EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

Dear mummy,
Just to check if you encounter that the EDD
will change according to the ultra sound scan?
It is because at my first scan, shown my EDD
is 13/3/14 but sec scan had shown another date
-11/3/14?anyone experience it ?
yes, my EDD also changed... actually according to my LMP, EDD is 20 March... but after my last scan, date pushed back to 27 March based on bb's growth... although doc did also mention that right now as the embryo is still small, growth measurement is plus minus 6 days so it's still early to calculate. will be more accurate as weeks go by.

oh ya, now in my 3rd month, can call baby a foetus now and no longer embryo... :Dancing_tongue:

munmun

yes, my EDD also changed... actually according to my LMP, EDD is 20 March... but after my last scan, date pushed back to 27 March based on bb's growth... although doc did also mention that right now as the embryo is still small, growth measurement is plus minus 6 days so it's still early to calculate. will be more accurate as weeks go by.

oh ya, now in my 3rd month, can call baby a foetus now and no longer embryo... :Dancing_tongue:
Hmm, your edd is 20 march, but in 3rd month? My edd is 12 march, i'm only 10 weeks, not even hit 3rd month... Just wan to clarify only...

jadeite

munmun, you are also in your third month... as in, this is your third month of pregnancy. 8 weeks means you have completed 2 months... it's like how a baby born in January 2012 will not be 1 year old until Jan 2013, but is living in his first year of life.. when you are in your 9th week, baby is no longer called an embryo but has entered the fetal stage...

Last edited:

munmun

Hi, do anyone feel the bb movement starting at week 9? I felt it, is like butterflies in my uterus. I means it's everyday, and peak during eating. This is my 2nd pregnancy. For my 1st pregnancy, i start to felt it at week 12. Some vibrations feeling.

Btw, my next scan is in next monday. That time, should be week 10 and 5 days based on my LMP.

i also have funny feeling at my uterus... i thought its just the uterus expanding?

i find it more uncomfortable to sleep face up at night, weird feeling at the uterus. have to sleep sideways. normal?

myojojo

i also have funny feeling at my uterus... i thought its just the uterus expanding?

i find it more uncomfortable to sleep face up at night, weird feeling at the uterus. have to sleep sideways. normal?
Same for me! I read tat its better to slp on ur left for better blood circulation. :)

jadeite

I have a lot of cramping and aching. but doc said it's because I have subchorionic bleeding inside the womb, but it is outside the water bag so baby is not affected. can see the blood in the ultrasound. have been reading online and some people with subchorionic bleeding actually have bad spotting and bleeding but thankfully I don't have...I think I'd be so scared if I really bled out. however it doesn't affect the baby's growth and doc said the placenta should eventually grow to cover the bleeding area and the blood will reabsorb into my body if it doesn't come out. doc scheduled my next appt for 11 weeks, just to make sure everything is ok... I'm on Duphaston also to make pregnancy 'stick'.

really hoping and praying that nothing goes wrong! I'm also sleeping sideways - sleeping on my back feels 'weird' too.

myojojo

I have a lot of cramping and aching. but doc said it's because I have subchorionic bleeding inside the womb, but it is outside the water bag so baby is not affected. can see the blood in the ultrasound. have been reading online and some people with subchorionic bleeding actually have bad spotting and bleeding but thankfully I don't have...I think I'd be so scared if I really bled out. however it doesn't affect the baby's growth and doc said the placenta should eventually grow to cover the bleeding area and the blood will reabsorb into my body if it doesn't come out. doc scheduled my next appt for 11 weeks, just to make sure everything is ok... I'm on Duphaston also to make pregnancy 'stick'.

really hoping and praying that nothing goes wrong! I'm also sleeping sideways - sleeping on my back feels 'weird' too.
Take care ger. I'm sure things will be fine with doc's assurance. Relax n rest well. :)

jo1402

I started experiencing ache at the back of my pelvis (somewhere at the left side of the backside bone area) abt 4 days ago and it's obvious when I walk. Then this ache went to the right side today. It's not really a bad pain but an ache like you locked/ knocked your joints. Anyone had this feeling before?

yes, i've also been getting backaches. usually at the sides. i thought this only happens later in the pregnancy. i assumed it was my bad walking posture... ha!

jo1402

yes, i've also been getting backaches. usually at the sides. i thought this only happens later in the pregnancy. i assumed it was my bad walking posture... ha!
But mine is not really backache but at the bone area before the fleshy part of the butt (pardon my description!). I read abt pelvic girdle pain (pgp) just now. Worried it might be that and can persist throughtout o_O

pigpigmummy

i've been having backaches also.. kinda like sharp pain at the lower back left side juz above the butt.. then when i asked my hb to help me massage.. it felt like i have bruise.. :S been have dizzy spells also. :( but my gyne appt is not til next week... wonder if gp can help on this...

jo1402

i've been having backaches also.. kinda like sharp pain at the lower back left side juz above the butt.. then when i asked my hb to help me massage.. it felt like i have bruise.. :S been have dizzy spells also. :( but my gyne appt is not til next week... wonder if gp can help on this...
Yes, pigpigmummy, same feeling! I also having motion sickness like feeling causing nausea, even when I'm not on any transport. Sometimes I will eat something or drink hot milk and it helps but at times the nauseous feeling continues =(. Anyway the food/ drink only made me feel better for 1 hr or so and then starts again. If it's at nite, I'll just go to bed to sleep it off.

myojojo

Think the backaches are normal cos our spine will turn soft or something when preparing our body for our pregnancy. Maybe u can check with the gynae during ur next visit?

jo1402

Think the backaches are normal cos our spine will turn soft or something when preparing our body for our pregnancy. Maybe u can check with the gynae during ur next visit?
Yes, good that my next visit is tomolo so I hope the Dr has some advice on this. =)

anyone signed up for any prenatal package? just realised my gynae's package is super expensive. but she has really good reviews too... dr chua yang btw...