Edd march 2012

feathers

same same.. i m also having a bb girl!!! hahaa.. wow.. ur bb weigh 511g?? tts heavy.. my girl is like only 375g at Week 19/20... is my bb underweigh?? awww.. i m getting worried.. =(
Can buy clothes liao!! Hee!! Don't worry, yours is good weight, above average liao. Preddy posted the link for fetal weight...

Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter

Week 21 should be 360g only and you reached that in week 19/20, mine is just toooo big.

sherin86

Can buy clothes liao!! Hee!! Don't worry, yours is good weight, above average liao. Preddy posted the link for fetal weight...

Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter

Week 21 should be 360g only and you reached that in week 19/20, mine is just toooo big.
oh.. really ah.. haiz.. i m so worried that my bb is underweight.. haiz.. yea!! shopping time.. my hubby was so scared i buy too many clothes.. cause this is my first child.. hahahaha.. i bought her a set of clothes and bib, hat and mittens alrdy.. LOL!!! for the first day to wear.. haha

Wai Tze

oh.. really ah.. haiz.. i m so worried that my bb is underweight.. haiz.. yea!! shopping time.. my hubby was so scared i buy too many clothes.. cause this is my first child.. hahahaha.. i bought her a set of clothes and bib, hat and mittens alrdy.. LOL!!! for the first day to wear.. haha
Don't worry! They will put on their fats now... :)

I bought so much clothes till my hubby told Bb that he has more clothes than daddy le, lol
I almost bought everything le.. So kaisu! Hahaha.. Coz first baby and seems like I want to buy everything.. Sigh

Wai Tze

Having appetite is good!! You didn't gain much also, don't worry about it. Losing fats in pregnancy is bad actually, I read somewhere that losing maternal fats will release a chemical which is bad for babies and whatever toxin we accumulated in our lives get stored in our fats also get released to the baby. Hee, looks like I'm getting freestyle too, I love the idea of hands free, still can surf net while doing "cow-duties".
My friend didn't use the hands free string at all.. Haha
What's the difference btw in style and freestyle?

feathers

So fast!!! Must be so cute!! If I buy the baby stuff already, I'll definitely take it out to look at it over and over again. They are all so cute and tiny!! Haha!

Don't worry! They will put on their fats now... :)

I bought so much clothes till my hubby told Bb that he has more clothes than daddy le, lol
I almost bought everything le.. So kaisu! Hahaha.. Coz first baby and seems like I want to buy everything.. Sigh
You are also very fast! My gynae instructed NO BUYING until after detail scan so I listen to her. Not even ONE mitten or bib. Now can go buy, I also don't know where to start!! Anywhere to recommend?
The Freestyle is lighter, more convenient to bring out if need to pump outside and of cuz the hands free. I heard alot of people don't use the hands free, maybe I wouldn't too but its good to have the option to use if need to. Pump in style uses a different motor I think, reviews did say the suction is stronger. Freestyle more for pumping after latching to empty the breast, pump in style is more useful if baby don't latch well or need to pump to up the supply. But some sales person say the suction is no different cuz both from Medela. The freestyle come in a nicer bag while pump in style is a backpack, I don't really fancy backpacks so hmm.

katsg

Yay!! Detail scan all clear! Phew!! =)
Confirm having a baby girl, saw the very clear 3 white lines, so interesting! She's gonna be one big girl though, big head, tummy and lucky got long legs, weight is 511g!! I'm in week 21, gained a total of 5kg since start of pregnancy. Gynae told me to watch diet liao, so unfair!! I didn't even eat much, I only eat brunch and dinner everyday! =(
Yes, my gynae also ask me to control my weight as well too! I only gain about 3kg++. I think is cos we are already overweight before pregnant so that's why gynae wants to control our weight...

feathers

Yes, my gynae also ask me to control my weight as well too! I only gain about 3kg++. I think is cos we are already overweight before pregnant so that's why gynae wants to control our weight...
I'm not overweight leh, my bmi before preg is below 20. I'm 1.58m and currently at 54kg which should be normal? The father's birth weight is the main issue bah, he was a 9 pounds baby so with my frame might be abit difficult to do natural delivery. Anyway my appetite shrunk quite significantly since the appointment, don't know is the knowledge that I gained 3kg this month or baby taking up too much space and my stomach got no space to eat. =X

etcc

That's nice!! I'm thinking of getting from US also but my friend is going in Dec, I'm trying to get him to help me buy else I also need to ship. When are you getting it? I'll let you know which route I'm taking and if I'm shipping too maybe can do it together? =)
i'm going order within this week.. :p

sherin86

haha.. i bought a set.. its winnie the pooh design.. since i like it, thats why i bought.. haha.. any of mummy alrdy decided which brand of pampers to use?? hard drypers not good.. will easily cause nappy rash.. dont know which brand to use. sigh..

etcc

haha.. i bought a set.. its winnie the pooh design.. since i like it, thats why i bought.. haha.. any of mummy alrdy decided which brand of pampers to use?? hard drypers not good.. will easily cause nappy rash.. dont know which brand to use. sigh..
my hubby said he decided on Pampers already... i didn't ask why
but we are going to be brave and start with cloth diapers! i bought a doz already.. but my colleague said she'll check with us again in 6weeks to see if we can continue with the hassle of washing and washing...

u bought a set of winnie the pooh what? clothes?

sherin86

but we are going to be brave and start with cloth diapers! i bought a doz already.. but my colleague said she'll check with us again in 6weeks to see if we can continue with the hassle of washing and washing...

oh.. i still dunno lei.. haven decide.. time flies so fast.. in like abt 4 mths, our little one will be out alrdy.. omg.. oh.. it consist of a bib, hat and mitten.. hahaha .. it so cute!!!! i can't imagine my bb wearing tt on the first day home.. hahaa ...

etcc

oh.. i still dunno lei.. haven decide.. time flies so fast.. in like abt 4 mths, our little one will be out alrdy.. omg.. oh.. it consist of a bib, hat and mitten.. hahaha .. it so cute!!!! i can't imagine my bb wearing tt on the first day home.. hahaa ...
i just ordered winnie the pooh for her too.. hahaha... i saw a friend's wearing mickey and he was so cuteeee... i can't help it, so also ordered but no size for minnie so i ordered winnie. haha...

ya time flies... i haven't tidied her room... :p

feathers

I think have to try and test few brands to see which one fit your baby best. Especially the thigh part, babies tend to have chubbier or not so chubby legs so not all diapers will fit nicely. Get one pack first, see how it goes before deciding bah. Hee!!

Cloth diapers is useful!! I was considering also, especially during confinement month, baby may be better off with it? Day time wear cloth, night time wear disposable. But hub say later confinement lady curse and swear cuz she has to wash like mad. Hahahaha!!! =X

Preddy

been a week since i checked in :001_302:

update: i played Mozart classicals (from youtube, of cos!) and my baby is kicking harder, guess she must b musically inclined and so excited to hear soothing classicals.

or.....

she inherits her daddy's genes of not into music that much. lol. 5th december seems so far away where we'll b going for our monthly gynae checkup and also to see our little Raphaeline :D

sherin86

oh.. luckily i nvr buy yet.. cause tt time got offer.. then me and hubby wanted to buy in bulk.. hahaha.. but whr to buy cloth diapers??

sherin86

have you parents thought of baby's name already?

We are expecting a boy!
congrats!!!!! selected quite a few names alrdy.. but haven decide.. haha.. its a hard choice to make.. cause we want it unique and easy to pronounce, but yet dun wan ppl to tease at my bb name..

sherin86

been a week since i checked in :001_302:

update: i played Mozart classicals (from youtube, of cos!) and my baby is kicking harder, guess she must b musically inclined and so excited to hear soothing classicals.

or.....

she inherits her daddy's genes of not into music that much. lol. 5th december seems so far away where we'll b going for our monthly gynae checkup and also to see our little Raphaeline :D
u tot of ur bb name alrdy?? thats fast.. haha.. tt time i went to a live pub with my frenz.. and my bb was kicking so much in my tummy as if she is dancing together with the music.. LOL!!!