EDD Mar 2014

zhumei

What are the symptoms of yeast infection?
The first symptom is thick cotton cheese discharge, sometimes greenish or yellowish
next symptom, it itches bad but dun scratch it

other than that, I have water discharge too that sometimes have a pungent fishy smell. so now im worried if it's strep B

Ok thanks Taboo!

jo1402

The first symptom is thick cotton cheese discharge, sometimes greenish or yellowish
next symptom, it itches bad but dun scratch it

other than that, I have water discharge too that sometimes have a pungent fishy smell. so now im worried if it's strep B

Ok thanks Taboo!

Oh... I dun have funny smells, but just itchy. What is it then?

jadeite

a reminder to mummies about baby carriers... I still see so many parents at baby fairs using carriers where baby's legs dangle straight down. that's a bad position.. baby's butt should always be lower than the knees and the legs should be bent and drawn up like froggy legs... like how you know newborns will bend their knees and the knees will point outwards. their hips are made like that... especially if you plan to swaddle baby, please use the techniques in the video on this website to give baby's legs freedom to bend.

Hip Dysplasia: Why we should burn forward facing baby carriers - Northern Mum

I bought the aden+anais sleep sacks from the last baby fair.. v good deal! normal price is $45.90 but I got 2 for $25. gonna sew some of my own too :) sleep sacks are good to use cuz they don't unwrap, and don't pose a suffocation hazard unlike blankets. also there is lots of space around the legs for baby to flex hips and knees...

now that I know baby's gender, gonna buy more clothes and cute things from the next baby fair hehe :p thanks taboo for the info! seems to be the same baby fair that I bought my crib at... the October one.

there's a babycare festival at expo in February also, just before we are all due!! :O it suddenly sounds so near!

Last edited:

Eleanor

Does any mummy get slight pain and burning sensation when peeing? Im starting to get it recently..but its like an on and off thing..and sometimes it goes away by itself..im wondering if its uti?

zhumei

Does any mummy get slight pain and burning sensation when peeing? Im starting to get it recently..but its like an on and off thing..and sometimes it goes away by itself..im wondering if its uti?

Definitely UTI.. get it cure k!. drink more cranberry juice

zhumei

a reminder to mummies about baby carriers... I still see so many parents at baby fairs using carriers where baby's legs dangle straight down. that's a bad position.. baby's butt should always be lower than the knees and the legs should be bent and drawn up like froggy legs... like how you know newborns will bend their knees and the knees will point outwards. their hips are made like that... especially if you plan to swaddle baby, please use the techniques in the video on this website to give baby's legs freedom to bend.

Hip Dysplasia: Why we should burn forward facing baby carriers - Northern Mum

I bought the aden+anais sleep sacks from the last baby fair.. v good deal! normal price is $45.90 but I got 2 for $25. gonna sew some of my own too :) sleep sacks are good to use cuz they don't unwrap, and don't pose a suffocation hazard unlike blankets. also there is lots of space around the legs for baby to flex hips and knees...

now that I know baby's gender, gonna buy more clothes and cute things from the next baby fair hehe :p thanks taboo for the info! seems to be the same baby fair that I bought my crib at... the October one.

there's a babycare festival at expo in February also, just before we are all due!! :O it suddenly sounds so near!
Thanks Jadeite!

wow.. u can even sew for your bb..cool...

any crib or cot brand to recommend.

i know right? time flies..! and thanks for the feb fair info

WELCOME TO MUMMIES TO THE THIRD TRIM! :welaugh:

jadeite

if you want playpen, the Graco playpens are very affordable and quite popular... I got the Cheery baby crib from the previous fair :)

ya I like to sew! it's my relaxation... hahaa..

is it third trimester already?!?! zhumei you're already 27 weeks?! *clap clap* I'm still only 23 weeks... phew didn't realize third trimester is so near! so scary!!

zhumei

if you want playpen, the Graco playpens are very affordable and quite popular... I got the Cheery baby crib from the previous fair :)

ya I like to sew! it's my relaxation... hahaa..

is it third trimester already?!?! zhumei you're already 27 weeks?! *clap clap* I'm still only 23 weeks... phew didn't realize third trimester is so near! so scary!!

Thanks! ok i will check it out. after discussing, we decided to buy a cot. it's more worthwhile to buy coz it can last till the kid is 4 years old.

i am at 25 weeks! i thought 3rd trim starts at 24 weeks? :D

I like to sew but im bad at it.. haha so never sew ever since sec 2 home econs class.. lol!

lltan

@zhumei, 3rd tri starts from 26 weeks :)

Thanks! ok i will check it out. after discussing, we decided to buy a cot. it's more worthwhile to buy coz it can last till the kid is 4 years old.

i am at 25 weeks! i thought 3rd trim starts at 24 weeks? :D

I like to sew but im bad at it.. haha so never sew ever since sec 2 home econs class.. lol!

jadeite

Haha the article I saw says third trimester is 27 weeks... Seems like some people use 27, 28 or 29. Dunno which one is used in singapore...

Last edited: