EDD July 2012

Jenni

I bought fr pants and shorts fr Spring maternity (Vivo). If u sign up with TMC FBI, u can discount. The quality is not bad. Or u can try G market or Asos online for sales items. U nd to get bra extension also. I did get looser panty also.
If buy from shop will be more ex, i only buy from online as is much more cheaper... can try tao payoh or bugis beside OG have shop sell cheap maternity wear too...

Yingver07

Anyone experience backache at this stage already?

The aching is killing me after sitting or bending for awhile. :( Due to my previous injuries, think that's why i'm suffering from this so early.

Is there anything we can buy for support?

Jenni

Anyone experience backache at this stage already?

The aching is killing me after sitting or bending for awhile. :( Due to my previous injuries, think that's why i'm suffering from this so early.

Is there anything we can buy for support?
Its depends, i also start to experience backache now, so cannot sit for too long... Maybe u wan find small pillow or what to support ur back, i bring a small pillow to office to support my back if not cannot ta han...

paul

Its depends, i also start to experience backache now, so cannot sit for too long... Maybe u wan find small pillow or what to support ur back, i bring a small pillow to office to support my back if not cannot ta han...
I experience a bit of backache and panting also. Must take more fruits. Does any1 take crackers ? I like bt they say unhealthy, make me gulity.

Jenni

I experience a bit of backache and panting also. Must take more fruits. Does any1 take crackers ? I like bt they say unhealthy, make me gulity.
I eat everything which i feel like eating, i never say like this don't eat that don't eat hehe... They say soya bean curd not gd for baby i still eat but not everytime...

cyrile

HI all,

I am 15weeks now, and yesterday been with my OB and he managed to see my baby gender, and it was a boy,... im very happy as well my Hubby too.

Yingver07

I eat everything which i feel like eating, i never say like this dont't eat that dont't eat hehe... They say soya bean curd not good for baby i still eat but not everytime...
So long as everything eat moderate should be okay.

Yingver07

Yeah..have to use small pillow to support my back too..& cant sleep well for quite sometime already.

Today woke up having a stiff nec & got my vein pulled which connects to the neck. Now i could hardly turn my neck to my right :(

paul

Any gg for pre natal class ? Some say useful, some say nt useful. ? Some say can engage 1 to teach u aft u give birth.

Any 1 gg for pre natal massage aft 4 mths ? Useful ?

JuliaKT

I've got back pain and hip pain a lot since week 10. Hip pain is the worst. Sometimes, it is really painful that i can't even move from one side to another when i sleep at night. :(

JuliaKT

HI all,

I am 15weeks now, and yesterday been with my OB and he managed to see my baby gender, and it was a boy,... im very happy as well my Hubby too.
Oh. that's great.. I will be seeing my gynae on saturday.. Hope I could see my baby's gender too.. :D

mei2009

I've got back pain and hip pain a lot since week 10. Hip pain is the worst. Sometimes, it is really painful that i can't even move from one side to another when i sleep at night. :(
I have mini cramps in the groin area, usually in bed at night and in the morning. Need to curl up when I sneeze or it'll hurt. They say don't make sudden movements to avoid pain....

Then last night I felt something funny. Not sure if it's intestinal gas or baby moving. Can't wait for the latter!!

icysheens

hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i haf history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience wif her b4?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!

qiqi87

Hi
I have been seeing non private clinic at kkh but the service there is not what i want..
Any idea whether kkh private gynae offer package, how much is cost include what??
Any kkh gyane to recommend??

JuliaKT

hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i have history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience with her before?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!
Hi, Congrats. :)

Do you use test tube and find out that you are pregnant? The test tubes are quite accurate to confirm the pregnancy. FOr me, I used test tube bought from Guardian and the result showed I'm pregnant. I was in doubt and went to nearby clinic to confirm. But i think they use cheap urine test tube and said it was negative.... So I waited another 2 week to confirm with the same brand of test tube and it show positive..
Then, just to confirm more, I went to Raffles Hospital in bugis and do the blood test.. :D I heard that is the most accurate test.. And the next day, the doctor from Raffles confirmed i am pregnant.. Only then, I could feel free to happy :D

So you can also go to Raffles and do blood test to confirm. The test tube result is confirmed if you test after 2 week of late mensus.. Cheers;)

Dilys

Hi, Congrats. :)

Do you use test tube and find out that you are pregnant? The test tubes are quite accurate to confirm the pregnancy. FOr me, I used test tube bought from Guardian and the result showed I'm pregnant. I was in doubt and went to nearby clinic to confirm. But i think they use cheap urine test tube and said it was negative.... So I waited another 2 week to confirm with the same brand of test tube and it show positive..
Then, just to confirm more, I went to Raffles Hospital in bugis and do the blood test.. :D I heard that is the most accurate test.. And the next day, the doctor from Raffles confirmed i am pregnant.. Only then, I could feel free to happy :D

So you can also go to Raffles and do blood test to confirm. The test tube result is confirmed if you test after 2 week of late mensus.. Cheers;)

Hi juliaKT,

Oh u went to nearby clinic result come out negative? :) mine Urine tested positive after 4 days of late menses.

Jheyyy

Hi mummies,

Been long since i last checked this thread as i'm more active on the Feb 2011 thread cos i joined the mummies before my #1 was born. Hehe.
I'm going to be 5 months preggy soon.
This pregnancy is so different from my previous pregnancy.
When i was having my girl, i was throwing up all day, feeling restless & had no mood for anything.
This pregnancy is so smooth that i feel it's most probably a boy.
(Hoping for another girl thou, lol.)
Will be doing detailed scan this coming 20th.
So excited ! :001_302:

icysheens

hi thanks for ur reply :) hmm i bought the pregnancy urine test kit from watsons....those twin pack....both tested positive..yea kiasu :) then i went to rmg but they did similar urine test too n its positive....hmmmm at this point is blood test necessary?

engravedx

hi thanks for ur reply :) hmm i bought the pregnancy urine test kit from watsons....those twin pack....both tested positive..yea kiasu :) then i went to rmg but they did similar urine test too n its positive....hmmmm at this point is blood test necessary?
No need bah! I also tested twice with urine test kit, two diff brands. Every doctor I told, all seemed to "laugh" at me, saying once is enough, cos the test kits are 99% accurate, furthermore you tested twice. Even the GP at Raffles medical told me that they use such test kits to test for pregnancy as well. :) how many weeks preggie are you right now? Any symptoms so far?

icysheens

hi engravedx

so far no symptoms except just feverish n cramps every now n then esp at nite..n past few days i notice i get angry very fast in fact my temper getting out of control i was talking to my boss in harsh tone earlier shes upset with me i ended up apologising n i told her while i dont think its an excuse pregnancy = my bad behaviour im just not feeling gd...i ended up crying n she too (hmmm) anyway her crying was coz she suspected shes not well too but not coz she's pregnant..back to symptoms today i discover the top right side my chest iskind of of feeling as if its swollen but no bruises...just that...hmm n its like psychological or what for me at times i feel like as if its giddiness or its just my own imagination..so yea thats all for now....

by the way is counting from 1st day of last menses accurate?coz if so im supposed to be 5weeks pregnant coming to 6now...but dont feel like it at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :S shld i worry?