Edd march 2012

pamm

Hello!! Big welcome! Nice to feel active kicks!! At least for now, till it starts to hurt, haha! My EDD is two days later than you only. =)
I'm delivering at Thomson, actually wanted to choose Mt A but my gynae gotten so busy, she doesn't wanna do delivery outside Thomson. Kinda wasted actually.
Classes should be fun, KK classes are shorter than Parent Craft right? I did think of joining cuz first time mom too but hubs working with no fixed schedule, kinda hard.

Hihi, do you all think it's necessary to attend the classes? I wanted to attend too but hubby is on shift work and I thought it wld be boring to attend alone.. Anyone with experience how are the classes like??
will delivering at Mt A .. =)
My hubby insists on taking class lor... we both so blur >.< so I think it's good. KKH 6:30-8:15pm, mine is every Wed 9-10 sessions. Classes are always boring lah, I almost zzz during the 1st class hahah. But once e practicum kicks in shd be very useful (practise delivery etc).

My house is near to Mt E, Mt A, GlenE, TMC, KKH... so really have not made up my mind where to deliver as KKH private suite cost e same as private hospital. No experience leh. But lots of frens give birth at TMC & KKH. Now already 3+mths left... n still no delivery decision. Any good doc to recommend at TMC?

Now also planning on who will take care of baby. I'll need my mom (English & Teochew) to help confinement as MIL dunno much. But MIL (Mandarin) insist she wanna be around e newborn. Means I got 2 moms under one roof at e same time.... headache liao >___< they dun have common language... crap.

himouse

will delivering at Mt A .. =)

personally , i dont really tink necessary to attend as i feel we learn slowly after baby is born fm our mom ,mil or CL if having any =)

more over , if ur alone , will get bored and in e end , hubby might always say u attend so u will be more skillful so baby will be throw to u to look after lol

without attending , i still got excuse to tell hubby 'i donno ,so lets look after together' haha

Haha... xiaodaisy, you juz hit the jackpot... i think it will definately comes out from his mouth: "u r the expert and you please do it.. i dun want to hurt the baby...."
I thought of gog cos my hubby is on shift work and i maybe alone with the baby... :(

xiaodaisy

My hubby insists on taking class ... we both so blur >.< so I think it's good. Kandang Kerbau Hospital 6:30-8:15pm, mine is every Wed 9-10 sessions. Classes are always boring , I almost zzz during the 1st class hahah. But once e practicum kicks in should be very useful (practise delivery etc).

My house is near to Mt E, Mt A, GlenE, Thomson Medical Center, Kandang Kerbau Hospital... so really have not made up my mind where to deliver as Kandang Kerbau Hospital private suite cost e same as private hospital. No experience . But lots of friends give birth at Thomson Medical Center & Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Now already 3+mths left... n still no delivery decision. Any good doc to recommend at Thomson Medical Center?

Now also planning on who will take care of baby. I'll need my mom (English & Teochew) to help confinement as mother in law dont know much. But mother in law (Mandarin) insist she wanna be around e newborn. Means I got 2 moms under one roof at e same time.... headache >___< they dont have common language... crap.
guess ur mil wanna see the baby as much as she can lol

didnt plan on hiring CL ? my confinement will be done by hubby as hubby feels he cook better den my mom and his mom LOL !!

nvm , if they cant communicate , they will be using hand signal den haha .. but ur mom will be helping to cook and look after baby? ur mil come to play with baby only?

Haha... xiaodaisy, you juz hit the jackpot... i think it will definately comes out from his mouth: "u r the expert and you please do it.. i dun want to hurt the baby...."
I thought of gog cos my hubby is on shift work and i maybe alone with the baby... :(
lol !! guys , usually most of the guys scare to handle newborn , my hubby also , tho he will be doing confinement for me but he told me he will be scare to bath for newborn for the first wk as too jelly for him to handle LOL !!

during confinement , u will be alone? if tats the case , den maybe attend the class esp if ur a ftm ..

himouse

guess ur mil wanna see the baby as much as she can lol

didnt plan on hiring CL ? my confinement will be done by hubby as hubby feels he cook better den my mom and his mom LOL !!

nvm , if they cant communicate , they will be using hand signal den haha .. but ur mom will be helping to cook and look after baby? ur mil come to play with baby only?

lol !! guys , usually most of the guys scare to handle newborn , my hubby also , tho he will be doing confinement for me but he told me he will be scare to bath for newborn for the first wk as too jelly for him to handle LOL !!

during confinement , u will be alone? if tats the case , den maybe attend the class esp if ur a ftm ..

I will be engaging a CL and yes I am a ftm.. :)

xiaodaisy

I will be engaging a CL and yes I am a ftm.. :)
usually u can learn fm CL by how to look after a baby but still if ur not tired , u could attend the lessons also =)

for me , i usually sleep alot everyday cos i always feel so tired esp during the rainy days recently , so good to sleep LOL

plus i tink i wanna sleep the time that i will be losing after baby is out , i can feel its a midnight radio i'm having haha !!

himouse

usually u can learn fm CL by how to look after a baby but still if ur not tired , u could attend the lessons also =)

for me , i usually sleep alot everyday cos i always feel so tired esp during the rainy days recently , so good to sleep LOL

plus i tink i wanna sleep the time that i will be losing after baby is out , i can feel its a midnight radio i'm having haha !!
LOL... i love to sleep also... not sure about you, i am always v tired but i always feel that my sleep is not a quality as before.. i always wake up in the middle of the night, fall back to sleep, wakes up again, fall back into sleep..... its as good as not sleeping.... and in the morning, i will have difficulties trying to pull myself up to go to work... the best thing is, during weekends, i will wakes up even earlier and feels as energetic as ever... -_-"

sherin86

went for babiesbellies prenatal massage ytd.. it was nice.. the service was real good.. feeling so relax after the massage.. and the lady was so friendly.. =) highly recommended after the try.. haha.. =)

xiaodaisy

LOL... i love to sleep also... not sure about you, i am always v tired but i always feel that my sleep is not a quality as before.. i always wake up in the middle of the night, fall back to sleep, wakes up again, fall back into sleep..... its as good as not sleeping.... and in the morning, i will have difficulties trying to pull myself up to go to work... the best thing is, during weekends, i will wakes up even earlier and feels as energetic as ever... -_-"
same !! i keep feeling tired donno why , sometimes i can slp to 16 - 18hrs per day .. nvm , now its yr end , got leave to clear?

if got , take and enjoy all the sleep !! =)

himouse

same !! i keep feeling tired donno why , sometimes i can slp to 16 - 18hrs per day .. nvm , now its yr end , got leave to clear?

if got , take and enjoy all the sleep !! =)
wow.... u sleep more than me... ahahaa... :)
i dont have much leave now.. i took 4 days in Oct to fly to HK when i know i m pregnant.. so i travel first before the airline can reject me... hahaa..
so now i die die need to go to work... :(

xiaodaisy

wow.... u sleep more than me... ahahaa... :)
i dont have much leave now.. i took 4 days in Oct to fly to HK when i know i m pregnant.. so i travel first before the airline can reject me... hahaa..
so now i die die need to go to work... :(
esp weather so nice now , cant resist not to sleep in cooling weather LOL

i tink only last trim den they reject u bah , usually 1st and 2nd trim they allow , i guess last trim they worry we give birth in plane and the baby get to enjoy free ride all lifetime so they don wan be lugi LOL !!

nvm , dec tml liao .. 3 more mths we're gonna due liao !!

evelynie

Hi all the mummies,

Time really flies, gonna c our precious in 3+ month's time...=)
how's the preparation everyone?

my girl always kick mi really hard early in the morning n during nite time.
how abt u all? mummies...(=

sherin86

Hi all the mummies,

how abt u all? mummies...(=

ya lor.. i can't believe it time flies so fast!!! i m gonna to start buying my bb stuffs like cot, pram, etc in dec.. cause mayb having xmas sale..
my girl is randomly kicking me.. but esp hard in the afternoon.. hahaha.. and i can feel my tummy jumped at times.. LOL

himouse

esp weather so nice now , cant resist not to sleep in cooling weather LOL

i tink only last trim den they reject u bah , usually 1st and 2nd trim they allow , i guess last trim they worry we give birth in plane and the baby get to enjoy free ride all lifetime so they don wan be lugi LOL !!

nvm , dec tml liao .. 3 more mths we're gonna due liao !!

Hahaha.... i check SQ will need a letter to certify u r fit to "fly" from like 26 weeks onwards (if i dun remember wrongly).. anyway, i travelled the moment i reached the 2nd tri cos the later i travel, i forsee i wont be able to walk as much... hahaha... thats y i chop chop went HK in Oct... :)

Yea... another 3 plus months and we r due... *** scared***

etcc

Congrats to you too... yours is a boy or girl? I wanted a girl but it turns out to be a boy...
sorry, got caught up at work...
mine is a girl... i'm neutral to the gender but hubby prefers 1st child to be girl...

i joined the parentcraft class... according to my colleague, she said it's better to have hubby accompany u for the 1st 4 lessons at least... coz the teacher will ask daddies to help the mummies...
my hubby is off on biz trip this weekend... so i managed to find my niece who is going to study medicine next yr... i guess she'll be the most attentive relative i can find for now... :)

Hahaha.... i check SQ will need a letter to certify u r fit to "fly" from like 26 weeks onwards (if i dun remember wrongly).. anyway, i travelled the moment i reached the 2nd tri cos the later i travel, i forsee i wont be able to walk as much... hahaha... thats y i chop chop went HK in Oct... :)

ya, i also travelled 3 weeks ago...! had to get gynae to write my "MC" approval...
my gynae said he won't issue anymore letters after 30 or 32 weeks...

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

Hi all the mummies,

how about you all? mummies...(=
mine always kick at random hours but purposely dont kick wen her daddy wanna feel lol

true , i tink later stage with big tummy , hardly can enjoy walking and shopping too

ya , time files .. any mummies alrdy prepare all the baby stuffs?

for me , until now .. i haven start anything cos i feel still early , yet is all my frens busy shopping clothes for my girl , they alrdy starting buying for me lol

pehfam

Hi mommies out there,

am new here ( also a first time mommy) totally clueless on what is needed / to be prepared for the arrival of my baby boy in march 2012. :07:

Had been really busy with work n finished off my last day in end oct, was travelling during nov ( before i get grounded for the next 2 years :p)

The only thing that is confirm on my list is the confinement lady ( phew thank god we could get one at such short notice)

Errr would appreciate if anyone out there could adivse on what is really needed ( been surfing the web n seems like tat's lots of stuff that you need to buy! but not sure if i really really need all that stuff as i'm staying in a small apt)

xiaodaisy

Hi mommies out there,

am new here ( also a first time mommy) totally clueless on what is needed / to be prepared for the arrival of my baby boy in march 2012. :07:

Had been really busy with work n finished off my last day in end oct, was travelling during nov ( before i get grounded for the next 2 years :p)

The only thing that is confirm on my list is the confinement lady ( phew thank god we could get one at such short notice)

Errr would appreciate if anyone out there could adivse on what is really needed ( been surfing the web n seems like tat's lots of stuff that you need to buy! but not sure if i really really need all that stuff as i'm staying in a small apt)
actually ftm usually will buy alot alot more cos everything seems nice lol

for myself , i only will be getting a pram after baby pop out and nothing much alrdy ..

Anne Gan

I am on 24 weeks. EDD is 22 March. Have decide on Thomson Medical. Maybe will share a room with someone here!

evelynie

ya lor.. i can't believe it time flies so fast!!! i m gonna to start buying my bb stuffs like cot, pram, etc in dec.. cause mayb having xmas sale..
my girl is randomly kicking me.. but esp hard in the afternoon.. hahaha.. and i can feel my tummy jumped at times.. LOL
ya i also haven buy yet, gonna look around first...=)
haha, i try to video down, but whenever i on my camera my gal stop kicking...lolx...

sherin86

ya i also haven buy yet, gonna look around first...=)
haha, i try to video down, but whenever i on my camera my gal stop kicking...lolx...
Our bb seems to knw when our hubb or us want to record it down.. LOL!!! smart girls.. hahahaha.. when u gg to start buying???