Edd march 2012

sherin86

i certainly hope so, sherin. so far, katsg has the heaviest baby ba. while mine is the lightest. but i juz googled and on average, at 20 weeks, babies weigh ard 286 - 400g. i oso read that babies will gain weight quickly from 3rd trimester onwards.
I hope tt all our babies will b heathy..tts the most impt thing..:). Try to drink preggy milk everyday lor..I'm drinking 1 cup of friso mum everyday..it's recommended serving...:) cause hasn't been eating heathy food..heehee...

feathers

haha.. ok lah.. but guys are still guys.. not that sensitive.. u asked then massage.. nvr ask, dun care u.. LOL.. oh.. might consider tt.. dun wan to tired out hubb also.. moreover, he not professional.. anyhow massage.. LOL..
Haha, you so funny!! I feel guilty if I ask for massage cuz I not working and he is. And ya lah, not professional one, anyhow do and guys so strong, pain leh.

feathers

i certainly hope so, sherin. so far, katsg has the heaviest baby ba. while mine is the lightest. but i juz googled and on average, at 20 weeks, babies weigh ard 286 - 400g. i oso read that babies will gain weight quickly from 3rd trimester onwards.
Oh where you find the chart? I'll be taking the detail scan at week 21 plus plus, think results will be abit different too. And you mentioned that both you and your wife are not big babies last time so its normal for your baby to follow. Don't worry too much about it. =)

Preddy

Oh where you find the chart? I'll be taking the detail scan at week 21 plus plus, think results will be abit different too. And you mentioned that both you and your wife are not big babies last time so its normal for your baby to follow. Don't worry too much about it. =)
oh, i googled and opened alot of websites, forgot to bookmark the website. will try n find it again. i oso juz registered my wife to attend pre-natal course @ AMK Hub, 1st lesson will be on next Friday :D

sherin86

Haha, you so funny!! I feel guilty if I ask for massage cuz I not working and he is. And ya lah, not professional one, anyhow do and guys so strong, pain leh.
haha.. but hubb massage tho is pain but is nice.. =) i tot of gg to the recommended one for pre-natal massage at UE from next month onwards.. Are you mummies getting any breast pump?

feathers

Thanks Preddy!! Very helpful!! =)

haha.. but hubb massage tho is pain but is nice.. =) i tot of gg to the recommended one for pre-natal massage at UE from next month onwards.. Are you mummies getting any breast pump?
I want to get breast pump, am looking to get a good one as I intend to have a second kid. Thinking of either Medela Pump in style or freestyle, to save cost maybe get US set from sprees. Alot of people tell me don't get first, in case no milk but I thought it and still think I should go ahead and trust my breasts. Haha!! Anyway they all say breast feeding is hard work, no supply also need pumps to help up the supply. Then again I'm not working so if can latch I'll rather latch, buy so ex pumps might be waste, still can't decide what to get!!

went for gynae checkup on Tuesday and finally he announce the gender to me~
Its a baby boy haha and next will be the detail sca on the 23rd.~
pray hard everything go smooth

sandywxy

want to sell: Capella S230 premium cony stroller! & Brand new Avent Electronic Breastpump!
Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $220
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Perfect condition!
Retailing @ $399 at Mothercare!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $160
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784​

etcc

I want to get breast pump, am looking to get a good one as I intend to have a second kid. Thinking of either Medela Pump in style or freestyle, to save cost maybe get US set from sprees. Alot of people tell me don't get first, in case no milk but I thought it and still think I should go ahead and trust my breasts. Haha!! Anyway they all say breast feeding is hard work, no supply also need pumps to help up the supply. Then again I'm not working so if can latch I'll rather latch, buy so ex pumps might be waste, still can't decide what to get!!
i already bought my medela freestyle pump from US... i'm gonna order a few replacement parts too and storage bags... i'm not a spree person but if you mummies want, i can order for you too.... i will be ordering from medela breast pump & accessories, nursing bras, softshells for inverted nipples
and i don't know the shipping cost that will be incurred! :p

feathers

i already bought my medela freestyle pump from US... i'm gonna order a few replacement parts too and storage bags... i'm not a spree person but if you mummies want, i can order for you too.... i will be ordering from medela breast pump & accessories, nursing bras, softshells for inverted nipples
and i don't know the shipping cost that will be incurred! :p
That's nice!! I'm thinking of getting from US also but my friend is going in Dec, I'm trying to get him to help me buy else I also need to ship. When are you getting it? I'll let you know which route I'm taking and if I'm shipping too maybe can do it together? =)

feathers

Yay!! Detail scan all clear! Phew!! =)
Confirm having a baby girl, saw the very clear 3 white lines, so interesting! She's gonna be one big girl though, big head, tummy and lucky got long legs, weight is 511g!! I'm in week 21, gained a total of 5kg since start of pregnancy. Gynae told me to watch diet liao, so unfair!! I didn't even eat much, I only eat brunch and dinner everyday! =(

Wai Tze

Confirm having a baby girl, saw the very clear 3 white lines, so interesting! She's gonna be one big girl though, big head, tummy and lucky got long legs, weight is 511g!! I'm in week 21, gained a total of 5kg since start of pregnancy. Gynae told me to watch diet liao, so unfair!! I didn't even eat much, I only eat brunch and dinner everyday! =(
Congrats to you for a princess :)

5kg is alot? I put on 4kg at 19 weeks and I'm 23 weeks now.. Hopefully didn't put on so much coz I have been eating a lot...

Wai Tze

That's nice!! I'm thinking of getting from US also but my friend is going in Dec, I'm trying to get him to help me buy else I also need to ship. When are you getting it? I'll let you know which route I'm taking and if I'm shipping too maybe can do it together? =)
I bought mine medela freestyle in US too! Its so much cheaper!

feathers

Congrats to you for a princess :)

5kg is alot? I put on 4kg at 19 weeks and I'm 23 weeks now.. Hopefully didn't put on so much coz I have been eating a lot...
Actually 5kg is not alot, for mommies its in the normal range but my baby is big so I can't eat so much from now on. I actually only eat 2 meals a day, brunch and a slightly heavier dinner or late small lunch and then dinner. I don't even eat all the yummy cakes and ice cream and chocolates or have morning and afternoon teas!! Sob!! I also lost my love handles from pre preg so I don't think I'm getting any fatter but baby still got big.

You so early got your pump too? Why choose freestyle? Can I have your opinion on it? I wanted that but I don't know if I should get pump in style instead since I'm going to be stay at home mom for a while.

Wai Tze

Actually 5kg is not alot, for mommies its in the normal range but my baby is big so I can't eat so much from now on. I actually only eat 2 meals a day, brunch and a slightly heavier dinner or late small lunch and then dinner. I don't even eat all the yummy cakes and ice cream and chocolates or have morning and afternoon teas!! Sob!! I also lost my love handles from pre preg so I don't think I'm getting any fatter but baby still got big.

You so early got your pump too? Why choose freestyle? Can I have your opinion on it? I wanted that but I don't know if I should get pump in style instead since I'm going to be stay at home mom for a while.

I want to lose all my fats from Pre pregnancy also... Sad! But I eat non stop.

Actually I didn't do much research on the pump. My friend is using freestyle. She said so far so good and breast feed for a year plus le..

sherin86

same same.. i m also having a bb girl!!! hahaa.. wow.. ur bb weigh 511g?? tts heavy.. my girl is like only 375g at Week 19/20... is my bb underweigh?? awww.. i m getting worried.. =(

feathers

I want to lose all my fats from Pre pregnancy also... Sad! But I eat non stop.

Actually I didn't do much research on the pump. My friend is using freestyle. She said so far so good and breast feed for a year plus le..
Having appetite is good!! You didn't gain much also, don't worry about it. Losing fats in pregnancy is bad actually, I read somewhere that losing maternal fats will release a chemical which is bad for babies and whatever toxin we accumulated in our lives get stored in our fats also get released to the baby. Hee, looks like I'm getting freestyle too, I love the idea of hands free, still can surf net while doing "cow-duties".