EDD July 2012

Dilys

hi something just happened n im not sure to worry or what now...excuse me to say this but i just showered.n i had a bit constipation earlier so i kind of use force...then i didnt realise till i get up that there was blood...i took tissue n wipe...some more blood..its dark red n i noticed a bit clot....i washed myself n now i checked no more blood :( no pain nothing.....
Hi

Hmmm.. Where does the blood come from when u wipe ?? If cos of constipation.. then it's okie. My advice for u is to visit a gynae ASAP. Your mother is a doc right ?? She should be able to advice u on what to do ...

mei2009

icysheens, better check out the source of the bleeding asap! Hope it's just cos of constipation. Next time, drink warm water with lemon juice first thing in the morning to help you go toilet..

Yingver07, no water retention for me but a friend had quite bad water retention despite guzzling water all the time. Genes? Don't know.. Maybe need to do some light exercise..

And an update: I just learnt my baby's gender yesterday - we're having a boy! Can start thinking of names already!

Jenni

hi something just happened n im not sure to worry or what now...excuse me to say this but i just showered.n i had a bit constipation earlier so i kind of use force...then i didnt realise till i get up that there was blood...i took tissue n wipe...some more blood..its dark red n i noticed a bit clot....i washed myself n now i checked no more blood :( no pain nothing.....
icysheens, It should be ok, coz i also constipation, thies few days went toilet also got blood, only the stools have blood, about 2 times so drink more water, if worry then go see gynea better, after that no more blood...

Dilys

Hi icysheens,

If you are facing constipation. Try to eat grapefruit. It's helps me alot I have been eating since day 1 of my pregnancy .. Never I had constipation & it's rich in vit c .. U won't fall sick so easily coming to 2nd trimester. :)

Yingver07

icysheens, better check out the source of the bleeding asap! Hope it's just cos of constipation. Next time, drink warm water with lemon juice first thing in the morning to help you go toilet..

Yingver07, no water retention for me but a friend had quite bad water retention despite guzzling water all the time. Genes? Don't know.. Maybe need to do some light exercise..

And an update: I just learnt my baby's gender yesterday - we're having a boy! Can start thinking of names already!

So far I have no water retention yet too *cross fingers*
Congrats! Hopefully I can know my baby gender on my coming appt which I'm only 16 weeks plus.

icysheens

thanks all....hmm no my mum is not doc :) btw i cldnt ascertain where the blood came from but i figured its coz of the bowels coz now i recall it happen before..coz mom also telling me if its indeed prob it wont be just one time off blood like that it willl flow non stop so in a way she's right...the blood stop n i bought another test n tested the next morning i bought the digital one...it shows pregnant 3+ hmmm so with no bad feelings in my body i more or less settled down :) now i will just wait a bit more before i go gynae n start consulations etc...coz 3+ still early i will just stay healthy now i guess...

catflying

Icysheens I had the same problem as u. Had v bad constipation during my first trimester and pass blood every time I go toilet. And sometimes it stained my panty which I thought I was spotting! I was so worried! Doc later told me to cook sweet potatoes soup and drink it with honey every morning, including the sweet potatoes. It works every time for me. Also prune juice is v good for relieving constipation.

Jofeny

people say anywhere from 16-22 weeks. if first baby, may feel it later too.. I'm worried I won't be able to feel! too much cushion! heh
i felt mine ard week 17.. initally felt like bubbles, then suddenly got a kick on my bladder that sent me straight to the toilet, then i confirmed its a baby kick..

dun b worried if u feel it later.. i realised thinner mums and baby gender is boy can feel it earlier.. think maybe boys are rougher and anyhow kick.. my 2 frens who got girls felt the kicks in week 20++..when i video-ed the kicks and show them my baby kicks (tummy moving up and down).. they are so amazed..

JuliaKT

I also haven't got any kicks. Sometimes, I feel bubble like feeling inside the stomach. But not a strong kick. So I'm not sure if it just a stomach wind, muscle movement itself or a kick :)

Yingver07

I also haven't got any kicks. Sometimes, I feel bubble like feeling inside the stomach. But not a strong kick. So I'm not sure if it just a stomach wind, muscle movement itself or a kick :)
What's bubble like feeling? I'm still trying to feel baby's kick but not able to feel anything.

JuliaKT

What's bubble like feeling? I'm still trying to feel baby's kick but not able to feel anything.
I mean bubbling feeling or fluttering in the stomach. Something like bubbles popping inside.. Hmm.. don't know what will be an exact words to describe. I"ve getting this sensation especially at night last few days ago. And now, I'm experienceing while writting this.. At first, I thoght it's like gas moving around my stomach. But the feeling is constantly at left side of my stomach under my ribs.

mei2009

I mean bubbling feeling or fluttering in the stomach. Something like bubbles popping inside.. Hmm.. don't know what will be an exact words to describe. I"ve getting this sensation especially at night last few days ago. And now, I'm experienceing while writting this.. At first, I thoght it's like gas moving around my stomach. But the feeling is constantly at left side of my stomach under my ribs.
Hee, I heard it feels like bubbling so the other night when I felt some bubbling, I was so excited! Then the next moment, I passed gas!!!! Still waiting for that first kick.. Maybe too much fats difficult to feel *.*

Hell0 mummieS...I juz felt my babyS kick after the detail Scanning... i waS Sh0ck at 1St... then itS kickS again... hehehe... S0 cute... ive already c0nfirm the gender... itS a princeSS... yipee !!! btw, the Scanning t00k quite S0me time aS baby waS n0t c00perative & keepS 0n m0ving ar0und...S0 happy that everytink iS fine...