EDD March 2011

paper

Hi all mummies, can share the feeding schedule for your babies? My boy coming to 9 months but he is eating only one full meal...

Early morning: 210ml milk
Mid morning: one bowl of porridge
Early afternoon: half piece of fruit
Mid afternoon: 210ml milk
Evening: some biscuits
Night time around 8: last feed of 210ml milk

Is this enough? He will sleep through till5 am.......

My mil is thinking he should be full and she has the thinking that if he eats one more full meal, she will replace one milk feed with this full meal so that he won't be overfed... So as not to replace his milk feed, we only fed him one full meal.....

Asphere

Hihi, my boy 9 mth already. His feeding is morning 240ml milk then noon either baby food/ oat/ 240ml milk. 4hr another 150ml milk. 7pm porridge/ rice.. 10-11+ milk 240ml

paper

Hihi, my boy 9 mth already. His feeding is morning 240ml milk then noon either baby food/ oat/ 240ml milk. 4hr another 150ml milk. 7pm porridge/ rice.. 10-11+ milk 240ml
Your boy eats more than mine! Hee... Going for his baby checkup this sat.. Wonder what's his weight now? Btw, do you teach your boy to use straw?

Asphere

I fed my son pasta but is home cooked type.. Outside food got MSG so nv let him take.. We did gave abit of hot cakes haha

angelice

Nv... But heard like 18mth onward is better.. But saw my friend did give to her daughter when she's ard 10mth..

paper

Anybody intro cheese to your baby? My boy has always been eating porridge and cereal only.... Feel that he is quite bored already... :p any easy receipes to share?

Asphere

my boy is having rice and fish..
sometime let him try meat :)
steam different fish.
cod fish and salmon my boy like best.
groupa also good..

nutela

My boy ate cheese n egg n pasta.. Cheese r those we eat kind.. Juz gv him a bit. Tat day he taste durian n e poo poo harden.. So no mre durian til he grw up.. He ate tomatoes , cherry tomatoes, cherry , strawberry, dragin fruit

paper

Wow, your babies eat well! Mine tried cheese pasta once and he vomitted out :p is it a must to give him cheese now? Can put cheese in porridge?

tinkerstars

any mummies wanna buy organic cereal or snacks from iherb? it's cheaper than sg.
iherb having free international shipping now with discount code XEB299. There is also $5 off first purchase

**Free Airmail for international orders over $40.00! Ends April 30th, 2012 **

anyone?

Asphere

hihi, how's all the march babies doing so far?long time since the last post. so tot of posting and see if you mummies/daddies still active in this forum :)

paper

hihi, how's all the march babies doing so far?long time since the last post. so thought of posting and see if you mummies/daddies still active in this forum :)
Hi asphere! My boy has been real active but he's quite skinny... 16 months only 9.2 kg :( how ur baby? My boy can only say mum mum or mama... Is this normal?

Asphere

Hi paper.. I think it's normal I guess.. My son keeps mummum bus car he dun want to call us sigh.. N worst he keeps destroying toys.. I am sending him to play grp when he is 18 mths haha

paper

Those 3 hrs playgroup? Can let him exhaust his energy! Haha... So tiring taking care of him... Also cracking my head on what to feed him.. Now he only eat porridge.. How's yours?

Asphere

i intend to put for those 3 hr. but keep getting advise that it is not worth the money and he wont learn in those short hours. so i am thinking to put him full day school.my son is eating rice, porridge. he quite irritating when comes to meal time. he simply wanna eat from our plate instead of his.. sigh...

paper

Ya... He also doesn't really eat breakfast.. Few bites and he doesn't want anymore... No wonder so skinny :( .... But I think kids can learn something or simply have fun at those playgroups? I think my son feels bored cooping at home but my mil and hubby think is a waste of money too.....