EDD June 2010

joyliaw

Congrats ladies!

i juz tested positive last night.. have been quite confused.. haha.. gynae appt only on next thurs.. but tink my EDD shd be ard june or july too.. haha.. excited but a bit scared too//

haha

raleigh

me first wk of june too.. but im oso not so sure. hee.. i went to gynae last wk, but think too early, thus cant see any sac during scan. so im going back next fri to scan again. hope everything will be fine..

alot of them mention that its better to wait for a few weeks after you test positive before u go gynae.

Due to my work, I have to see gynae for a letter, thus I went immediately yet when doc say cant see, quiet sad. but doc confirm im pregnant as the thinkness of my uterus is higher then usual.

kym

hi mummies, I understand the frustrations of searching a reliable confinment lady. Hence I decided to act as freelance cl middeman. My sister and cousin are good and popular confinement ladies from malaysia and they have the network for cl in johor. So the service that I can provide is to recommend the cl, arrange the cl to meet mummy so you can sit down to discuss the price, terms and conditions. No more blind recommendation. no more problems on can't find the cl when near the due date. no more stupid cl from agency too. Please email at kympang@hotmail.com or my contact no. 90303128 for friendly and reliable service. All the best!

brenda16

YES ME FIRST WEEK OF JUNE:Dancing_wub:
Same here. Went for my first scan and gynae said it should be early June though it's like 6 weeks into pregnancy.

Anyone feeling hungry in the night, backaches in the morning and the sore pelvis? :embarrassed::err:Been told to get as much bed rest as possible from other mummies. I guess the body is adjusting to accomodate the baby.

Same here. Went for my first scan and gynae said it should be early June though it's like 6 weeks into pregnancy.

Anyone feeling hungry in the night, backaches in the morning and the sore pelvis? :embarrassed::err:Been told to get as much bed rest as possible from other mummies. I guess the body is adjusting to accomodate the baby.
I went to gynae when I found out as I was getting painful cramps, saw the sac, going this friday hopefully see the heartbeat really excited, cant stop eating already put on over a kilo not good,

hmjn

Hi all mummys to be

I am now in week 7 and I found out I am pregnant 2 weeks ago. Very excited and had bee feeling out of breathe in week 6 but now seems ok liao. Sometimes I am also a bit dizzy.
I had 2 cases of spotting issues and it worry me a bit. Seen the gynae in both occasions and she just gave me progesterone pills to take twice a day.
Do any of you have the same problem? I heard some gynae give jab immediately to stablise the baby and wonder why my gynae did not.
Anyone have similar experience to share?

26JMC

hi everyone! i went for the scan yesterday and am 5weeks old now. can u all see anything when u are 5 week old?
i am hoping this time round will be a successful pregnancy for me!
if everything goes smoothly, my EDD will be 23rd june (given thru the ultrascanning)

diandian

Good afternoon, Mums.
Where did you get the routine checks at gynaes? This is my first time to be mum. So exciting and nervous. My EDD is around end of June.

26JMC

u went to see gynae already? my gynae is dr geraldine tan from TMC katong clinic.

Good afternoon, Mums.
Where did you get the routine checks at gynaes? This is my first time to be mum. So exciting and nervous. My EDD is around end of June.

Queenbabe

Hi all june 2010 mummies, im here to join u all but not yet went to gynae for my own calculation should be june 2010 if im not wrong:001_302:

Jol90

Hi Mummies,

I'm oso preggy wif my #2. Went to c my gynae coz of bleeding, was given a jab n Duphaston. 1 thing I'm worried coz gynae say gt 2 spot, it might b twins, it might b blood clot due to my bleeding. SO next wk haf to c gynae again to confirm bt he say 80% nt twins bt still scared of e 20%. Juz worried of e financial if reallyy twins.

Queenbabe

Hi Mummies,

I'm also preggy with my #2. Went to c my gynae coz of bleeding, was given a jab n Duphaston. 1 thing I'm worried coz gynae say gt 2 spot, it might b twins, it might b blood clot due to my bleeding. SO next wk have to c gynae again to confirm bt he say 80% not twins bt still scared of e 20%. just worried of e financial if reallyy twins.
But if really having twins also no choice but for your bleeding pls tk good care ok.....

Jol90

YA thanks, will take gd care. Really hopefully juz 1 will do. Think my #1 almost same as urs.Where r u givin birth? I'm now at TMC wif Dr A L Lim

Queenbabe

YA thanks, will take good care. Really hopefully just 1 will do. Think my #1 almost same as urs.Where are you givin birth? I'm now at Thomson Medical Center with Dr A L Lim
Your #1 same as me? :001_302:Me not yet went to any gynae.... i do have twins in my family:tlaugh:

diandian

you went to see gynae already? my gynae is dr geraldine tan from Thomson Medical Center katong clinic.
Last week, I felt pain in my abdomen. So I came to NUH for Dr. Fong Yioke Fai. Is there any mums see the same doctor? I am living around boon lay, a little far away from Thomson. Any comment on NUH or Dr Fong? Thanks

lostinsg

Hi all!! kinda new here...registered abt 9 mths ago to want to know how to conceive...now good news, 1st time mum to be in 2010..gyn said EDD 1st week June...already took 4 weeks MC....very bad vomitting, headache, nauseous, can't eat, can't sleep well....any one got any advices?? abit depressed cos of all these symptons...in my 9th week....feeling miserable as I don't know when will all these ends....