EDD March 2013

HappyTots

Just wanna share.. that my bubz has been given the ok so far..

the redness on his penis apparently is likely due to abrasion against the diaper (according to PD at KK)
Umbillical cord has to be checked in a year's time.. PD advise to push back in when it protudes..

either than that.. all health check is fine... baby growing ok.
put on almost 2.5 kg in one month... hur hur... fatty bom bom.. but still my adorable bubz..

Hi happytots, glad everything is fine with ur baby!

Mine has been improving as well. Been giving him the colic drops and bought a recliner for him to sleep in. So far it seems to help with the reflux. Poor baby. Everytime see him so uncomfortable me heart pain. Just hope he would outgrow this reflux thingy soon..

By the way, happytots, do you also take vaccination injection at the PD at KK? If yes, is it more expensive than that at polyclinic?

sunnykitty

Any mummies experiencing colicky babies as well? I highly think that my boy is colicky because he only gets fussy and starts crying around 7 plus. I'm using white noise to calm him down. Instead of the vacuum cleaner I YouTubed for vacuum cleaner noise and play it through the speaker. It works well like real vacuum cleaner. And also he is having ear infection which doctor gave augmentin(antibiotic). Bad I know. Because pd could not see his ear drum and could not see if there's a hole or not, no choice :( heartbreaking to see him having diarrhea cause of the side effect. Sigh... Just to remind all mummies to keep babies ear dry and take note especially during bathing time!

sunnykitty

Hi kiiwii u mean total comfort? My son drinks this. At times it causes constipation other than that he loves it. And it smells nice too! For gas, I think it kinda lessen, pd says his stomach is only a little bloated..

Hi sunnykitty, how did you find out your baby has ear infection? Wish him speedy recovery! Mine is worse. My baby got cold in his second week. :x

How old is your baby? I suspect my baby is also colicky during his 8th week. Now he seems to be better... Don't worry it will phase out....

sunnykitty

Just 2 months on the 7th. :) i didnt rrealise it. My mom happened to see one huge ear wax dropping off and used a torch to scan thru his ear.. then happen to know theres lots of yellow pus so the nxt day brought him to pd already.. .
So worrisome to take care of babies when they are ill. Super poor thing..
Ya i heard that colicky babies crying peak is during 6 weeks..thankfully i survived!! Haha but still he is v fussy in the night..

Any mummies experiencing colicky babies as well? I highly think that my boy is colicky because he only gets fussy and starts crying around 7 plus. I'm using white noise to calm him down. Instead of the vacuum cleaner I YouTubed for vacuum cleaner noise and play it through the speaker. It works well like real vacuum cleaner. And also he is having ear infection which doctor gave augmentin(antibiotic). Bad I know. Because pd could not see his ear drum and could not see if there's a hole or not, no choice :( heartbreaking to see him having diarrhea cause of the side effect. Sigh... Just to remind all mummies to keep babies ear dry and take note especially during bathing time!
Hi SunnyKitty
If you are open to the holistic approach, colic is often due to emotional distress especially relates to birth memory. I offer infant massage, a great way to bond and communicate with your baby through massage and find out what bothers him then help him to release birth issues and hence reduce bodily discomfort.
Here is the link Infant Massage for Mothers and Baby | ChildBirth Odyssey. Space is limited to 3 pairs of moms and babies only.

kiiwii

Sunnykitty i hav an xtra unopen total comfort to sell exp 21 jan 2015 u interested? Can giv me a call 85897583

Ayatul

Thank you for posting such a good post.It will help to find our friend in Net in a quick time.we can see the posts.

Besides this people can use Admaven for Experts in managing and monetizing high volumes of traffic from around the globe.

veryberry

Just wondering, has anyone's baby started sleeping through the night?
My girl started sleeping through the night since 2 mths old...
coming Sunday, she already 3 mths old...
normally, her last feed at night abt 10pm -11pm...
she can sleep until next day 7am - 9am for the first feed...

veryberry

hi can i knoe why are u not breastfeeding? i'm having a problem here and i wish to top also...
milk not enough for her...everytime i try to breastfeed her for half hour...
after few minutes, she will cried again due to hungry...
So, i stop to breastfeed her... When I stopped to breastfeed her, i was blamed myself was not a good mummy...

Hi mummies,
if you have any concerns with breastfeeding, you can try lactation cookies to try to boost your supply. I've tried it and they worked for me. I've gotten my supplies from Milk Of Love | It's all about Breastmilk. Homemade cookies. Lady making them quite nice n cookies r delicious. I've just signed up for their monthly pack.