EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

Yellow, i am 1.65m, 55kg but the Asos size 10 all too big for me... Wish I had bought size 8 tops and size 10 bottoms!

gelobeano

hey jadeite, yea i can understand ur pain!!! it's v sad to be waiting so long for a parcel and the pieces dun fit! actually u are quite small sized too! perhaps u can try this shop called lebloomingchic at marina sq. i got most of my clothes from there as i realised it's v hard to find maternity clothings in small sizes. the prices can be a tad ex though.

jadeite, actually i'm 1.55m and 52kg... sounds like size 8 should fit then! maybe you can consider getting the cream dress from gelobeano... my friend who is also petite and just gave birth said she didnt buy much maternity wear because she just wore her existing loose dresses or bought dresses 1 size bigger. *shruggs*

at 9 weeks i feel like my butt has padded up and my tummy is sticking out! can hardly fit into my shorts (those zip/button kind). where to find maternity shorts?!

lltan

Yeah me too, given image of the scan and also a dvd containing the scan and heartbeat...just went for my scan yest and heard bb's heartbeat...was so emo...lol.

gelobeano

yellow0075> i wore my normal loose dresses until week 22 and they can't fit anymore. *sobs* i am currently at week 24 and am frantically looking for dresses! i am 1.55m tall and weight abt 46 kg now. due to my height, pants dun really suit me...plus it's so hot to be wearing pants! my advice is to get those dresses with ample tummy space coz it will balloon up suddenly.

cupcakemum

jadeite, actually i'm 1.55m and 52kg... sounds like size 8 should fit then! maybe you can consider getting the cream dress from gelobeano... my friend who is also petite and just gave birth said she didnt buy much maternity wear because she just wore her existing loose dresses or bought dresses 1 size bigger. *shruggs*

at 9 weeks i feel like my butt has padded up and my tummy is sticking out! can hardly fit into my shorts (those zip/button kind). where to find maternity shorts?!
Spring maternity shorts are very comfy and stretchy. Can last till last tri. Do check it out.

yanyann

Newly pregnant. Found out 23/7 and am 7 weeks along. EDD 23 March 2014 :)
2nd gynae appointment this saturday to hear my baby's heartbeat. so excited!

pigpigmummy

new mummy reporting here... jus found out tt im preggy.. guessing my EDD should b either late mar or early apr 2014. happie to know everyone here..

honeygirl

Dear mummy!
Thank for your advise ! I will keep a look out
for the maternity clothes ! Looking for ward to
my sec appointment today in noon for scan !
Think I may be 9 weeks now:) btw can we eat
durain in early pregnancy? I just took last night
as had a buffet .

myojojo

Yeah me too, given image of the scan and also a dvd containing the scan and heartbeat...just went for my scan yest and heard bb's heartbeat...was so emo...lol.
wah... ur gynae so good, still give DVD with heartbeat recorded inside! is that a norm? I'm still thinking of recording it on the phone during my next visit to hear the heartbeat! hee

lltan

wah... ur gynae so good, still give DVD with heartbeat recorded inside! is that a norm? I'm still thinking of recording it on the phone during my next visit to hear the heartbeat! hee
Lol..not sure if its the norm...you may ask your gynae when you next visit :)

Exanthea

By the way, we have started a Mar 2014 edd fb grp, pm me ur fb email add & name if you would like to join, n i'll add u in :)
Hi, I am also 1st time MTB. Edd 24 Mar. Please add me to ur Facebook page. w.francisca@gmail.com

I went to Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC for my 2nd appt. He's a nice and friendly gynae who also delivered my cousin's 2nd & 3rd child. He is my 2nd gynae. The first one I went to is Dr. Chan Siew Tung at Far East Plaza. Only told me congrats and gave me pills for nauseating sickness. Horrible! No folic acid, no multivits, no calcium, no iron. At least Dr Ben Tham gave me everything I needed, even advised me what to do during my pregnancy, wat to eat, wat not to eat, wat to do n wat not to do. He even advised me all the nos to call during an emergency, day phone and night phone. Best part, other than getting the ultrasound pic, I got to hear my baby's heartbeat via the vagina scan at 6w4days. The nurse told me to bring my thumb drive during the next visit as I can store all my scan reports and baby's heartbeat, etc in it. I was worried I will lose the info from tat day, she said not to worry. It will be recorded in their system under my name n I can retrieve it during my next visit. Amazing!!!

So far, no symptoms. Only bloating, lots of burping, farting and visits to toilet every 2hrs.

tpy

oh i din know that we can request to record down the bb heartbeat and bring it back...will ask my gyne if can or not.

jadeite

gelobeano, I really like the cream dress but it looks super short on the model and I don't like to wear too short skirts now...

am seeing Dr Adrian Tan Chek Jin at TMC ACJ clinic... he's super nice :)

jadeite

durian is ok but just don't eat too much as it's heaty and high in sugar, over-consumption of sweet stuff can lead to gestational diabetes. I also couldn't help myself and had lots of durian last week hehe

Panic

Hi Everyone,

I am first time mummy as well, EDD 19th March, now at my 8th week, feeling terrible, always nausea & vomiting round the clock, went to KK hospital O&G clinic close to midnight on Friday cos cannot stand it, doctor gave me a zap and 2 bags of drip, stayed there for almost 2.5 hours. Doctor prescribe medication that prevents vomiting, it works but if I stop the medication, I vomit like nobody's business. Can any experience mum advise if this medication bad for my baby? Is there a better solution?
By the way, Seaband has no effect on my condition.

im not sure about the medication but i smell lemon when im feel nauseated. i use my nails to poke the lemon to release the citrusy smell and it relieves nausea for me. maybe you can try that?

honeygirl

Dear mummy,
Just to check if u encounter that the EDD
will change according to the ultra sound scan?
It is because at my first scan, shown my EDD
is 13/3/14 but sec scan had shown another date
-11/3/14?anyone experience it ?