EDD March 2013

Apr gal

Heard from a friend, she dropped by the expo, diapers were cheap. If you're looking to get diapers, make sure you go early.

She mentioned that the M size Huggies were cheap, usually $7 per pack, but at the expo it's 3 packs for $10. She spent about $200 plus on diapers. Haha.
Any idea at which mth we nd d M size diapers? I'm thinking of buying S size. Any discount?

Apr gal

Hi, I'm considering Moo Moo Kow Kow cos it's adjustable. Nd to check put their promo. Charlie Banana having promo but nd to take a look at d quality first

Wow.. too many post to keep up. Haha...
How's all of u coping with 2nd trimester? I'm 24weeks tmr. Baby is so active kicking and bumping all over in there. Haha..
Should be feeling more energetic for now.

I will take a walk at the fair at expo this Sunday. Anyhow,any mummies considering cloth diapering? I'm very keen to use that w my 2nd baby,since the first was on the usual diapers.

:)

NeyMO

Just done with my 24weeks scanning this morning. My prince was yawning during the ultrasound... Haha.. So cute..

Baby weight 871g and weight gained 5kg so far. Dun really expect he will grow so heavy. Perhaps inherit my hubby's gene. Haha... Gynae said baby normal and healthy (praise God) : )

My Gynae didn't do any 3D ultrasound for us : ( but the picture taken showed my boy's side view which his nose, lip, and feature are mimic to my hubby : ) This really make my day today : )

Have mummies here realized the EDD is actually vary based on different measurements, baby weight, BPD, HC, AC, HL? If based on baby weight, my EDD will be Feb 5.. Haha.. Anyway, as long as he is healthy then I m fine whenever he "pop" out : )

Going to Parenthood Fair now althought got most of the stuffs ready.. : ) see see and look look : )

mhjt

Any idea at which mth we nd d M size diapers? I'm thinking of buying S size. Any discount?
I don't know when will wear size M. Some babies may not be growing that fast. Really depends on their growth I guess.

NeyMO, wow he's growing fast. Did you feel any pain throughout this last one month. I felt more stretching this last few weeks.

I will be going to thy expo only in the evening. Let me know of the deals. :)

Last edited:

NeyMO

Hello mhjt mummy, I am feeling stretching after 20weeks with baby bump showing : ) I checked the baby weight for 24 weeks and it should be around 600g ++ but mine one is 871g. Feel shock but happy that he is actively and healthy growing inside my womb : )

Just back from Parenthood fair, lots of people. I saw a lot of parents bought huggies and merries diapers. Some even use trolley to carry the diapers. Think it is cheap. Myself will be buying all diapers from JB since they are much more cheaper due to strong SGD currency.

I bought a set of bedding set (8pieces) from maternity spring at $99 (usual price is $189 if I'm not mistaken). Very cute one - night owl : )

mhjt

Hello mhjt mummy, I am feeling stretching after 20weeks with baby bump showing : ) I checked the baby weight for 24 weeks and it should be around 600g ++ but mine one is 871g. Feel shock but happy that he is actively and healthy growing inside my womb : )

Just back from Parenthood fair, lots of people. I saw a lot of parents bought huggies and merries diapers. Some even use trolley to carry the diapers. Think it is cheap. Myself will be buying all diapers from JB since they are much more cheaper due to strong SGD currency.

I bought a set of bedding set (8pieces) from maternity spring at $99 (usual price is $189 if I'm not mistaken). Very cute one - night owl : )

Yeah. Those were the diapers that was mentioned by a friend.

Thanks. I might go see see and check price again. As the previous baby fair I didn't know what to look out for, now I have somewhat an idea. Lol.

Oh wow, I might be similar to you too. As my boy was 455g at 20 weeks. Will update you all next week Thursday is the appointment.

Have any of you been to Jakarta? I am going for a weekend for a ex-colleagues wedding. Anything interesting there to see ah?

NeyMO

Oh.. No wonder so many people queued for diapers LOL enjoy your shopping ya : )

Mhjt, your boy was heavier than mine at 20 weeks- 316g. Think is quite light compared to other mummies. But it is normal for 20 weeks bb. So I do really expect my lit precious will grow steadily over the period. Haha.. However now i am thinking he likes to grow exponential aft 20weeks. Haha...

Yup yup... Keep us updated about your boy boy too after your next Thur appointment : )

mhjt

Oh.. No wonder so many people queued for diapers LOL enjoy your shopping ya : )

Mhjt, your boy was heavier than mine at 20 weeks- 316g. Think is quite light compared to other mummies. But it is normal for 20 weeks bb. So I do really expect my lit precious will grow steadily over the period. Haha.. However now i am thinking he likes to grow exponential aft 20weeks. Haha...

Yup yup... Keep us updated about your boy boy too after your next Thur appointment : )
Yeah, he's a large when plotted against the growth chart. Haha. That's what the doctor mentioned. He didn't say anything about needing me to control intake. Partly because I do know what I should be eating and how much. Haha.

oinkquack

Hi All
I'm actually EDD-ing in end feb. but feb thread seems like we have very few people! How come there are so many march babies here?? hee hee

Oqleong

wierd ques but asking

Is ur baby kicking u u ebery now n then? Mine is like air like that trembling every 2hours ... walk tremble, lie down tremble. Is this normal? Mine is 21weeks plus

Oqleong

dunno

Not exactly tremble ... its like a heart beat feel or soft kicks as uf like bubbles in ur womb dunno is it baby movements?? U encoubter

mhjt

Does anyone remember what was next to spring maternity at the parenthood fair? I took a picture of the cot but can't remember what the store was. Please help. :)

I like the white cot.

If anyone else if comparing cots, possible to do a market survey. Haha. I remember seeing spring maternity and the store next to it. That's all I think.

NeyMO

Does anyone remember what was next to spring maternity at the parenthood fair? I took a picture of the cot but can't remember what the store was. Please help. :)

I like the white cot.

If anyone else if comparing cots, possible to do a market survey. Haha. I remember seeing spring maternity and the store next to it. That's all I think.
You mean on the right hand side of spring maternity store with some cots there? There was Baby kingdom. The left hand side was the stage. :001_302:

I like white cot as well : ) But the pass down cot from my husband's brother is wooden color.. haha.. so I bought the night owl bedsheet to match the theme.

Mhjt, you bought anything from the fair?

NeyMO

Hi Chocolate 07! I guess it's because my bump is not super obvious yet. Measuring at 38 inches. So far I not buying maternity clothes as my friends advise me to just go normal stores and get a large for tshirts and clothes so in future I can still wear. I am now looking for those long dress that is empire cut cos I heard it compliments the baby bump and its unlike a maternity dress. Will start to go shopping for more clothes soon as I feel that I need more clothes soon.
Hello Susananation, just measured my waist. Wow... it is now 32.5 inches with 871g bb (24weeks) inside :err: Amazing.. I was 23 inches before preggi.. :eek:

Me too. Will go to shop for cloth whenever necessary. Currently only got 2 maternity tops and 1 pant.. Hubby always urge me to get more.. But really think wasted if only wear for 3 more months...

NeyMO

Wow.. too many post to keep up. Haha...
How's all of u coping with 2nd trimester? I'm 24weeks tmr. Baby is so active kicking and bumping all over in there. Haha..
Should be feeling more energetic for now.

I will take a walk at the fair at expo this Sunday. Anyhow,any mummies considering cloth diapering? I'm very keen to use that w my 2nd baby,since the first was on the usual diapers.

:)
l0r3tTa, do you mind to share with me how to use cloth diapers? Any differences than usual diapers and napkin? Sounds interesting .. :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi, I'm considering Moo Moo Kow Kow cos it's adjustable. Nd to check put their promo. Charlie Banana having promo but nd to take a look at d quality first
Apr gal, do share with us if there is any promo on Moo Moo Kow Kow brand ya :001_302:

NeyMO

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 13 boys Vs 9 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16