smell won't affect my baby in future..