EDD July 2013

Bubbles83

Hello all! My EDD is on 3rd July. Anyone like me who decided to skip the OSCAR test?
Hi surfsiderose,

Congrats with your bb!

Initially my husband n I didn't believe in taking this test, because no matter what happens, we will not abort d baby.

But after speaking to a few friends who have kids, they too had d same thinking but advised that sometimes if you are more informed of how your bb is developing you can read up more to help the bb and get yourself more emotionally and mentally prepared.

For me, I think it's more like an assurance and also I don't want to get a shock when my bb comes out.

Just my thoughts :)

Mumfel

Sorry wxw001, i'm not too sure about Thomson Medical Center. But my ex colleague delivered there & she had some complications and the equipment at Thomson Medical Center did not support her & she had to pay additional medical fees to have an ambulance bring her to KK. It was a bad experience for her and she recommended to go for bigger hospitals w more equipment. If you have a smooth delivery, then Thomson Medical Center should be able to cater to you, if not...sounds very scary that they dont't have adequate equipment to treat you.

Mine's at Mt A. Anyone at Mt A too?

Hi Bubbles83, i may likely be at mt A too.. when is ur edd??

Apr gal

Hi, any mummies interested to get Avents sterilizer? I hv extra 2sets as gift from frens. Brand new in box, US set. Selling at SGD 75. If interested pls PM me. Thanks.

Sgring

HI Ericka,

Me too..EDD at 25 July but will deffer everytime scan.. and i got 2 edd... one est 21 july the other 25 july cos I got twins...

Ericka

Hi sgring

wow!! Congrats on ur twins!! Haha.. You must be super happy..? Take good care :) my EDD sort of stabilize at 17 July as of now, gg for detailed scan next fri.. Very nervous.. :S

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

swathi

I Had a great experience of the detailed scan at thomson last time. My gynae was from gleneagles but he sent me to thomson. The doc was so detailed, very patient! This time seeing a doc at parkway east. The detailed scan too in the same hospital. For the Ocsars the room was so tiny, ive been asked to go to the same place for detailed scan, so bit disappointed. However all that matters is a healthy baby! Cant wait for 14th march! seems so so far away!

Longing for a nice and relaxing holiday but concerned about the travel risks?

There will be a 2 day 1 night retreat for mummies at our center. We will have practicing nurse/midwife from the top hospital in Singapore to brief mummies on antenatal knowledge during this retreat. Mummies can come together for some sharing, relaxation and peer support. Meals will be specially prepared for all pregnant mummies and it will be a good time to come relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your 'me-time' before your little bundle of joy arrives. Feel free to contact me if you need more information! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Hi everyone, joining this thread as I am expecting #3 in July too. Hahah it's been years since my baby#2 and it's like starting all over again. :wong19:

MUMMYBLISS RETREAT
- a gift worth giving to yourself and the precious life growing inside you...

Pregnancy is an amazing and miraculous journey! Our bodies dedicate themselves to this amazing task whilst the person we were before conception slowly starts to step aside to make way for what is about to happen...

Sometimes we don’t have the energy to look after ourselves properly and our partners are already beginning to feel a tiny slip down the ladder of importance and may not offer as many tender loving care as we would like. We want to sleep, eat, sleep some more, be nurtured and adored with nothing expected in return.

That’s why we planned the "MummyBliss Retreat" - To create a dedicated space in time where any pregnant woman can truly be nourished and pampered. To be really able to connect to the growing baby inside and deeply relax. Essential for what lies ahead.

The retreat is perfect for any stage of pregnancy, each stage has its celebrations and challenges! You will be fed fabulously and generously, sit back and learn about antenatal knowledge that are essential, stretched gently in the Yoga classes (optional) and laid down to rest. There will be plenty of chances to talk about the journey, laugh about it and share any fears with fellow mummies and our experienced nannies. Our aim is to bring out the pregnant bloom in you, sending you off beautiful and ready for motherhood.

EnonPoh

Went for my detail scan on Wednesday and am so happy to see baby so co-operative :)
had a fun time listening to the doctor explain to me what is what and baby is in growing good!!!

Bubbles83

That's good to hear EnonPoh! Have u found out ur bb's gender already?
I did a 4th mth scan but bb's legs r closes so can't tell. When I went for 5th mth detailed scan, her legs r still closed but doc managed to see frm below n said its a girl.

Bearpawz

Hello! My EDD is also on 21 July 2013. Our #1 son.

Went for the detailed scan on Thursday and he is very playful. Moving around with poses.

life is wonderful!

may69

Hi ladies. Just sharing cos I'm really satisfied with my post natal massage lady. I engaged Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended by another user in another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.