EDD June 2013

farrareed

EDD June 29,13

Hello everybody.
Im a first time.mummy quite nervous. Havent felt any quickening.movement maybe still small... im at 16 weeks ++. Please enlighten me.

Qian1984

wow mopiko, u shld stop the green bean thingy.. VERY COOLING! tt's prob the reason for the discharge if too much cooling stuff..

hi farrareed! no worries lah, wait awhile more cos maybe still small.. lol

Mopiko

oh! i tot green bean is good (it's natural source for folic acid) and baby will have thick of hair... haha ok shall try to cut down and see how it goes... Thanks for the tips!

@ferrareed! im at 16 weeks too and i could feel slight kicking one/twice per day. amazing feeling!!! i started letting the baby to hear classical music. I bought "belly buds" (a kind of headphone special for the unborn baby in belly). Seems like the music soothe me more than the baby for now LOL.. i feel asleep listening to the music..

missolive

Hello mommies! Thanks for some suggestion abt he maid agency..will try to contact some of them..need quite urgently as i am very tired everyday taking care my active toddler..

Abt the yellowish discharge, i also have it last pregnancy, but i remember reading somewhere that it is normal. So i think no need to worry. .

kchiah

hi mummies, long time didnt post here....

mopiko n farrareed, we same edd :)
have not feel any bb movement, will be gg for detailed scan mid feb, really wish to know bb gender...

this round i seldom talk or sing to the bb, busy taking care of my elder boy, really tired, n angry....not easy....i cant imaging taking care of two...wanna put my boy to childcare but on waiting list, guess next yr then can...omg...,

i dun drink tea or coffee, but still hv lots of brown discharge, sometimes with watery blood also, dunno is it bcos i carry my boy, but i already try not to carry him, my previous check up in mid dec, gynae check n said ok....first pregnancy less discharge leh...

mopiko, green bean is cooling stuff, u take folic acid tablet or b complex better.

Mopiko

GOOD MORNING mummies!

missolive & kchiah, thanks for your feedback. it really gives me the assurance that I should not worry so much about the yellowish discharge. Yep, will stop eating green bean from now onwards and monitor.

Which gynea are you guys seeing? Me with Dr. Benjamin Tham (TMC)..

missolive

Hi kchiah, i can feel you, i am also very tired taking care of my first boy. And it makes me cranky sometimes, poor hubby. I was thinking to put my son to childcare too but everywhere also waiting list leh, and deep down actually i still cannot let go of my son, i still want to watch him grow and take care of him on my own cos he is still 15 months now.

Anyway, i also try not to carry him so much. I nvr had brown discharge so far, touchwood, but i think it is due to tiredness or minor contraction that is common. Maybe can ask for help to take care?

Oh i started to feel movement, i think. It is like a fluttery feeling inside. I am very excited :)

chanelloo

I also started to felt bb movement since last week, it's like bubble in my tummy.. ThIs coming Friday will go check up again.

Ssurprise

Hello mummies, I'm at 17 weeks today!

felt some action in my tummy but don't know if it's due to baby or constipation or hungry. Haha. First baby, so inexperience. :p

Sighh, been taking antibiotics for my urine infection(3rd round of medication, can't clear the uti the first 2 rounds). Damn sian. Hope it clears after this round of medication.. You girls have the same experience?

wife is 20weeks now.
This Friday going Thomson for 2nd detail scan..
est 4th june deliver.. boy (was hoping for girl though.. closer to father)
quite excited about it.
Somehow my wife does not like to eat vegetables.. any alt for it? by the way.. Is bird nest actually good or bad? cos i read some pple said it baby might get asthmas next time.

sorry huh.. excited dad to be here..

Mopiko

hello daddybiker.. im 16 weeks now... i know my mother-in-law asks me to drink birdnest BUT my mom says don't coz it may cause asthma to baby. I decided not to take birdnest as I dont usually take it anyway and i dont see the benefits taking it now :) so it's all goes back to your own belief..

For veggies, i guess you can supplement it with fresh fruits as they should give the same kind of vitamins + fibres as veg. Hope this helps! :)

Hey thanks for the info.

we have been doing some shopping lately and already bought the stroller and carseat (I know we are too gan jheong). I read some of the info online and from friends that advice not to buy the baby cot 1st. Some said let the baby sleep on the bed with us so it will be closer to the parent ( but will be rather sticky next time). And if we do put them on bed with us. it will not like or able to sleep in the baby cot anymore.. any experienced mum care to share...

and also for spring Cradle.. anyone still using that and is it a need to get that??

ilovebibi

Hi to all fellow mummies and mummies-to-be :Dancing_tongue:

My very 1st post in this forum...
My EDD is 8th June 2013, going for 20 weeks detailed scan at KHH on 22June. My gynae is Dr. John Tee.
Very excited!!
Anyone scheduled appointment on the same day? I'll be alone as hubby is overseas for work.

roudx

Hi daddybiker, am also 20weeks... Going to thomson this friday for detail scan too.. Not sure boy or girl, was hoping for a girl too :D

Good luck to you both then. Enjoy the moment. We were both equally excited although won't be getting a girl 1 week back when Dr adrain from cck TMC told us about the gender.

missolive

Daddybiker, i bought baby cot long before my first boy was born. Personally i prefer newborn to sleep on cot, it is safer. Sometimes when we sleep we dont realize our movement so i am worried i will hurt him. Also get him used to be independent and sleep alone. Cos newborn is all abt habit. If he is used to sleep with you it will be harder to change that later. My boy always sleep in cot until he is ard 10 months. He is still close to us and also sticky to me. Now he is 15month, sometimes sleep with us, sometimes alone, and has no problem sleeping. Hope it helps.

About bird nest, my mil also bought for me last pregnancy, i took them cos she already bought. I personally dont really like the taste. Never heard abt asthma though, perhaps wont take it this time, mil also nvr buy :p