EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

Hello mummies from Bangkok.. It's quite safe, all the protests are not in shopping areas but quite far away. Baby clothes here are super cheap and cute!! I think I bought too many outfits for my girl! $4 for one romper only...

myln02

I want to check any working mtb, who will be putting ur baby to infant care? Usually when does we start register for the infant care? I been to a few, the staff told me is still early, must wait till baby is born then can q up but I heard from my friends, that q might take 1year. Any advise?

tpy

errr i saw my friend complaining that she was told to wait for 6 mths to 1 yr in the waiting list
too. Her bb is going to be out in mar too. Her friends also commented her status that its a norm to wait for so long for the q.

zhumei

thanks all for the breast pump info!

yes, for infantcare, u must queue up to wait that long. good ones sometimes longer queue... my friend gave birth straight away went to apply for infant care and she got it after 1.5 years.

Taboo

For my case my son is already in the child care centre, infant care side has already reserved a vacancy for my ger. I just need to put deposit nex yr feb.. guess is sibling priority..

myln02

Sttm. Have to wait so long for the q for infant care. Now want to be in waiting list also cannot. The centre say must wait till baby born then can put waiting list. Guess no chance to put near my parent place. :(

jadeite

I haven't signed up for infant care either, not sure what to do now ): cuz I don't know if we really want to do that. Must we pay deposit on the waiting list?

Taboo

Yup. My side require deposit to reserve for a place in the infant care. Duno if all infant care centre practice that?

myln02

Yup. My side require deposit to reserve for a place in the infant care. dont know if all infant care centre practice that?
How much is the require deposit? If we put deposit then still got to wait for ayear or so, then can we cancel and get back our deposit? I don't think I can wait for a year then put my baby in the infant care.

Taboo

If I remb correctly is $150 deposit. For the refunding of the deposit guess need to check with the centre.

jo1402

Hi All,

Any people got lobang for good and reliable nanny near Bukit Batok Driving Centre? I think the infant care centres are filling up in my area =( Only managed to put interest form at one that said still got vacancy.... the rest said all waiting list. I totally has no alternatives to place bb at in law or parents' place...