Edd march 2012

feathers

been a week since i checked in :001_302:

update: i played Mozart classicals (from youtube, of cos!) and my baby is kicking harder, guess she must b musically inclined and so excited to hear soothing classicals.

or.....

she inherits her daddy's genes of not into music that much. lol. 5th december seems so far away where we'll b going for our monthly gynae checkup and also to see our little Raphaeline :D
Do you have to purposely up the volume or you just play at whatever you're comfortable with? I don't know if baby is hearing what except when I laugh, sometimes she'll kick a little more. Haha!! I thought I must have laughed too loudly!! Lolz!!

feathers

have you parents thought of baby's name already?

We are expecting a boy!
Congrats!! I know the Chinese name I wanted for my girl since the name pop into my head a little while before I even know I'm pregnant, I feel that's destined somehow. Have to check with geomancer after she's born to make sure the name is suitable. English name, not really firm yet. Too many choices!! =P

oh.. luckily i nvr buy yet.. cause tt time got offer.. then me and hubby wanted to buy in bulk.. hahaha.. but whr to buy cloth diapers??
Hmm, not sure also, I haven't ask around. Haha~

feathers

Hello all,
i am a first time mummy and new to mummysg as well.. any tips on how to fully utilise this forum?? :eek:
Hello! Welcome! When is your edd? What do your mean by fully utilise the forum? I'm only doing basic things like posting replies. Haha~

himouse

Hihi my EDD is on 13 mar.. Hahaha I meant by fully utilize means if there is anything useful info that I can find... I realized that there are so much going on in the forum that I got lost.. @.@

Hello! Welcome! When is your edd? What do your mean by fully utilise the forum? I'm only doing basic things like posting replies. Haha~

etcc

oh.. luckily i never buy yet.. cause that time got offer.. then me and hubby wanted to buy in bulk.. hahaha.. but whr to buy cloth diapers??
i bought from bumwear in sg at the parenthood fair. their website is >---Bumwear The Fun Batik Boutique---<
initially i wanted to order from US coz there are so many websites but this company's diapers are competitive to those in US where i have to incur shipping cost and foreign exchange...
according to the guy who sold it to us, they manufacture in sg and if i want to add more buttons to the diapers, i just approach the company as they can do it locally.

i've already chosen my girl's name ages ago... coz i had nothing better to do.. haha..

etcc

Hihi my EDD is on 13 mar.. Hahaha I meant by fully utilize means if there is anything useful info that I can find... I realized that there are so much going on in the forum that I got lost.. @.@
welcome! my EDD is few days later than u... mine's 17 mar
i use this post as the main one to go to... and occasionally look around the forum for interesting posts to read... :)

Joeles

Hey Mummies,

Can i check on the Mozart music.
Is it lietrally Music by Mozart?

By the way, is anyone using Babyplus? I am on it. :)
EDD is Mar 8.:001_302:

xiaodaisy

have you parents thought of baby's name already?

We are expecting a boy!
since tested positive with kit , i alrdy list out names for boys and girls in english and chinese .. i super kiasu haha , as previous kids always very last min choose name .. =)

himouse

welcome! my EDD is few days later than you... mine's 17 mar
i use this post as the main one to go to... and occasionally look around the forum for interesting posts to read... :)

Congrats to you too... yours is a boy or girl? I wanted a girl but it turns out to be a boy...

Preddy

looks like a lot of dragon girls next year!

last friday went for the 1st prenatal lesson....kinda dry n i rushed down from Sitex and was freaking tired liao....halfway thru the lesson, i actually found a great posture n dozed off (sleeping buddha posture), hiding behind my wife.

pamm

Hi ppl :) I'm new to this thread... 1st time mom
Maybe I miss all e excitement hehehe

Now baby boy is kicking profusely, he is too active actually >.<
EDD: 25 Mar

Have you all decided where to deliver? So far i have all my appt at Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite (and e classes here too)... but not yet made up my mind where to have my dragon boy...

What do you guys think?

feathers

looks like a lot of dragon girls next year!

last friday went for the 1st prenatal lesson....kinda dry n i rushed down from Sitex and was freaking tired liao....halfway thru the lesson, i actually found a great posture n dozed off (sleeping buddha posture), hiding behind my wife.
Yes, alot of girls!! You are so funny, sleeping in class!! Haha! Your wife never nudge you to wake you up? I will surely do that, wanna suffer must suffer together!! Lolz!!

feathers

Have you all decided where to deliver? So far i have all my appt at Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite (and e classes here too)... but not yet made up my mind where to have my dragon boy...

What do you guys think?
Hello!! Big welcome! Nice to feel active kicks!! At least for now, till it starts to hurt, haha! My EDD is two days later than you only. =)
I'm delivering at Thomson, actually wanted to choose Mt A but my gynae gotten so busy, she doesn't wanna do delivery outside Thomson. Kinda wasted actually.
Classes should be fun, KK classes are shorter than Parent Craft right? I did think of joining cuz first time mom too but hubs working with no fixed schedule, kinda hard.

himouse

Hello!! Big welcome! Nice to feel active kicks!! At least for now, till it starts to hurt, haha! My EDD is two days later than you only. =)
I'm delivering at Thomson, actually wanted to choose Mt A but my gynae gotten so busy, she doesn't wanna do delivery outside Thomson. Kinda wasted actually.
Classes should be fun, KK classes are shorter than Parent Craft right? I did think of joining cuz first time mom too but hubs working with no fixed schedule, kinda hard.
Hihi, do u all think it's necessary to attend the classes? I wanted to attend too but hubby is on shift work and I tot it wld be boring to attend alone.. Anyone with experience how are the classes like??

xiaodaisy

What do you guys think?
will delivering at Mt A .. =)

Hihi, do u all think it's necessary to attend the classes? I wanted to attend too but hubby is on shift work and I tot it wld be boring to attend alone.. Anyone with experience how are the classes like??
personally , i dont really tink necessary to attend as i feel we learn slowly after baby is born fm our mom ,mil or CL if having any =)

more over , if ur alone , will get bored and in e end , hubby might always say u attend so u will be more skillful so baby will be throw to u to look after lol

without attending , i still got excuse to tell hubby 'i donno ,so lets look after together' haha

Preddy

my wife will be delivering @ Mount A.

any1 experiencing baby hiccups oredi? My wife told me she felt some new movements ytd. and we think it shld b our baby gal's having hiccups :D