EDD Mar 2014

rachie82

hi Rachie, yours was a diff type of scan? I can only see the heartbeat pulse on the screen when the technician pointed to me but no sound cos was a normal ultrasound scan =(. Next one would be the down syndrome test, hope the risk level is low cos I hope to avoid doing the amniocentesis.
mine was a normal ultrasound scanning woh

i also did normal ultra sound scan... my doc will turn on the volume for me to hear the heart beat every time i go for check up!

im also going for the oscar test coming monday. hope everything will be ok!

rachie82

just back from a scan. no heartbeat, not growing, so 2 d&c in a row in this year.

So sorry to hear tat, but pls don be disheartened K. I gt a fren whom is super high risk and miscarriage for 5 times, but perseverance pay off as they gt their first son last year.

karynn

Rye:818108 said:
Well u know your body best.. For my first I had zero MS n a very healthy appetite. I was still doing fair bit of housework, cooking n mopping n worked until final week of edd. Healthy baby out full term n having healthy appetite now 17 mths. :). Now having my 2nd in first tri. MS every day near evening time. :) but things will be fine. Just keep talking to baby. :)
Same!! Now having my no 2, i got no appetite..

liyin

Rye:818108 said:
Well u know your body best.. For my first I had zero MS n a very healthy appetite. I was still doing fair bit of housework, cooking n mopping n worked until final week of edd. Healthy baby out full term n having healthy appetite now 17 mths. :). Now having my 2nd in first tri. MS every day near evening time. :) but things will be fine. Just keep talking to baby. :)
Same!! Now having my no 2, i got no appetite..
I having no1 but no app and occasional nausea especially when I have a bad train ride. Some days good some days bad...

jadeite

dear munmun, I'm so sorry to hear that... it's such a painful loss. I hope you and hubby can stay strong for each other. our thoughts are with you...

honeygirl

Dear munmun,
i am so sorry to hear that! You must be strong
and talk to some one or yr family if u need
a listening ear. Do not hide your feeling deep
in heart. Think secondly, maybe this baby have
no fate with you and yr family! God will bless
you and deliver a healthy baby to your family
again! Stay healthy and positive:D

Hi all MTB... my Edd is on 7 /3/2014... 3rd pregnancy... my no 1 & 2 are gal.. my husband is so excited.... LOL... any Mummy already in maternity clothes already?

so sorry to hear about your loss munmun.

may God give you and your husband the strength to go through grief and the courage to continue trying. will keep you in my prayers :) *hugs*

hi nesshermes, i was contemplating if i should start wearing my maternal wear this morn! hehe but decided not to. wait until my belly sticks out first... usually for 2nd or third pregnancy the tummy shows up earlier?

lalagal

[h=2]Hello, mummies to be! Congratulations on your pregnancies!! :) Please do let me know if you need confinement wine. My confinement wine is sweet, fragrant and pure. No water added :) A lot of mummies here were satisfied customers of mine and I thank them for their 'patronization'. Below are the details for placing orders.

Do take care and once again, Congratulations on your pregnancies! :)

:) Home made confinement wine (Self-collect/delivery available)[/h]
Dear mummies to be,

Due to increase demand of my rice wine, delivery option will be offered too. Details as per below. Kindly place orders in advance (@ least 2 months before EDD). For orders <5, kindly call to check if I've ready stock. SMS/Call to pre-order to avoid disappointment!! ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <9 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >10 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives

-If interested, kindly email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com.sg or call/sms 86091297 for orders

**Orders of 5 bottles, FREE 250ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of >10 bottles, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 500ml of red rice pulp
**Orders of <9 bottles, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge @ $10 applies)

Locations for self-collection

Any mrt station between Joo Koon and Buona Vista.
*If driving, please let me know.

Pricing
750ml of red yeast rice wine - $16
500ml of red rice pulp - $6

LH779

my EDD is 18/03

definitely having MS, but it just seems a lot more terrible in the evening. been feeling lousy since the 7th week. it's like i'm always hungry, but dun feel like eating or rather dun know what to eat. Whenever I thought of eating something my mind, reject the food.

last evening was really bad. i was so hungry at 5plus that I nearly fainted, cos was in a meeting so cannot eat. once meeting end I ate a bread, but did not curb my hunger.... then OTW home super no strength, luckily I managed to get a seat in the train. reach home, dun know what to eat, end up eating one of my fav food, instant noodles. then after a while i vomit nearly 80% out. then i randomly stuff some food like bread, cookie etc, but all the while feeling as if i'm going to puke! Damn jialat to have this feeling of being hungry, but not able to eat. I've been exceptionally moody in evening, cause the constant hunger is there, but nothing seems to stop the hunger.

Any suggestion that can help with this? Last night was so bad that I woke up crying due to hunger, my poor husband also dun know what to do, cos none of the food he suggested i feel like eating, end up drinking Milo and taking medicine to sleep.

jo1402

my EDD is 18/03

definitely having MS, but it just seems a lot more terrible in the evening. been feeling lousy since the 7th week. it's like i'm always hungry, but dun feel like eating or rather dun know what to eat. Whenever I thought of eating something my mind, reject the food.

last evening was really bad. i was so hungry at 5plus that I nearly fainted, cos was in a meeting so cannot eat. once meeting end I ate a bread, but did not curb my hunger.... then OTW home super no strength, luckily I managed to get a seat in the train. reach home, dun know what to eat, end up eating one of my fav food, instant noodles. then after a while i vomit nearly 80% out. then i randomly stuff some food like bread, cookie etc, but all the while feeling as if i'm going to puke! Damn jialat to have this feeling of being hungry, but not able to eat. I've been exceptionally moody in evening, cause the constant hunger is there, but nothing seems to stop the hunger.

Any suggestion that can help with this? Last night was so bad that I woke up crying due to hunger, my poor husband also dun know what to do, cos none of the food he suggested i feel like eating, end up drinking Milo and taking medicine to sleep.
Hi LH779, I empathize with you on this that you are experiencing. I'm having similar symptoms but not to the extent of vomiting out my food (still can control). But I do have to force myself to eat something to keep the nausea down (and you know putting food in the mouth at the moment of nausea is not preferred). Now I also sian of snacking.

But have you tried to eat small meals throughout the day? And avoid food like fried stuff (cos the oily taste might trigger more nausea). For me, I will try to eat different type of snacks like crackers (soda biscuits or those cream biscuits, e.g. lemon cream); fruits (I found that grapes are quite appealing now); and energy bars (I rather like Uncle Toby's). If I go for meetings outside my office (and confirm going to last hours), I would 'tabao' a cup of hot milo and bring an energy bar with me.

At night b4 sleep, if I feel hungry and nauseated, I will drink a cup of hot milk and maybe dip soda biscuits (old sch but rather nice ^^). Then I will sleep within 1 hour cos usually my snack only help to offset the nausea for 1 hour or so only.

Hope this would help abit. =)

LH779

Hi Jo

I've tried eating smaller quantity and eating more often, but now it does not seems to work already. take this morning for instance, I had bread for breakfast, then OTW to work I felt hungry, so tabao a pack of beehoon, ate really slowly cos dun feel like eating, but felt hungry, only managed to finish the entire pack by 11am. And guess what by 11.30 i'm hungry again! URGH!!!!

My lunch hour is at 12 so lucky for me I can get some food, but I don't seem to be full, so I'm now eating waffle.... just when I felt full. I had this nausea feeling again :(
I'm just so irritated with myself over this. I dun know if i vomit cause I eat too much or what... imagine, eating non-stop from 7.30 till now... but the hunger feel seems very real.

I hasn't try alot of food yet, cause I dun want to go through the vomiting part, if I cannot hold down the food.

Also some time back I actually like peanut butter, 100plus, Milo (which are comfort food to me) but I guess I may be having an overdose and now I seem to be rejecting them, they no longer appeal to me....

jo1402

Hi Jo

I've tried eating smaller quantity and eating more often, but now it does not seems to work already. take this morning for instance, I had bread for breakfast, then OTW to work I felt hungry, so tabao a pack of beehoon, ate really slowly cos dun feel like eating, but felt hungry, only managed to finish the entire pack by 11am. And guess what by 11.30 i'm hungry again! URGH!!!!

My lunch hour is at 12 so lucky for me I can get some food, but I don't seem to be full, so I'm now eating waffle.... just when I felt full. I had this nausea feeling again :(
I'm just so irritated with myself over this. I dun know if i vomit cause I eat too much or what... imagine, eating non-stop from 7.30 till now... but the hunger feel seems very real.

I hasn't try alot of food yet, cause I dun want to go through the vomiting part, if I cannot hold down the food.

Also some time back I actually like peanut butter, 100plus, Milo (which are comfort food to me) but I guess I may be having an overdose and now I seem to be rejecting them, they no longer appeal to me....
Oh wow, your hunger pangs are really very frequent. But try not to eat too much sugary or saltish food (even 100plus is not good if you are not drinking after exercising). Cos if get gestational diabetes later would be worse. Read online that crackers supposed to help that's why I'm having those. For me, if I feel nausea, eating/ drinking something sweet would help. But I must control how much to eat lor. I can't stand much pork smell and taste (esp if not fresh) and certain curries now. Used to love the smell of indian curry, now can't stand the smell.

Have you asked your gynae on how to manage this effect that you're feeling? My gynae told me on my first visit that he would be happy if I get more pregnancy symptoms!