EDD March 2011

simiko

Btw... How r ur baby bumps?? Mine show Liao leh... I now going 13 wks but I think I look more like I am in mid 2nd tri.. My stomach vvv big Liao leh... I have a big tummy to start wif b4 I get pregnant... But my colleagues say usually fatter ppl can't see stomach much when pregnant... Now I take train, ppl can tell I am pregnant n either gif up their seats to me or stare at me... I think my stomach is really too big for 13wks...

mummyhu

simiko, yah good to eat salmon, i heard its safer compared to other fish.
hopefully will be able to tell if its a boy or girl by 20wks, im dying to buy stuff already. i know someone who's 2 wks away from delivery and she still dunno coz the baby always in the wrong position.
i have a little bump, normally my tummy is flat. it just looks like i ate a lot (altho the bump is firm, not flabby) so i wear my normal but loose fitting clothes so people dun notice.

++eLaiNe++

Simiko..indeed very long waiting for baby to cooperate..lol..
imagine I was told to take alot of water but baby not cooperating and I keep running to toilet den "refill" water after tat..lol..

my tummy show abit but I'm on the plumper side so outside ppl cant see I'm preggy..haha...

++eLaiNe++

they say baby will asthma or something...dunno how true..
but I still take cold drinks everyday..like ice water or cold drinks outside..once in awhile I will take bubble tea too...

although my coke I cut down alot alot..been taking coke onli like once or twice after I know I'm preggy..else my hub reali nag non stop non stop...

haha maybe maggie mee like every 2 wks or something...i also cant live without cold drinks...not that i must have coke or what...but i mean even water i must take cold and fruit juice is also cold. what is the reason we can't have cold drinks?

mummyhu

they say baby will asthma or something...dunno how true..
but I still take cold drinks everyday..like ice water or cold drinks outside..once in awhile I will take bubble tea too...

although my coke I cut down alot alot..been taking coke onli like once or twice after I know I'm preggy..else my hub reali nag non stop non stop...
thanks elaine. hmm i also read that an apple a day will prevent the baby from having asthma, dunno how true. so maybe the apple will counter our cold drink habits haha.

simiko

Simiko..indeed very long waiting for baby to cooperate..lol..
imagine I was told to take alot of water but baby not cooperating and I keep running to toilet then "refill" water after that..lol..

my tummy show abit but I'm on the plumper side so outside ppl cant see I'm preggy..haha...
I also belong to the plumper side.. Tt's y strange... Somemore I lost weight.. 3 kg.. But stomach still huge.. Could it be coz of the gas inside?? Most of my bottoms dun fit Liao and have to switch to maternity wear soon.. A lot of ppl say my stomach is too big for 13 wks... Maybe next check up ask doc.. My collegue due in dec n my stomach is only a bit smaller then hers... -_-!!!

Vaava2011

yest I had my oscar test done..cheeky little one slept whole noon and show them the sexy butt through out and from 2pm till 5.30m I went in the ultrasound room in and out many times..:err:
LOL...

till 5.30pm when clinic closing baby decided to show some temper when the sonographer nag and say baby stubborn and noti then guess what..

baby covered the ears with the little hands...wahahahaha..even shake shake the backside too..cheeky cheeky..next check up will be end of sep too.
Very funny ...:001_302:
Baby alrdy know clinic closing time lah...

mummyhu

thanks elaine. hmm i also read that an apple a day will prevent the baby from having asthma, dunno how true. so maybe the apple will counter our cold drink habits haha.
oh spoke to my doc abt the cold water thing and he was like...err anyway by the time the water reaches your tummy, it's room temperature, so not to worry. if you've always been doing it, it's fine.

joelhoon

yest I had my oscar test done..cheeky little one slept whole noon and show them the sexy butt through out and from 2pm till 5.30m I went in the ultrasound room in and out many times..:err:
LOL...

till 5.30pm when clinic closing baby decided to show some temper when the sonographer nag and say baby stubborn and noti then guess what..

baby covered the ears with the little hands...wahahahaha..even shake shake the backside too..cheeky cheeky..next check up will be end of sep too.

You baby is so cute.

I went for my down symptom scan and baby was making no motion.
The doc shake my tummy a little and it a wake and start kicking and twisting around..Doc says must stay stilll if not cannot do measurement, so i shouted " Stay still la walao...Doc need to check on you.." and it stay still....but when hubby come in to see..it start to kick and twist...

BTW, Passed down symptom scan still need to do OSCAR?

limlim

Hi all, am new to this forum. I just seen a doc for the 1st time this morning. And I'm like 15 wks preg?!!??!

Actually I wanted to look for a gynae at pte hosp, but I called two clinics at TMC this morn. One tell me quota full for Mar-2011 EDD then the other one tell me I missed the golden period for Oscar test and if I insist in waiting for the doc appt till 2 weeks later, even worse. She ask me to do a walk in at KK to see whether still can do the test or not. That's so duh.

So I went to KK did my ultrasound and blood test today. I'm thinking of changing to a female gynae at TPS.

A lot of good gynaes seems to be at TMC but the waiting time is horrible and I find TMC small (my sis gave birth to her 2 boys there).

I want a gynae thats really really good in stitching ! Any recommendations?? still got 1 more mth to go b4 my next appt.

++eLaiNe++

hmmm dunno abt tat...
but I still eat 1 apple per day coz I love apples..hee...
wanna eat orange when I feel thristy but my hubby say no..
I ask him y he just say no..so kns...LOL

thanks elaine. hmm i also read that an apple a day will prevent the baby from having asthma, dont know how true. so maybe the apple will counter our cold drink habits haha.

++eLaiNe++

Oscar is the test for down symptom dear..
if u passed the test = yr baby is doing fine...

my gynae no call me after I had my Oscar test...guess it's gd news for me...as he mentioned b4 if he never call mean gd news...:Dancing_tongue:

You baby is so cute.

I went for my down symptom scan and baby was making no motion.
The doc shake my tummy a little and it a wake and start kicking and twisting around..Doc says must stay stilll if not cannot do measurement, so i shouted " Stay still walao...Doc need to check on you.." and it stay still....but when hubby come in to see..it start to kick and twist...

BTW, Passed down symptom scan still need to do OSCAR?

++eLaiNe++

hmmm I oso lost 2 kg..but my tummy just showed abit onli..haha...
oh ya..though my tummy is still small my bottoms oso getting tighter...me oso bought 2 maternity pants..

very ex leh..heartpain so just bought 2 onli...

I also belong to the plumper side.. that's y strange... Somemore I lost weight.. 3 kg.. But stomach still huge.. Could it be coz of the gas inside?? Most of my bottoms dont fit and have to switch to maternity wear soon.. A lot of ppl say my stomach is too big for 13 wks... Maybe next check up ask doc.. My collegue due in dec n my stomach is only a bit smaller then hers... -_-!!!

simiko

hmmm dont know about that...
but I still eat 1 apple per day coz I love apples..hee...
wanna eat orange when I feel thristy but my hubby say no..
I ask him y he just say no..so kns...LOL
Heard my mummy say oranges may cause asthma also... seems like a lot of food will cause asthmas in babies... hm....

hmmm I also lost 2 kg..but my tummy just showed abit onli..haha...
oh ya..though my tummy is still small my bottoms also getting tighter...me also bought 2 maternity pants..

very ex ..heartpain so just bought 2 onli...
ya lor.. maternity wear are soooooo exp.. and can only wear for these few mths... for me i go cotton on and buy those skirts that are rather stretchy one... 10 bucks only.. then go bugis village buy those dress tt are vvv loose one.. 10 bucks also.. then buy 2 maternity dress at some maternity shops at marina sq... 2 for 100 bucks... (so exp!!!) n buy 1 maternity dress at carefoure in PS.. super cheap.. 16.90 only.. haha.. but all din wear yet.. feel like too early to wear.. n feel shy to wear... haha

tt day i went to my mummy place.. then i tell her my stomach like vvv big like tt... she say when she pregnant she also like tt... 3-4 mth stomach vvvv big liao.. but towards the end stomach not really vvv big la.. maybe i will follow her lor... she advises me dun eat too much carbo.. coz will add weight to bb.. then stomach will vvvv big.. n hard to gif birth....

limlim

Hi all

Am new to the forum. Nice to meet all the March Mummies here. Yesterday was my 1st visit to gynae and he told me I'm into my 15 wks. Up to now I haven't decide on my gynae, so sad.

mummyhu

Hi all, am new to this forum. I just seen a doc for the 1st time this morning. And I'm like 15 wks preg?!!??!

Actually I wanted to look for a gynae at pte hosp, but I called two clinics at TMC this morn. One tell me quota full for Mar-2011 EDD then the other one tell me I missed the golden period for Oscar test and if I insist in waiting for the doc appt till 2 weeks later, even worse. She ask me to do a walk in at KK to see whether still can do the test or not. That's so duh.

So I went to KK did my ultrasound and blood test today. I'm thinking of changing to a female gynae at TPS.

A lot of good gynaes seems to be at TMC but the waiting time is horrible and I find TMC small (my sis gave birth to her 2 boys there).

I want a gynae thats really really good in stitching ! Any recommendations?? still got 1 more mth to go b4 my next appt.
Hi LimLim, like u, i also tot of going to thomson coz i heard its got the best facilities, good docs and err food is also good, blahblah...but i suppose its a personal preference. for me, i prefer it if the doc has more time for me and not like queue for 2 hrs to see him for 10mins. this is wat happened to my MIL when she went to the "best" doctor in town who had no time for her, misdiagnosed some symptoms and she had a miscarraige in her 8th mth. in the end, i ended up with a private clinic at tanglin area and they will help me book a room at a hospital of my choice, and i dun have to worry abt going to thomson and go crazy over the parking there. im choosing gleneagles coz its the closest to my home (you don't want to be stuck in a traffic jam while ur having contractions). just go for watever makes sense to you.

limlim

Hi mummyhu

I also think so....I can go to those 'celebrity' gynaes but what's the point when they have so little time for you? I shall go see the gynae at KKH next mth and see how I feel about her. The only minus point is I have to deliver at KKH. I have heard how the service at KKH sucks even if you stay in a one bedder. Just pray hard that I don't get a nurse from hell. Lolzz

jespang

Hi to all the mommies to be,

I m new in this forum. This is my first pregnancy. EDD is 9/3/2011.
May I ask wat is a Oscar scan?

I m really worry and nervous and hope can get some advices and support from here.