EDD June 2013

roudx

Hello mummies !!

Am feeling so itchy at my stomach area and breast area near to nipples.. I was told not to scratch it because it would leave stretch marks.. Anything to cure the itchiness?? I really cannot tahan the itchiness.... Last time mosquitoes bite cannot scratch if not will bleed, i will slap n smack my legs/hands...

But now i itchy, cannot be slap/smack my stomach or breast right :D lol...

Mummie

Hi Mummies,

Just went through all the posts and realised some of you mentioned about the triple test. May i know what that is? Just did my oscar and blood test last week and results are good. Doc did not mention anything about the triple test though.

Qian1984

Hi all mum to be, who has experience delivered at Mt Alvernia or anyone that you know deliver their baby there?anw I already sign the package with my gynae will be deliver my baby there.. Just wanna to read more info .. :)
Hihi! I'm new member in this grp! Edd 17 Jun! Dunno who is who yet cos Hvnt gone thru all the pages.. But then this is my 2nd one, my 1st gal was born in sep 2011 at mt A. Personally I feel tt the hospital was kinda family style and made u v comfortable. I made alot of frens when I'm here w my 1st gal, and up till now some of them are even my gal's playmates! I hope to repeat again this time with u monies, Let's support each other thru out and may our children become 1st childhood frens thereafter! Was supposed to go for my check up but kept missing though due to my busy work schedule, maybe I will go and c my gynae Tml or day after. So far my pregnancies nv give me much prob, I can even work till the very last day! And the very gd thing abt me being preggy is tt my appetite will become v small, which means I'm always at my slimmest when im preggy lol.

catlady

Hi mommies,

Just wanna ask if any of u here experienced constipation? Bad constipation that whenever u strain urself in the toilet, u will end up getting spotting or light bleeding? I'm experiencing it a few times, on and off.. Previously went to my gynae and he prescribed me with a stool softener. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It goes off naturally. But now i'm experiencing it again. Should I be panic or should I monitor it again before gg to my gynae? bad thing for me I have tried all kinds of remedy, papaya juice, apple juice, prune juice, pomegranate juice, all kind of juice but nothing works.. :( need your kind advise here..

Hiya catlady, maybe u shld b eating the fruit instead of juice as tink it is the fibre in the pulp that will help u. Constipation not big issue for me, eating 2 serving of fruits everyday. ha

Qian1984

Talking abt constipation, i've the most experience! lol~ Anyway its v common for preggies to be constipated (tt's what the gynaes say), cos the baby is pressing on something inside. I think you have to drink more fluids, avoid too much fibre stuff because overdose will cause constipation and then maybe can drink a yakault a day. When i was due for labor that period, i constipated so much that i actually developed piles! but then gynae said it will go away after giving birth and it did. I seldom drink liquids, so blood in stools is kinda common for me at times when i had too much fried and dried stuffs. i think you dont have to panic so much, just monitor for few more days and see after eating right and drinking more fluids!

How old are you? 1st baby?

catlady

Talking abt constipation, i've the most experience! lol~ Anyway its v common for preggies to be constipated (tt's what the gynaes say), cos the baby is pressing on something inside. I think you have to drink more fluids, avoid too much fibre stuff because overdose will cause constipation and then maybe can drink a yakault a day. When i was due for labor that period, i constipated so much that i actually developed piles! but then gynae said it will go away after giving birth and it did. I seldom drink liquids, so blood in stools is kinda common for me at times when i had too much fried and dried stuffs. i think you dont have to panic so much, just monitor for few more days and see after eating right and drinking more fluids!

How old are you? 1st baby?

Gosh the thing for me I have constipation even before marriage n it get worsen when Im preggy.. No matter how many bottles of liquids i drank and how many fruits i take it is still the same.. But one thing for me my diet is like yoyo, at times I will eat alot while some other times I dun eat at all.. But all that is before preggy.. :)
Anyway Im on my late 20s and yes this is my very 1st preggy.. Hence thats caused the PANIC!!!!

Qian1984

ohhh i see.. me too.. i'm all along constipated since young be it preggy anot.. maybe your body belongs to "heaty" type.. but preggy cant take cooling stuff either.. if still cannot then check with doc bah..

missolive

Hi everyone, just came back from holiday in Bali, good thing is I didnt feel MS there. I guess happy and relax are things that can cure MS. So mommies, stay happy and dont put too much stress on yourself ok :)

Mrsred, sorry if i confuse you. I did oscar and blood test and will do detailed scan on my 20 weeks. Those tests are in one package, i paid 460 dlrs for that. I thought that package is called Triple test, but not sure, correct me if im wrong. I did at tmc.

My gynae guessed that I will have another boy, so i guess for clothing no need to buy much more. For bottles, i think i will buy new ones for new baby although i plan to full bf. But still cannot wait to shop for new baby :)

kchiah

missolive, is true, stay happy n with friends or family to a short vacation can cure MS, i went to chalet with friends last wk, didnt feel MS at all, but once reached home, it is back...sianzzz

oh i have checked with my gynea, he said triple test is the old version of oscar.
my oscar test is normal...thank god! did it at TMC for $318. my first one i did it at my gynea clinic for $200 plus last yr...

missolive

Kchiah, hehehe..when i went back home, MS is back, but not as bad as before. Maybe need more holiday, hehehe.

Anw, good to hear that your test result is good. Btw you didnt get the package? The one with detailed scan...

kchiah

missolive, i dint know abt package , but my gynea ask me to go Mt A for detailed scan leh....tmc cost $140 plus, Mt A cost $90 plus...

hopefully next mth can know bb gendar, very kang cheong leh....hoping to hv a girl then i can close factory aldy...

furbee

missolive, i dint know about package , but my gynea ask me to go Mt A for detailed scan ....Thomson Medical Center cost $140 plus, Mt A cost $90 plus...

hopefully next month can know baby gendar, very kang cheong ....hoping to have a girl then i can close factory already...

Kchiah mama!!!!!! Long time no c =p

Hello everyone, haven't follow closely this thread.. Great to know all of u here...
Im seeing TMC my previous gynae... Edd 22 jun ...

kchiah

Kchiah mama!!!!!! Long time no c =p

Hello everyone, haven't follow closely this thread.. Great to know all of u here...
Im seeing TMC my previous gynae... Edd 22 jun ...
hello furbee, u still remember my nickname :).....happy for u too...

Melanie S

Hi everyone! I'm a first time mummy... looks like a lot of first-timers here too ;) Super exciting! Glad to have found this forum 'cos not many of my close friends have given birth so far. Good to hear from other mothers-to-be!

mrsred

Wow! Suddenly so many new mummies! Welcome welcome! Happy for everyone and hope everyone is feeling better now that 2nd trimester is here/approaching!

kchiah

anewmummy, u check with ur gynae , tell him u wanna go hospital for the scan. but how much is he charging? cos go hospital need appointment n need to wait...

ahchan5

Hi mummies,

My edd 4 June.
Currently, still vomiting, nauseous, hunger pangs, slight backaches at week 16.
Gynae at TMC. Scan boy at wk 15plus.
Praying for the bad symptoms to go as affecting me.....