Edd march 2012

pehfam

Hi mommies I have 2 unopen tins of Enfalac A+ to let go at $80. Can self collect at Eunos MRT or if you stay near Eunos we can deliver during weekends, do PM me if keen :)

babyswonderful

katsg

Hi, kimitsusei

Know that you and hubby take care of bb together at night? So does he complain of not getting enough sleep and rest? My hubby had been complaining of not getting enough rest every nite when I wake up to feed bb milk. He sometimes wake up to carry him when I go to make milk but all the feeding and burping and putting of bb back to sleep all done by me...how do u both share out the load? :)

katsg

By the way, what diapers are you gals currently using now? How are the absorbency? Are you still using the 'S' size diapers or changing to 'M' already? I am thinking of changing to 'M' after my current 2 packs of 'S' size finishes. My boy's last weight is 5.19kg already...:)

Rye

Im using goo.n. But 5.19 kg technically still can use S size right? Most brands diapers S size is up to 7kg?

katsg

Im using goo.n. But 5.19 kg technically still can use S size right? Most brands diapers S size is up to 7kg?

Yes, still can be used but I think after my current 2 packs finishes, it would be just nice to change to 'M' as 'M' starts from 5kg onwards...:)

Wai Tze

Yes, still can be used but I think after my current 2 packs finishes, it would be just nice to change to 'M' as 'M' starts from 5kg onwards...:)
Huggies M size starts from 5kg. Some other brands start from 6kg. I'm using mamy poko s size now. Absorbent quite good. Will be changing to Huggies M size when I have finished my mamy poko. I have bought merries to try out too!

Rye

I think it depends on your baby. My girl cant use petpet as it doesnt absorb well but she can use huggies. Drypers didnt leak but doesnt keep very dry. That said we still gotta change diapers on our babes regularly to prevent diaper rash. :)

katsg

same here as you too... my hubby always says not enough sleep due to hearing baby cry at night... i also am the one to get up to pacify the crying baby, feed him and change him at night... daytime when hubby is working, i also run one-man show

sometimes if i cant take it anymore at night, hubby will wake to help

:p
I see...Poor us! Most of the time, I'm running a one-man show as hubby is super busy and stressful at work...@@

katsg

i requested for free samples of MERRIES diapers from its website and they sent to my mailbox... very typical cute pastel japanese design... have not yet tried on my baby... so dunno how good it is... maybe soon

i think after i finish my current PAMPERS brand, i wanna try HUGGIES and PETPET diapers... i read elsewhere that PETPET's cutting is a little big but good in absorption... somehow i still trust HUGGIES... my 1st child used it for years

i learnt from other mummies in another forum that DRYPERS tend to leak and cause diaper rash as well... so i dared not buy to even try... i only asked for free sample online

:win:
I sure think Pampers are overpriced. I am using Huggies. So far the absobency is good. Will be upgrading to Huggies Ultra 'M' size pretty soon. How heavy is ur bb now? ;)

pehfam

I'm currently using Drypers S size think can last till 7kg... So far so good, no leak n no rash. Think because i change his diaper quite regularly too. Guess I'll continue to use drypers bah... cheap n good!:Dancing_wub:

pehfam

i see... thanks for the review... it seems DRYPERS isnt as lousy as some other mums have reviewed in another forum
In the day I used abt 4 pieces ( frm 8am - 7pm) at night just 2. Kind of like the ideal tat it doesn't stay very dry cos tat kind of train my boy, if he pee will be wet wet! :p hmm preparing for toilet training?!?!? >.<

Preddy

hi all, been a while since i last came in. how's everyone's baby doing? my princess is getting more chubby with each passing day and responding well to us by cooing.

i have used PAMPERs (newborn) to PetPet to Merries and now using MammyPoko. She's outgrowing the diapers and gotta wear M size soon. She's 2 mths 20 days old and weighs approximately 5.8kg or even more.

maybe we can add each other on facebook to check out each baby's progress :D

pred4t0r2@hotmail.com is my fb account, do feel free to add me. My wife and i have posted a lot of photos and videos of our princess and u may wanna check them out :)

Cheers!

katsg

hi all, been a while since i last came in. how's everyone's baby doing? my princess is getting more chubby with each passing day and responding well to us by cooing.

i have used PAMPERs (newborn) to PetPet to Merries and now using MammyPoko. She's outgrowing the diapers and gotta wear M size soon. She's 2 mths 20 days old and weighs approximately 5.8kg or even more.

maybe we can add each other on facebook to check out each baby's progress :D

pred4t0r2@hotmail.com is my fb account, do feel free to add me. My wife and i have posted a lot of photos and videos of our princess and u may wanna check them out :)

Cheers!
Preddy,

Long time no see...I thought you are too coped up looking after ur gal until no time to come online liao. Wow, ur gal grows fast! I still remember last time my bb weighs the heaviest but now ur gal is heavier than my boy le. My boy only about 5.19kg. Is your wife doing any breastfeeding or on total FM now? :)

Preddy

Preddy,

Long time no see...I thought you are too coped up looking after ur gal until no time to come online liao. Wow, ur gal grows fast! I still remember last time my bb weighs the heaviest but now ur gal is heavier than my boy le. My boy only about 5.19kg. Is your wife doing any breastfeeding or on total FM now? :)
she's on total FM - Friso Gold :D

any1 tried to put their baby in bumbo seat yet?