EDD June 2012 Mummies

Jenni

Joey, my pelvic bone also very pain, ytd I jus sweep and mop the floor, my pelvic and back is super pain, then I bring my gers walk frm my house to Yishun waterfront, my lower body pain till wan to cry too... After I reach hm jus wan to sit down and not moving anymore...

Today gt check up, going to ask my Gynea later...

Joeychen85

Jenni - yeah mayb u can check wif ur gynae.. I still have to wait till thurs den able to c her.. My pelvic pain nt often n not tat strong.. Only walk too long den will pain like hell.. But i still able to tahan .. Only d bk pain is super cannot tahan.. Some time pain till I dunno shld sit or stand or lie on d bed.. But to gynae she only will say " u nid pain killer? " -_-" tin tats normal to her..

O ya, any 1 kno wats CTG ? How does it do ? Wats tat for? Sorry 1st time going do ctg .. Very curious n nervous .. Wonder how they do to check.. Cos tis coming thurs going do a ctg..

Hi Joey & Rellako, thanks!!

Hi Jenni, yup, my gynae style is to put drip. Just now she checked me and I'm 4cm dilated.
Just took the epi, cannot tahan the pain.
My gynae said I actually in labour le whereby I don't feel it, she said lucky I came in.

MrsWang

Haha... Blackangel is ivy right? Hope your labour will be a fast one!

I don't have those back and pelvic pain.. Only keep muscle cramp. Wonder if this means that my labour is still far away?

yukim

Hi all , went to chkup just now, going to induce tml.... Jia you to munmies who induce or give birth today.....

magdalenechoo

Congratz, June Mummies / Mummies-to-be! :001_302:

If you have not gotten yourself a breastpump yet & are not sure which breastpumps suits you the most.
do consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates!

for choice of pumps & their rates, pls visit http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/medela-breastpump-rental-services-weekly-basis-85536/

it is very CRUCIAL to try out pumps first before you commit to buy preloved / brand new sets at few hundreds of dollars!
some breastpumps works well with others, but, that does not mean that it is suitable for you!
make your wise choice now!

Happy breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on! :001_302:

Joeychen85

Wow.. More n more mummy going give birth..congrats yukim.. Tml jiayou !!

black angel has already give birth .. Saw her post in fb.. so happy for her.. Can hug her bb lo.. Lol

Omg today's weather is super duper hot.. Due to other unit renovation ..cant open window .. scare dusty.. Sweating.. My bk pain is seriously killing me.. Nw even lie on bed also can feel d pain.. n seriously is like goin to break any time.. I even can hear n feel d crack sound while I get up from bed or sofa.. n during nite time is so difficult to slp.. Can't breath easily due to d way I slp , turn here n there , roll here n there.. Also can't find any ways to slp well.. + nose block.. Hve to use mouth to breath.. Haiz.. Btw is d bone crack sound normal? any mummy feel tat too?

MrsWang

Hi snowdoll, I'm not jasmine..

Yup. Saw her fb pics as well. So good! Guess her labour was a short one!

Joey, u can try doing massage?? Get your hubby to pound lightly for you...

Wow.. Another mummy giving birth!!

Joeychen85

Mrs Wang - my husband rather massage his iPad game den my bk lo.. -_-" depend on him , pig will fly up d trees lo..

Yeah tin her labour is short n fast.. so happy for her.. N excited lo.. Dunno when will b our turn..

Saw her baby in Facebook. Make me more kan jiong.
you all have start to rest at home ?

Tomo my last day at work, feel so tired. A lot of things to do...

Is checking of dilation pain? Tomo gonna meet gynae to check on that:err:

Dreamalyn

Really happy that my lil gal had finally arrived and she looks so much like me that my hubby is so jealous :D

Baby gal weighs 3.07 when born. Initially so scare she will be too small as she was only 2.5kg at 36wk. She was 39wks when born.

Now learning breastfeeding...not easy....baby kept falling alseep, have to find ways to wake her up.... Baby oso very clingy presently...waa told this is normal for new borns....hard on me loh...no chance to sleep...now hubby on leave so we can take turns to hold the baby but once he goes back to work who is going to help me? Can only hope baby can outgrow this quickly....

Jenni

Jus went for check up today, now 36 weeks, bb only 2.3kg... Jus do the swap test today... So happy to see more and more mummies deliver, counting down left 3 weeks...

Blackangel, think drip will not be so painful ba... Congrats on u... Ur baby so cute... Lucky u take shorter time then me...

catflying

So envious of mummies who have delivered. I can't wait to pop soon. Stomach so big, sit stand walk also so uncomfortable. Three more weeks of countdown. Jenni my gynae onlyndoing swap test on 38 weeks. What is a swat test?

KirstenQ

Hi Everyone,

our EDDs are due soon..congrats and wishing you all a smooth delivery.

I'm expecting twins in Late june (I'm 34+ weeks now) but I've heard that with twins it can be very unpredictable, they may even decide to come now! Doctor says If i can make it to 37 weeks it would be terrific. Good news is that they have already crossed 2kg each in weight.

Anyone who has had twins? Could you share your birth experience (C section, induced labour? natural?) and share which week you gave birth? I'm both nervous and excited about THE day! But i can't wait to see and hold my babies that's for sure!!!! :)

yukim

Dreamalyn , wat's ur nick in fb, I can't add friend using email in fb apps. Can share your exp? Induction using drip or pill? Too many ???? To ask.... Tml going for induce so scary? And how long u stay in?