EDD Mar 2014

liyin

This seaband idea sounds fantastic! For now, no MS yet for me, just extreme fatigue, and feeling very full and uncomfortable after eating just a bit (during breaking fast time). I had twinges/ cramps the whole of yesterday which started out uncomfortable and bordered on slightly painful last night, but I woke up feeling fine today. I read that cramping in early pregnancy is normal, so long as no bleeding. Going for first check-up on Monday evening!
Yeap I had terrible cramps in my 4,5 weeks and I was happy wif plain water 6 weeks onwards I hate water... Started feeling nausea but no vomiting

Rye

Hi all MTBs

This is my 2nd preg n my edd is 1 mar altho I think it shld be more like mid mar. Anyway compared to first this time I'm having nausea n almost no appetite n frequent aches. Read some posts n am wondering what is the use of the breastfeeding supplement during gestation?

zhumei

HiHi zhumei... Waves.
..welcome!!!! I guess if you can stomach what just eat! But eat. In moderation . I am first time mom, I dont vomit but I have bad nausea... All thru out the day it is always worse in mornings and evenings.... How r you feeling?
Hihi!!! :D alrite.. i also have bad nausea like you!! morning, afternoon and evening.. i try not to vomit because i hate the feeling..

but overall, thank God... i have great appetite.. so drinking more milk and eating fruits as i can.

how to prevent gestitational diabetes? do anyone know?

honeygirl

We need to control our weight gain and not to
take too much sweet, sugary and carbohydrate
stuffs:) Need to control if not may have big
baby and difficult in labour :(

gelobeano

Hi all, I have bought 2 maternity dresses (size 8) from ASOS recently. In fact, I just received it over the mail last weekend. However, they are too big for me. Hoping to sell these off at a discounted price for mummies who can fit nicely in them!

1. Skater dress (cream) - bought it at $43.35. Willing to let go at $38.
2. T-shirt dress (brown) - bought it at $36.85. Willing to let go at $32.

Pls contact me at 98446512 if interested. tks.

skater dress with slash neck and capped sleeve.jpgt-shirt dress with lace panel in acid wash.jpg

jadeite

Hi gelobeano! Thanks for the links, can see :) think size 8 too small for me though! You must be v petite! I also ordered from Asos but I got mainly size 10... I'm also worried that my butt and thighs will get even bigger during pregnancy ):

Anyone applying stretch mark cream already? Feel like I am bloating a lot, already have a bit of tummy... Even though it's all fats and water retention, people already asked me if I'm pregnant! So paiseh /:

myojojo

Hello all mummies-to-be *waves*! I am also a 1st time mum to be! EDD in 1 Apr - but I dun wan my bb to be born on April's Fool, so I'm here in the Mar forum hee... I already went for my gynae visit last week, at week 5, to confirm preg with HCG test. can't wait for my next scan in week 8 to hear my bb's heartbeat - excited! :D

gelobeano

jadeite> no worries abt it :) yea i am quite small built. i oso had the thinking to buy a size bigger to cater for the bigger busts, thighs and all, but it seems that the dresses already took that into account. Thus, i got the wrong sizings. sighs.

hey gelobeano, can post the PTP and waist measurements? i tried to access the ASOS site but can't see the item... i'm pretty small build... i think maybe got chance. hehe

Dear MTBs,

I want to share with you my (horrible) experience with this GP in yishun - Universal Medical Clinic

I had urinary tract infection and went to see this GP in yishun. Saw this Dr Koh Joon Soo. He did a urine test and confirmed that I have UTI. instead of giving me medicine, he declined to treat me and told me to go back to my gynae for treatment, he just gave me MC and charged me $30+. the next day I called my gynae and explained the situation and was informed that all GPs should be able to treat UTI (not very complicated) and I went to see another GP. Sure enough, the GP treated me and gave me medication safe for pregnancy. The doc told me that UTIs for pregnant women should be treated immediately, otherwise it increases the risk of kidney infection which in turn may harm the pregnancy.

So ladies, if you happen to have UTI, please don't let the doc tell you that they can't treat you! they should. if they are not confident, then they shouldn't charge you for the medical fees!

and most importantly, boycott this gp in yishun!

Rye

For my first preg the doc at kkh did give me a copy. Actually a few copies throughout my visits...

jadeite

Gelobeano I just got my Asos package and most of them are a bit too big for me!! Haha! But I think I will wait awhile and see how big I get. If still too big, I'll alter them myself with my sewing machine... Quite sad about the work pants I bought though, I got size 12 and it's super loose and too long for me. Don't think I can wear it.

For other mummies looking for affordable maternity wear, I picked up a pair of mama pants at H&M for only $20. Sale now so buy buy buy! Normal price is $50-70 I think.