EDD March 2011

mummyhu

currently I have done up the nursery but I was afraid with the mat the rm may appear too cluttered ....:(

By the way how much did you pay for yours ?
I saw that the mats are also sold online on www.smallsmallworld.com , wanted to order from there.
it was $339 less 20% so abt $270. get the smaller one lor. im putting mine in the tv room. but i got a light orangey one with helicopter and train so its not that bright. i dunno wats the diff btw the LG, fisher price and parklon ones...mine has LG packaging but the fisherprice logo is printed on the mat itself...apart from the colours, they all look the same to me.

evie

In the end, I bought the SkipHop playmat... love the way it can be pieced together in several ways... :D

2 days ago, I went for my 28th week checkup... baby is now 1.34kgs

MTB(s),

how much do ur babies weigh now?

jespang

Hi, I just had my growth scan done this morning. But my girl seem to be asleep, her hand cover her face so can't take a picture of her face. Keep shaking but she just refused to put her hand down. Sigh!! So can't see exactly how she look like. Then the moment I get out fr the rm, she start to move. Still in breech position, pray very hard tat her head will turn down by 32wks. Other than tat, I guess she is growing rapidly. She now 1.5kg.

Gals, how ur babies doing so far??

evie

Hi jespang
my baby is also still in breech position. What worries me is that my placenta is still low-lying,though nt blocking the cervix opening according to my gynae...

This 2 weeks, i starting to be noctural... n losing sleep :(

^^my baby's in position already. really happy when gynae told me about this. so far my baby's also the same weight as yours, about 1.5kg but now i suspect he's heavier already as i had my checkup about 2 weeks ago and i noticed my tummy getting bigger and bigger in a matter of days. try talking to your baby regarding the position. Else, maybe you can get a massage to correct baby's position?

Now I need to remind myself to look for an auntie for my post-natal massage. I keep on forgetting to look for one since last month!

mummyhu

hi gals...mid dec, my doc said my baby was 1.1kg only, however that was the 50th percentile so it's considered normal. but since then, Ive only put on 1 kg becoz I've been sick and cant eat much, so I'm worried that my baby will be small. that time, doc sed baby is already head down, however he can still turn back up if he wants, so i guess if ur babies are in breech position, dun worry too much, they can still turn anytime.
amyway, have any of u registered for any stem cord package? or been to any seminars? both stem cord and cord life having seminars soon. wonder if worth going to check it out and if its any cheaper at these seminars.

++eLaiNe++

I just came back from my check up..
today he's 30weeks 5days..
my gynae say he's on down position already and he's abt 1.7kg now..
he say baby still on big side..

baby might inherit my big bones..lol...:shyxxx:
I was asked to cut down on rice too but I'm already having very little rice like abt 1 to 2 scoops on rice and when I eat outside I just had half on normal rice portion..

oh ya my gynae say my EDD instead of 13th march I might give birth somewhere at end of feb..:embarrassed:
any mummies wanna share how heavy are yr babies at 30 to 31weeks?

Last edited:

evie

I just came back from my check up..
today he's 30weeks 5days..
my gynae say he's on down position already and he's about 1.7kg now..
he say baby still on big side..

baby might inherit my big bones..lol...:shyxxx:
I was asked to cut down on rice too but I'm already having very little rice like about 1 to 2 scoops on rice and when I eat outside I just had half on normal rice portion..

oh ya my gynae say my EDD instead of 13th march I might give birth somewhere at end of feb..:embarrassed:
any mummies wanna share how heavy are yr babies at 30 to 31weeks?

wow, Elaine
good to hear that your baby's in the right position :)
during my last checkup, my baby was still in breech position and my placenta is still low lying:err:
By the way, I think your baby is on track with his wt. It is the average wt, boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls... Most importantly, is that baby's growing well and healthy :001_302:

Hopefully, all will be well during my 32 week check up...:001_302:

kaitokane

My babygirl also will be check up when im 32 weeks plus. Well, hope that our baby will be fine and in right position too!
btw my edd and your edd are quite close .. :001_302::001_302:

Last edited:

++eLaiNe++

Evie..yalor..make me worry if my baby too big lor..
dun worry..as baby always will turn turn ard just tat yr placenta is more worrying ya..
but since yr gynae never reali say much abt low lying placenta den should be okay??

yaya..next check up for u will be fine..
rem to share wif us hor..hee...

wow, Elaine
good to hear that your baby's in the right position :)
during my last checkup, my baby was still in breech position and my placenta is still low lying:err:
By the way, I think your baby is on track with his wt. It is the average wt, boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls... Most importantly, is that baby's growing well and healthy :001_302:

evie

My gynae was actually worried about my low lying placenta and told me to be mentally prepared that if it doesnt move up quite soon, it's gonna be a c-section.

During my last visit, he also mentioned that my baby might be due earlier in end feb or early march (earlier than my actual EDD...)
Hope I wont give birth at work... LOL :)
I only intend to take ML when March begins...

floozysuz

Hi jespang
my baby is also still in breech position. What worries me is that my placenta is still low-lying,though not blocking the cervix opening according to my gynae...

This 2 weeks, i starting to be noctural... n losing sleep :(
I'm also beginning to be nocturnal - because the kid's got into the habit of kicking (quite hard!) as soon as I settle down for the night. Also been tired so sleeping during the day. Really looking forward to the big day...

Jinny

Hello, I'm in my 31 wks already and tummy's super big looked like gonna pop anytime!~

Any mommies here experiencing tummy practicing contractions and tightening aka Braxton hicks? Is there a need to be alarmed?? Cos mine tummy has been really very tight at times.

^I experience that all the time. I don't think it's alarming since it's our body's way to "practice" for the big day. Try to google more information about braxton hicks :)