EDD June 2012 Mummies

snowdoll

Carol, so u started with normal massage first without touching the tummy area? My massage lady also suggested that coz can be for blood circulation and bodyache too. Think I can ask her to start next week;P

Carol80

Snowdoll, I started my massage end of week 2. Managed to clear my water retention. Note tt mine is a Chinese masseur not using Jamu. Usually Malay masseur will massage tummy area plus binder.

Cheers

yukim

Hi anyone know whether the supply can come back? I now taking care baby alone so pumping decrease to once or twice per day and the supply is very low .... Is it possible if I pump frequently?

eve34

Hi anyone know whether the supply can come back? I now taking care baby alone so pumping decrease to once or twice per day and the supply is very low .... Is it possible if I pump frequently?
Yes if u pump more frequently the supply will come back. That's wat the pd told me to do as bb feeding too frequently n my supply not enough for her. Instead of pumping once every three hourly I gotta pump once every two hours

engravedx

Yukim- i got the same question as u. Cos i regret being lazy and trying to pump more frequently now, hope my supply can come back.. Now only about 1oz or less for both breasts combine.. But even if dun come back, i just hope it dont decrease more. ><"

engravedx

Newborn hard to sleep thru night. Unless u can tahan the pathetic cry, very sad one. The tears roll down, then the legs kicking hard. Like i owe her a lot of money.
2-3 month should be better, when they grow bigger and can contain more milk in their stomach. Slowly bah...
Omg the way you describe totally made me LOL!!!

I think i very sadistic, cos i think my girl look freaking cute when she cry. Her mouth will be :( at maximum then scrunch up her eyes and face, then open her mouth and start crying. When she open mouth to cry, the mouth shape still :( one. Cute leh. :\

snowdoll

Eve, do u still latch? Latch already already no milk to pump out every 2hourly leh?

Carol,I think I can do the Jamu one without doing the tummy. Like prenatal massage.

Jenni

Ya jenni care to share with us how to make Bb sleep through the night? My confinement ending next wed morning (at 6.30 the CL gotta leave) n these two days I'm trying to do everything myself liao (except bathing bb n cooking) n I'm super tired. Now night time still have CL looking after bb so I can still rest but m still waking up to pump milk lor. Think I sleep 5-6 hours a day only. If NB can sleep through the night n I can time my pumping at night I can at least sleep longer.
Hmm, better don start to let NB slp thru the slp... They need more milk... I only start to let baby slp thru the nite after 3mths old... I also wake up at nite to pump as too painful can't slp... Hmm... How to let baby slp thru the nite, I need to think as that is 3 yrs ago and now have to start over again... So tired... If u mummies plan to have 2nd baby don drag too long, very tired 1...

Jenni

Baby can't slp in Yao LAN and on bed, he get scare very easily .... He only can slp on stomach but my mum say he too small and not gd for health... How?
U let baby get used to it? U can carry baby and let baby fall asleep then let baby slp back to bed again... Think u keep carry baby and slp on ur stomach is it?

MrsWang

Hello mummies. Any body know when can the baby go swimming? Thinking of getting an infant float for her to go!
try babyspa??

Yup, Yukim.. have to keep alookout.. but normally i let baby sleep on my body first before transferring her to the bed.. carry for about half an hour.. must make sure she sleep soundly first if not have to start all over again. lol

for bottle feeding, my bb can finish whole bottle of 100ml, so i let her drink the whole bottle until few drop of milks left.
but to prevent swallowing gas, the whole nipple should be fill completely with milk when bb is drinking.

so i was thinkin of making extra per feeding eg. 120 ml. let her drink the 100ml then the extra 20ml is for filling the nipple up

it necessary? any comments?

catflying

I am finishing my jamu massage soon. Me is c sec and doing 30 days after. the massage is really god a purding wind. After e massage fart alot!I asked the lady to go soft on my tummy,the tumm rub is an upward pushing movement i scared my wound will break open. so far so good.

magdalenechoo

Congratz, June Mummies! :tlaugh:

We are having promotion now (limited period only, while stocks last) for
Brand New in Box BRAUN Thermoscan Ear Thermometer IRT-4520!

$64 (UP: $68) - Self collection at Blk 341B Sembawang Close (S) 752341
$69 (UP: $70) - Courier Delivery via Smartpac to your doorsteps

Pls whatsapp / imessage me at 9879 5299 for fast deal :welaugh: