EDD March 2011

pkshl

for my 1st confinement, although my mum tel me cannot touch tap water, i still use tap water to wash my face & brush my teeth. she tel me to use white rice wine add with hot water to wash face but yucks lor, the smell is so strong & i definately will not use such water to wash my face. i also wash my hair everyday den quickly blow dry(easy for me cos my room got toilet & she wont come inside cos my hubby is inside the room haaa so she duno i wash hair. anywae my gyne said who say cannot wash hair & bath, ive to especially when im breastfeeding, dun wan baby to get germs/bacteria fm dirty breasts! i nv wear long pants & slipper, so hot. i wear those nightgowns with front buttons. baby full mth i did at home, call buffet. i ask my confinement aunty help me clean up!

millyming

my edd is on march 19...
now, i'm easily tired when walking up staircase...
and cant really have a good night sleep...

a few weeks to go..hope everything will be fine...:Dancing_tongue:

JoannaZW

my edd is on march 19...
now, i'm easily tired when walking up staircase...
and cant really have a good night sleep...

a few weeks to go..hope everything will be fine...:Dancing_tongue:
Hi everyone, I am new here. My edd is also 19 March.. very nervous, but excited. i am thinking to take ML from 7th March onwards.

JoannaZW

ohh...same with mine!
i hope baby can come out 1 week earlier than due date...
Yup, the same day!So when do you plan to start your ML? I can not sleep well at night and i am really tired about my work. I hope i can take a short break before the baby come out.. hehe.

millyming

Yup, the same day!So when do you plan to start your ML? I can not sleep well at night and i am really tired about my work. I hope i can take a short break before the baby come out.. hehe.
haha..i'm alread quit my job since i pregnant 2 mths.
now resting at home.

JoannaZW

haha..i'm alread quit my job since i pregnant 2 mths.
now resting at home.
So good!!!! I hope i can do that as well.. Glad that you can rest at home and after giving birth, you can have more time to spend with your baby. a boy or girl? which hospital you plan to deliver at?

millyming

So good!!!! I hope i can do that as well.. Glad that you can rest at home and after giving birth, you can have more time to spend with your baby. a boy or girl? which hospital you plan to deliver at?
because i had morning sickness at the beginning, made me can't sleep well at night, and the next day i still need to drive to work. my hubby scare i will fall asleep when driving, so he ask me to quit my job.
mine is a baby boy..and i will deliver at malaysia government hospital.

mummyhu

Finally off work, I'm gonna spend the next 3 wks sleeping till baby comes! Gynae says I may need c-sect coz of the shape of my pelvis, baby head may get stuck. Need further test like xray to confirm this. Sigh.

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

We are first-time parents offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services
at afforadable prices. We do not represent the vacuum cleaner company
(hence, we would not hard-sell the expensive machine) nor do we
hard-sell cleaning packages - just give us a call for a cleaning
appointment - as simple as that.

YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty an otherwise clean looking mattress is,for benefit of
our little one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress (any size): S$45-S$50
- subsequent item (can be mattress/sofa/carpet): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Mr Alex now at 97618563 for appointments.

~ dont't risk the health of your loved ones - allergen management is
better than cure~

evie

Hi MTBs

I have been experiencing stomach cramps more frequent recently.:err:
And have been having mild diarrhea (about 4 -5 times daily) for slightly over a week...
Was wondering if any of you experiencing these as well...:embarrassed:

millyming

Hi MTBs

I have been experiencing stomach cramps more frequent recently.:err:
And have been having mild diarrhea (about 4 -5 times daily) for slightly over a week...
Was wondering if any of you experiencing these as well...:embarrassed:
during CNY, i also have diarrhea, but is 1 time per day...
i think if your diarrhea continue, you shud check with your doc!

evie

I went to see a GP and was given meds but no effect at all... :(
Just checked with my mum and surprisingly she said she had similar symptom abt 2 weeks before she gave birth to my sister...
Will check with my Gynae on Tuesday :)

What about cramps? Have any of you started to experience cramps besides the regular Braxton Hicks?

Last edited: