Edd march 2012

sherin86

Hi all mums..

I'll be due in 21st march and carrying a baby girl. :) Im now in week 28th but tummy doesn't looks big though. Gynea said not to worry as this is normal due to my petite size n yet still bit worry..

Wanna check with you all, did you guys feel get cold easily during pregnancy? as what i know pregnant lady tend to feels warm all the time. but i have a different case, wondering any mtb having the same situation. :)
Hi.. me too.. i tend to feel cold easily.. so i guess its normal.. hahhaa ...i m now in week 27 only tho.. but my tummy quite big alrdy.. but i guess cause me and my hubb when we are bb, we tend to b big.. =) dun worry too much..

leesc

hey sherin86, luckily im not the only one feels cold.. haha.

According to my mom, i was a big baby too. Hope that baby have the dad's gens, tall size.. haha

sherin86

hey sherin86, luckily im not the only one feels cold.. haha.

According to my mom, i was a big baby too. Hope that baby have the dad's gens, tall size.. haha
haha.. its normal.. dun worry too much... i m so excited.. i wonder what is the feeling of contraction like.. LOL.. this is my first child.. haha.. normally when the parents used to be big baby, the child will also b a big baby...

Anne Gan

Dear all,

my EDD is 22 March.

But I really dunno how to pass through my third term.
Every check up results are fine.. except I did not take my amino test cos oscar results are good.
but now, sway sway the religious I am always praying tell me something is wrong with my baby.

And I am totally lost, I know I have to believe in Science, but who can take it..
I am so so depress now...

Start to think what happen if really something is wrong, how to afford... really can die

leesc

Hi Kimi, we have the same edd.. haha.. this is our first baby. not sure will she be out earlier or exactly the same date as estimated.

Where will u be delivering at? I'll be at kk. :)

Sherin, same here, first baby. excited n anxious about the delivery moment... m scared of cant stand with the pain.. my hubby told that he'll be accompany me to the delivery suit as this is the only support he can give to me. was so touched at that moment. :)

sherin86

Hi Kimi, we have the same edd.. haha.. this is our first baby. not sure will she be out earlier or exactly the same date as estimated.

Where will u be delivering at? I'll be at kk. :)

Sherin, same here, first baby. excited n anxious about the delivery moment... m scared of cant stand with the pain.. my hubby told that he'll be accompany me to the delivery suit as this is the only support he can give to me. was so touched at that moment. :)
haha.. hubb also told me that he will b acc me to the delivery suite.. =D ... so that when i m super in pain i can pinch him.. hahahahha!!! are the kicks getting harder??my bb seems to b kicking harder but i dun feel pain @ all.. not even once.. is it normal? when will we feel pain when bb kick? i m nw at week 27...

sherin86

Dear all,

my EDD is 22 March.

Every check up results are fine.. except I did not take my amino test cos oscar results are good.
but now, sway sway the religious I am always praying tell me something is wrong with my baby.

And I am totally lost, I know I have to believe in Science, but who can take it..

Start to think what happen if really something is wrong, how to afford... really can die
Hihi.. my edd is on the 25 march.. where are u gg to deliver?? i m gg to deliver @ mount a .. 2 bedded.. dun worry so much lah.. i believe your bb will b fine.. if you are still worried, u can go and chk with ur gynae lor.. =)

Anne Gan

hi sherin

I suppose to deliver in Thomson, but thought of changing to KK. Cos if something really wrong, hospital bill can die. Yap, seeing gynae later, wanted to go for 4D scan. haiz....

sherin86

hi sherin

I suppose to deliver in Thomson, but thought of changing to KK. Cos if something really wrong, hospital bill can die. Yap, seeing gynae later, wanted to go for 4D scan. haiz....
oh.. i heard KK not good lei.. tats true lah.. if anything goes wrong, the hosp bill will b huge.. u can consider Mount A.. not as exp as TMC but better than KK.. =)

Anne Gan

oh.. i heard KK not good lei.. tats true lah.. if anything goes wrong, the hosp bill will b huge.. u can consider Mount A.. not as exp as TMC but better than KK.. =)
but I thought Mt A should be more ex than TMC? It's still private hospital.

leesc

haha.. hubb also told me that he will b acc me to the delivery suite.. =D ... so that when i m super in pain i can pinch him.. hahahahha!!! are the kicks getting harder??my bb seems to b kicking harder but i dun feel pain @ all.. not even once.. is it normal? when will we feel pain when bb kick? i m nw at week 27...
yeah.. her kicks is getting harder. i felt the pain sometimes.. i think she is a rough girl. haha.. n i felt the pain someway since week 26th though.
maybe she have enough room for her to move around, that's why u cant feel the pain. i guess. :)

why is kk not good? as in the service or others? i went for regular checkup at the private suite in kk, n it should have special care during delivery, isnt it? im not too sure. as the gynea was introduced by my sis-in-law, n nothing happen during her time of delivery.

leesc

Dear all,

my EDD is 22 March.

Hi Anne, Dont be worry much. not good for both u n baby. :)

ur baby will be alright.. keep us posted on ur 4D scan result. Cheers!

Ariesgal77

Hi all,

I am already 28 weeks and expecting a baby boy...he is very very active and heavy (about 1.7kg 3 weeks ago), while I am petite size...and didnt gain much wt...guess is my hubby's genes..does anyone also experienced such active baby? He is just simply kicking day and night...esp at night ...and quite painful at times till I cant sleep well...similarly, have been experiencing aches and back pain if I lie sideways on the bed for a while...wonder if there is a better ways to sleep well at night?

Gynae keeps on telling me may need c-sect if baby is too big during delivery...and now my EDD seems to be bringing fwd to Feb instead of Mar....keke...

leesc

Hi all,

I am already 28 weeks and expecting a baby boy...he is very very active and heavy (about 1.7kg 3 weeks ago), while I am petite size...and didnt gain much wt...guess is my hubby's genes..does anyone also experienced such active baby? He is just simply kicking day and night...esp at night ...and quite painful at times till I cant sleep well...similarly, have been experiencing aches and back pain if I lie sideways on the bed for a while...wonder if there is a better ways to sleep well at night?

Gynae keeps on telling me may need c-sect if baby is too big during delivery...and now my EDD seems to be bringing fwd to Feb instead of Mar....keke...
Hi, wow u got a big baby n yet didnt gained much weight.. that's great. easier to lose weight after birth.. :D

As what i've heard, baby boy seems to be more active in the womb than baby girls. Just be sure to monitor the baby's movement regularly, i suppose u knew it too.. :)

I'm a petite size too but baby bit small n tummy doesnt really showing much, but i felt back pain if side lying on the bed too. been always get hubby to massage, it is so comfy and released with the massage... hahha

edd bring fwd to feb ya? so good, u can see ur baby sooner.. haha

sherin86

yeah.. her kicks is getting harder. i felt the pain sometimes.. i think she is a rough girl. haha.. n i felt the pain someway since week 26th though.
maybe she have enough room for her to move around, that's why u cant feel the pain. i guess. :)

why is kk not good? as in the service or others? i went for regular checkup at the private suite in kk, n it should have special care during delivery, isnt it? im not too sure. as the gynea was introduced by my sis-in-law, n nothing happen during her time of delivery.
i dunno lei.. cause my fren mum and some of my frenz who are mum alrdy said my tummy quite big for my weeks. even my hubb also says tt.. i dunno lei.. i tot if bb bigger, the space shld b lesser?? but i dun feel pain @ all .. oh mine.. worried.. =(

feathers

Don't worry Sherin86, I'm in 27 weeks also, not pain when baby kick. Only few times uncomfortable, once is she kick me in the stomach after I ate a full meal and the other few times she scratched me!! I told her I'm so gonna trim her tiny little nails when she's out. Hahaha!! Some say my tummy big but gynae say my tummy normal size so I also don't know is big or what. I don't feel its heavy, the bright side is I get seats everywhere I go. Hee!! =P

sherin86

Don't worry Sherin86, I'm in 27 weeks also, not pain when baby kick. Only few times uncomfortable, once is she kick me in the stomach after I ate a full meal and the other few times she scratched me!! I told her I'm so gonna trim her tiny little nails when she's out. Hahaha!! Some say my tummy big but gynae say my tummy normal size so I also don't know is big or what. I don't feel its heavy, the bright side is I get seats everywhere I go. Hee!! =P
oh.. haha.. oki.. then i feel more relieve.. i dunno lei.. my gynae also says my tummy normal size. but everyone has been telling me tt my tummy is big.. thats weird! i feel my tummy is heavy tho... but sometimes i can literally feel her move ard.. the feeling is so amazing!!! hope that all of us will have a smooth delivery.. =D so scared

Bellbell

Hi all mummies! I m expecting my 2nd child and edd is 24 mar. Any mummy can share on how do the prepare the elder one mentally?