EDD July 2013

veryloved

my edd was changed from 27th to 21st july, and i'm expecting a boy. right now i'm experiencing heartburn, which is causing my throat to be inflammed and i can't sleep at night. wondering if anyone has any cure to this?

WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?

Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.

Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who don’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.

Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

ferfer8

Hi,

I'm a Feb 2013 mummy, and wanna spread the word abt the gd confinement lady that i have. This is her 6th week with me already and i continue to enjoy your good service, so thought i'll return a favor by sharing abt her. I'm a first time mum, and her name is Yulian Auntie.

1) She cooks well, without using MSG, yet the food tastes naturally sweet and is appetizing, she cooks not only for me, but for my family upon my request, so this saves us all alot of hassle 2) She's easy going, when I was struggling at the start with breastfeeding, she went along with my request of intervals feeding, she didnt make too much noise when my supply was low at start and tried to rock my crying baby to sleep where poss, 3) She is prompt with caring for my baby, once she hears her cries, she would put whatever she is doing down to attend to my baby, calm her down etc 4) She's knowledgeable, about how to deal with gassy baby, heat/milk rash, teething issues etc..

I've had peers with less accommodating confinement ladies and heard of those who were not as flexible and easy going, hence on hindsight, my confinement lady is quite good, though i think at the end of the day, it also depends on the chemistry btw the mother and the confinement lady, and also how we all manage our expectations. I'm a first time mum, so this is what i know so far based on my own personal experience.

We all are different, and hence, you might want to talk to her to decide for yourself, or meet up with her.

If you are interested to hire her, she is available by July 2013, here is her contact info.

1) Spore Hp: +65 8450 4313 (for when she is in Sg like now)
2) Malaysia Hp: +60 16604 8468

Cheers!

lalagal

Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders at least two months ahead with me for orders >6 bottles. For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call asap if interested!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of minimum $50 is needed to be transfer after placing orders for >10 bottles
-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives and printscreen of deposit receive will be email to buyer.
-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charges range between $4 to $12 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista. Toa Payoh (Only Saturdays evening).

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

angbao

Hi , my EDD 4th july... its a girl !
anyone out there already prepare baby stuff??? most people ask me to eat bird nest , at this stage still can eat ma?? my aunt selling from import from indonesia super grade A nature clean birdnest , anyone interested can pm me .. can get cheaper price

Last edited:

srocks911

Hi Mummies-to-be!

Are you looking to enroll for cordlife banking for your child? It is the best gift you can give yourself and your baby!

If you are interested please email me on sonal.agarwalin@gmail.com. I can refer you to them and you will receive vouchers of SGD 150. I would need the following details from you -

first name
contact number
email
estimated due date

cheers
Sonal

Beautiful and relaxed environment, delicious and nutritious confinement meals, immaculate and professional care and guidance by our nannies = relaxed and happy mummies who are able to put their babies solely on 100% breast milk. We are delighted that all mummies staying with us now are successful in 100% breastfeeding! Well done, mummies!

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Attachments

sin87

Hi everyone..I'm new to this forum.

My EDD is 12 July 13'. 31 weeks tomorrow! 9 more weeks to go! The number has finally gone down to a single digit!

cakies00

Hi, is anyone looking for a confinement lady in mid July 2013 (yes very last min). Please email me at cakies00@hotmail.com. I have one who is good and recommended by friends. I can also give you more information and background to this confinement lady. FYI, I would be engaging her services myself if not for my circumstances. Her asking rate is $2200.

Aixin Mummies Confinement & Wellness Sanctuary
Our 28 days' confinement package includes personal one to one confinement nanny service for mummy and baby, delicious and nutritious confinement meal tailored according to the different stages of recovery during confinement (3 main + 3 side meals), herbal bath for mummy, infant bath and massage, free diapers and toiletries for mother and baby etc.
Other services we provide are pre/post/aqua yoga, belly binding, post natal detoxification massages, breast feeding guidance etc.

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

mel86

Lipinggg

Hi fellow mummies! Just to share a promotion code that can be used for UNLIMITED times!
Enter ZBAP1LE for 15% off for Zalora Online shopping! :Dancing_wub:No terms and condition!