EDD Mar 2014

yanyann

typ - i think it may be better for you to try those 'fresh' type. Not those UHT type. usually i'm ok with milk, but currently I realise I cannot stand UHT milk (I think i tried 2-3 brands) liao, I would literally reject it within minutes. but those 'fresh' type though I dun really like them, but aleast not to the extend of them being unbearable.
i'm not a milk person. actually i don't drink or touch milk at all.
but now i've started on Demex Mamil Mama and its actually not that bad. quite nice actually.

Xinyu

Hello all mummies!

I'm new to this forum and reading up on pregnancy again cause its my second kid!! Now about 12 weeks 6days and EDD on 14th March 2014!!

Having major ms (mostly just bad nausea), hard to eat food and drink, hope this goes away soon.. Didnt have much MS though with my first son, hmm...
Am also showing already cause second pregnancy and cant fit almost most jeans :(

Hope to interact with all mums here! :)

peachmama

Hi Xinyu!

How old is your firstborn? Mine is going to be 11months.
I'm also showing already at 14weeks. Kinda worried how big I'll get during this pregnancy.

Xinyu

Hi Xinyu!

How old is your firstborn? Mine is going to be 11months.
I'm also showing already at 14weeks. Kinda worried how big I'll get during this pregnancy.
Hello peachmama!

My firstborn is already 4 years old and 2 mths boy! :)
Your age gap for both kids is near so good!!
Yeah loh, actually when i was 8 weeks preggy already getting tight with most jeans, now is all cant wear at all *sobsob*
Now must bring all baggy shirts and pants out again or wear those dresses that's loose to fit me now...

I really envy those mummy who only grew weight all at the stomach, unlike me.. if i grow weight, sure all is around whole body one not only stomach.. :(

tpy

What do you mean by awful? Is it that smelly milk smell/taste? If so, can try Meiji?
oops i am ok with fresh and UHT mlik..i was referring to maternal/pregnancy milk. I tired Efamama, frisomum and Slimac milk powder but they taste funny. I like Nestle Mom and Me and Dumex ones as they taste like the normal milk tat i was drinking in the past.

Last edited:

chocolicious

Really will see the baby move during the Oscar scan? I'm gg next Mon. For normal scan, I find that the screen is so far away and can't see well or clear enough and the sonographer will move to another location!

Anyone's bra feeling too tight already?
My baby was like waving!!haha
Y dun u ask ur gynae to turn e screen tts neater to u to haf a look since e oscar is a one x off.
Super exciting to c! ^.^

rachie82

Been getting insomnia nites lately.. Will auto wakie at 3 or 5am onwards.... Did my 12 week scan today and can see bb moving inside, the moment is indescrible...

Anyway i am going for my oscar test on monday, hope everything turns out well

honeygirl

Hi!
Just to check if first trimester scan and Oscar
test the same? And any mummy experience
Emotionally sensitive ? Like cry easily over some
issues and angry over something .....

jo1402

My baby was like waving!!haha
Y dun u ask ur gynae to turn e screen tts neater to u to haf a look since e oscar is a one x off.
Super exciting to c! ^.^
Chocolicious: Not sure cos I'm seeing another Dr for the Oscar scan. Hope can see nearer! In KKH it's not the gynae that does the normal ultrasound scan too, it's the sonographer.

Rachie82: yeah I gt auto wake up mode too, ard 4am or 5am+ since preg but recently less so.

Honeygirl: I cried twice aft knowing I'm preg - once cos worried who can cover my work when I'm on maternity n 2nd time cos no one can take care of my baby when I go back to work. Both times cos sudden feeling of helplessness...

honeygirl

Thank ! Jo1402, but I felt sentive and cried over
my work issue not about pregnancy and the future
plan ...cos I know nowadays pregnant women
will tend to have Pre or post natal blue just worry :)
may think too much :)

jadeite

Jo, if you are handy with a sewing machine, I bought cotton knit from Chinatown to sew my own belly belt. Paid $12 per yard and can sew like 5-6 belly belts! V worth it. Another thing you can do is buy L size tubes to wear as belly belt. Feel that the branded version is not v worth it as it is just a cotton knit tube also. Can sew it myself.

I also feel like the screen v far away, hard to see clearly. Maybe I should ask my gynae to turn the other screen to show me also!!

jadeite

Honeygirl, belly belt is just like a button extension to continue wearing your normal jeans or pants when you cannot button them anymore... Hehe. So that you can continue to wear the normal pants. Some people also wear BellaBand which is like a stomach tube top to cover the unbuttoned parts of your pants/jeans. You can google to see the picture

chocolicious

Jus bought the angel sounds doppler frm e internet!! Omg..I feel an addiction coming up! Always wanting to chk on baby heartbeat! @,@

Going for OSCAR tml..fingers crossed..
Any mom has lil pain ard e vaginal wall areas?googled n it says mayb uterus pressing on nerves..any similar exp?

honeygirl

Dear chocolicious,
I sometime feel that too on the pubic site or the private area , sometime at the
left or right side of tummy:) heard it is the uterus expanding . All the best for your
oscar test Tom:)

diorly

Anybody looking for confinement nanny? I have mine to highly recommend. She is very experienced and used to be from a reputable agency but now working on her own so looking for clients. She can cook excellent confinement dishes, have knowledge of herbs and TCM. Her handling of baby is highly raved. She sings n talks to my boy when he is awake. Can tell she is very passionate in her work.. My boy was born 3.20kg but now he's a month old and almost 4.5kg! She is pro-breastfeeding and even helped me to get hot towel to massage my breasts. My BM is over productive thanks to her cooking.. So I am helping her to find her next customer as she is very good! Interested pls PM me, I am sure she will be very popular once she is in the market for sometime n not bounded by agency. U can quote my name to get a discount!

honeygirl

Hi!
But usually when shall be appropriate time to
get a confinement nanny ? Since my EDD is march next
year:) please advise:D

diorly

Well, up to you..no right or wrong. For my current nanny, I actually got her the last min as my previous one couldn't make it. But turns out she is so good!! for the more popular nanny you may need to book as soon as you got pregnant so you can get her booking.