EDD March 2011

evie

Hi MTBs,

I think it's now very obvious that I have a baby bump now. I have been offered seats on the MRT recently. Never really used to have a tummy before I was pregnant, so now I am trying to get used to the little new firm bump.. LOL.

The more fascinating thing is that my hubby and my close colleagues could feel my baby's kicks vividly when they felt my tummy today. Although, I could detect my baby's movement ard 16 weeks, it wasnt till today that others could feel it too... It's so fascinating:elvis: The movements and kicks have gotten so much stronger for the past few days.

When I tried talking to my tummy at home, and called him by his name, my baby actually stopped kicking, and "froze" for a while, as if listening to me...:Dancing_wub:

Any of you can feel ur baby yet?

Last edited:

Jinny

Yea, now me at 19+wks, my bump's really big with the belly button protruding halfway too... I could feel baby's kick occasionally from the 18th week, and now is even more obvious and frequent haha, feels amazing :D

simiko

HEHHE, that's cool my due date in end of march!!!! Four months now.
MY Gynae was recomended by one of my friend is Dr. Celina Chua.

Glad to her from other momies!!!!
do you mean Dr Selina Chua fr Mt E? I go to her too... I super love her.. haha... she is really experience also...

pkshl

hello mummies, my EDD is end mar 2011. Im constantly worrying abt my little one inside me.

Have u mummies told yr colleagues abt yr pregnancy yet? cos ive only informed my HOD & HR. my HR said some ppl were asking if im pregnant cos they saw my tummy...

Doreen2906

Thank you to all mummies who answered my anxiety. I just feel that my bump seems to have become stagnant at the current size, and most of the days, I just do not feel preggy as all the symtoms I've been suffering from in the 1st tri are gone. So to just reassure myself abit, been looking in the mirror to check my breasts, colour of the areola, whether the linea negra is stil as dark etc etc... :bembarrassed: Actually, been "scolded" by my hubby and mom for worrying incessantly...

Will be going for my regular appt the day after, really hope I'm just paranoid and that bb is healthy and well inside. :eek:

jespang

Hi pkshl, u are not the only one .. I believe all mommies to be are worrying everyday.. including myself..... although alot of friends will tell u to think positive but just cant help it.

U may want to just tell one or two of ur close colleagues, then slowly he/she will spread the good new for u to others... that how I do it...

sandramilk

Yes, I told everyone ;). So much excitement.
Tomorrow I will see my doctor aging to check.
My due is end of march, only 4 months but I can feel the baby movements already.
What make me happy to the baby is there.

Alice Ooi

Dear mummies,

I have not feel baby kicks yet,is it normal?I can only feel my baby's heartbeat,and not sure is it heartbeat or water flowing sound. I am very concern about it,I'm now in my 20 weeks,anyone has the same experience as me?

kaitokane

Dear mummies,

I have not feel baby kicks yet,is it normal?I can only feel my baby's heartbeat,and not sure is it heartbeat or water flowing sound. I am very concern about it,I'm now in my 20 weeks,anyone has the same experience as me?
hello alice :) i have the same worry and concern .. i also couldn't feel my baby kicks .. anyways, i also have no idea how it feels like to have baby kicking inside as im first time mother .. maybe, maybe when baby grows bigger den we will feel it ? btw im also in my 20 weeks now :D
:wong13:i couldn't stop worry too.

daddy2011

Alpha Male
My wife is in her 21st week. Last week she was also worried that she couldn't feel the baby kick.

Dear all moms.. relax! as long as every time you visit the gynae and the scan shows that baby's development is normal, then there is nothing to worry. :)
we pay good money to see the gynae so often.. Have faith in them :p

Rest well and take care.. going Baby expo shopping tomorrow! :tlaugh:

Alice Ooi

Thanks for the assurance,I'm glad that I have this avenue to share my thoughts and feeling,and I think husband play a very important role during wife's pregnancy.My husband was saying maybe our baby is the obedient one doesn't like to move much.Anyway,I'll just wait for another week to see my gynae for checking,meanwhile I better be cheerful and stop worrying.Will go to expo on sat too!! Hope there's good stuff there..

Hi ladies,

don't worry too much about the baby movement. I am also a first time mum... Felt the the flutters from about week 15-16 onwards. Then the movements get more frequent... Till last week, when I am about 20wks.. Can feel the kicks even harder...

but these few days bb hasn't been moving much! =( I too am also worried... but told myself not to worry unduly lah... so long can feel some movements it's okie le..

Jinny

Hi mommies

I'm sure ur babies are always moving inside, just tat mayb the feel is still faint. Or you could have dismissed it while being busy working.. For me I feel the kicking and movements starting 19wks most at night when its very quiet and while lie down.
The feeling for me is like got gas in the womb turning and popping but its getting stronger and frequent as it grows liao...:tlaugh:

Doreen2906

Halo mummies,

went for my antenatal checkup on Sat, I am so relieved that baby is doing well, during the ultrasound, baby was kicking furiously, wriggling so much that my gynae "scolded" baby telling her to keep still, if not cannot take clear picture of her. :tlaugh:
Gynae told me to be patient, that I should be able to feel her kicks in another few weeks time, maybe cos I got "thick tummy skin" tat why now still couldn't feel her kicks etc. :tembarrassed:

Goodness, I really worry too much for nothing the past weekss.

mummyhu

Did u all get anything at the expo? I thought there wasn't much things there. Also didn't wanna get the big ticket items so soon coz the warranty starts when u purchase it, maybe will wait for the next one. Taka you think?
Anyway, are any of u goin to use cloth diapers at home like what they have at the moomookow booth? That is a local brand, made in China. Not sure about the quality and whether it's worth ordering the ones from overseas like bum genius

evie

Hi MummyHu,

I bought the pigeon bottle steriliser bundle pack , that comes with food n bottle warmer, 4 feeding bottles and some other accessories etc... It was too crowded n my hubby n I were too stressed to shop :embarrassed:

By the way, I went for my FA scan today... It's a healthy baby boy weighing 360grams, But I have put on 10 Kgs!!
Doc is going to monitor my weight n diet closely :eek: And I was asked to cut down on carbo...

The bad news is that I have a low lying placenta...:teek:

mummyhu

Hi Evie,

I did buy some pigeon stuff too, but more like soap and shampoo and detergent...just had to buy something u know, after travelling all the way there...oh and i also bot the sophie giraffe teether which the booth said it's cheaper than at the store.
Not sure about bottles...tempted to get everything avent...but then again i was also looking at the tommee tippee bottles too which are anti colic, have teats which are similar to breasts and have temperature indicator so you know if the milk is too hot.

congrats! it's a healthy boy! i'm having a girl most likely. will confirm on fri, which is my 20th wk scan. u put on 10 kg?! are you showing very obvious now? i only put on 4.5kg since i became preggers and my bump is only obvious depending on what i wear.

evie

Hi MummyHu

Yup, I saw Sophie the Giraffe at the Expo too... But they only sold the individual teether rite? The one I bought was the teether with sophie giraffee the stuffed toy...

So far I bought two small anti colic tommee tippee bottles from mothercare previously, cos my colleague recommended it...

And Yes! I am showing very obviously and had seats given up to me when taking the public transport...I have put on an unbelieveable 10 kgs as of now!! I guess it because I no longer run for 1 hr like I used to b4 pregnancy and still eat the same amt as before....
I also didnt use to drink milk before I got pregnant...

Now I gotta monitor my diet closely n strictly... :shyxxx: if nt my gynae's gonna scold me the next time he sees me...:elvis:

Also, my family has a history of High blood problems, so my gynae advised me to cut out most of my carbo intake to prevent too much wt gained and gestational high blood pressure...:eek:

Hope my placenta moves up b4 I am due to deliver...

Last edited: