Edd march 2012

pehfam

YES!!!when she said something abt babycare and i dont know abt it, she would say something like "i tot u know..."..>.<
i just replied her that nobody told me or PD never say so why would i know?
yayaya! they all one kind! got one time my son is super cranky at their place ( i think due to the hot weather n he was wearing a rather thick shirt) and refuse to poo n sleep. MIL gave me a black face n say next time don't let baby look into the mirror ( told her bb like to look into the mirror and I would do that everyday...) Der harlow what's the link?!?!?!?!?

Now my trick is to "report" to her what's bb development over the week ( cos we have to go back every sat for dinner, if not she will call n call n call....) before she open her mouth to tell me what to do.

pehfam

my 2 boys weighed abt same as ur boy at 3 mth, 5.7 & 5.6kg
i am going back in 2 weeks time....OH NO!!!
hee hee think you are begining to miss them liao rt.... i'm begining to have this feeling too! Cos lately i try not to play n talk to him in the day ( let him get use to my mom ) but when his cute cute face n cute cute eye stare at me n smile.... melt melt, i just rush over to kiss his nose!

pehfam

oh.. haha.. do u have any idea when can bb start eating puree??
i'm not too sure leh, read that some could be as early as 4mth. All depends on baby development n if PD give the go ahead then can try bah. I did ask my mom, she said last time me n my brothers was " train" to hold our bottles at 4mth, toilet train ard 6-7mth ( once we are able to sit properly ) start semi solid ard 5mth.... hee hee cos she say last time no maid n need to cook n look after 3 of us ( our age gap is quite close only 1-2year apart) so she decided to "train" us to look after ourselves! >.< hmm quite interesting to see how my mom been trying to train my boy for the last few days to hold his bottle n poo everyday in the morning!

pehfam

dun worry... you can buy him educational toys and games... these can entertain him... it is not easy to look after 2 kids at same time... i cannot manage well too sometime... our 2nd wasnt planned pregnancy... so even my in laws were initially a bit shocked when they were told they going have another grandchild... but then end up everyone loves the younger child better than the elder one... since the 2nd baby is cuter and chubbier than the 1st

it is up to you and your hubby... some couples prefer have 2... others prefer only 1... if wanna have 2nd baby in future, maybe space the pregnancy gap a bit wider, as long as havent hit 35 yrs old... if not, very tiring for both you and hubby
agree if want to have second one better wait for a while. Me n hubby want a second one too so am waiting for our boy to turn 1yrs first.

karynn

Hello mummies . Isit normal if my boy poo poo is dark green ? My mil said is normal as fm is made from plants . Isit true ?
Btw my boy is currently 3mths+ ^^

katsg

my girl is feb 28th =) early a few days by EDD which is march 3rd ..

yup , she flipped once on 2nd wk , but i guess most prolly is bcos always sleeping on the side and just wiggle abit and she can lie on her tummy ..

the really flip was abt 1mth+ when she flipped but always have 1 hand stuck under her body .. until 2nd mth she flipped and fell off the bed den we very notice her already cos she can flip very fast now and multi flips lol ! yup , she can lift up her head too =)
Wow, ur gal's development is very fast! Can flip at 1mth++ already. But I do read that gals grow and mature much more faster than boys though. My boy still lying on his back yet. No flipping seen as of current but however if u place him in a vertical position, he will end up in a horizontal position on his back. Haha...

katsg

dun worry... you can buy him educational toys and games... these can entertain him... it is not easy to look after 2 kids at same time... i cannot manage well too sometime... our 2nd wasnt planned pregnancy... so even my in laws were initially a bit shocked when they were told they going have another grandchild... but then end up everyone loves the younger child better than the elder one... since the 2nd baby is cuter and chubbier than the 1st

it is up to you and your hubby... some couples prefer have 2... others prefer only 1... if wanna have 2nd baby in future, maybe space the pregnancy gap a bit wider, as long as havent hit 35 yrs old... if not, very tiring for both you and hubby
I see...haha, I'm already 34 this year, already not much energy left liao. Hahahaha...:D

By the way, have you used the Merries diaper samples yet? I have used it and really the absorbency is very good and can keep baby's bottom real dry even after a whole nite's usage. Will most probably be buying that for night time use so baby can sleep better and longer and hopefully dun wake up so often for milk. Hahahaha...:D

xiaodaisy

Wow, your gal's development is very fast! Can flip at 1mth++ already. But I do read that gals grow and mature much more faster than boys though. My boy still lying on his back yet. No flipping seen as of current but however if you place him in a vertical position, he will end up in a horizontal position on his back. Haha...
ya , was rather suprised this time round too haha ! cos previously my boys flipped at ard 3-4mths and my girl was much more faster this time lol ..

side track ! yes merries very good to use , should use it for night use can last up to 12hrs or 19hrs ( for my girl at times when she sleep that long)

pehfam

not easy to look after toddler while pregnant with 2nd one, because of the demands... if got someone help you look after your 1st one, it will be better and less stressful during your 2nd pregnancy
Yup agree, but me n hubby not young Liao. I'm already 36 n hubby 39 so can't wait too long for the second one...

pehfam

Mommies any of your bb having red patches / rashes on their armpits? Notice mine bb had them for 2 days liao, not too sure if it's due to the weather. Tried wearing sleeveless but didn't help. Any cream to recommend?

Wai Tze

Mommies any of your bb having red patches / rashes on their armpits? Notice mine bb had them for 2 days liao, not too sure if it's due to the weather. Tried wearing sleeveless but didn't help. Any cream to recommend?
My boy has heat rash around his neck. It's like a lump patch. Seen pd and was given a mild steroid cream to apply.

hayashi43

My boy has heat rash around his neck. It's like a lump patch. Seen pd and was given a mild steroid cream to apply.
my boys too...on top of the steroid cream, PD also gave a moisturiser..so we only use e steroid cream when e rashes was really bad, but use moisturiser if it was just mild rashes...
e moisturiser is Physiogel Ai Lotion which i think quite easy to find =)

Rye

Up till the day before i return to work, i was still carrying n feeding n playing with her. And then the next day brought to ah ma house. I kept telling my girl dun worry ok mommy will come back after work to bring you home. At eod when i went to pick her up. The moment i called her she pursed her lips as if someone bullied her until i carried her. Melts. Sigh.. No choice la must work. Have to make effort to talk n play with her before bedtime. Tho she did ignore me for awhile. Babies r smart these days. Work days + night feeds sure makes me stone in the daytime. :)

katsg

not easy to look after toddler while pregnant with 2nd one, because of the demands... if got someone help you look after your 1st one, it will be better and less stressful during your 2nd pregnancy
Ya, I agree! I still think wait till the 1st one enter nursery 1st is the best if want a 2nd bb...

Preddy

hi all, seems like every mummy's precious r progressing n growing well :D my lil' terror is also trying to flip when placing her on her sides. last sat, while she was napping, she actually tried to flip n reach for her pacifier which fell off n succeeded into having it in her mouth.

recently, my mum n wife took turns to carry my neighbour's 3-month old baby (she's older than my terror by 4 days, but can tell my terror is 'bulkier') n terror actually cried. lol

nowadays, my terror will also mimic us by sticking out her tongue whenever i sing "if you r happy n you know it, stick your tongue, bleh bleh" n she's often looking at her left hand and she also has e habit of picking/doing things with her left hand and we suspect she might be a leftie like me. wife is getting abit grouchy and tried to teach her to use her right hand more but to no avail.

my wife also got all emotional n sobbed when she was talking to terror that she's going back to work in 2 weeks' time and she's gonna miss her big time etc. sigh, i wish i can ask her to quit her job n be a FTM. I just gotta endure for probably 1-2 years' time before i can safely ask her to do so.

katsg

ya , was rather suprised this time round too haha ! cos previously my boys flipped at ard 3-4mths and my girl was much more faster this time lol ..

side track ! yes merries very good to use , should use it for night use can last up to 12hrs or 19hrs ( for my girl at times when she sleep that long)
I see...Merries is expensive as compared to other brands. Where do you normally buy it at a cheaper price ah? Any recommendations? ;)

katsg

hi all, seems like every mummy's precious r progressing n growing well :D my lil' terror is also trying to flip when placing her on her sides. last sat, while she was napping, she actually tried to flip n reach for her pacifier which fell off n succeeded into having it in her mouth.

recently, my mum n wife took turns to carry my neighbour's 3-month old baby (she's older than my terror by 4 days, but can tell my terror is 'bulkier') n terror actually cried. lol

nowadays, my terror will also mimic us by sticking out her tongue whenever i sing "if you r happy n you know it, stick your tongue, bleh bleh" n she's often looking at her left hand and she also has e habit of picking/doing things with her left hand and we suspect she might be a leftie like me. wife is getting abit grouchy and tried to teach her to use her right hand more but to no avail.

my wife also got all emotional n sobbed when she was talking to terror that she's going back to work in 2 weeks' time and she's gonna miss her big time etc. sigh, i wish i can ask her to quit her job n be a FTM. I just gotta endure for probably 1-2 years' time before i can safely ask her to do so.
Wow, guess that baby gals really mature faster...;)

feathers

My girl hates merries leh, lucky got sample to try first. Merries can absorb a lot but there will be reflux so forever have a slight damp damp feeling which my girl hates. She love mamypoko, the m size she is using can last her 12hrs thru the night cuz she don't pee as much at night. Pampers can last her 4hrs, merries only 2 hrs she demand change.