EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Im still waiting for my bump to grow bigger .. Now still quite small, nobody can notice yet :/ hope bb is well inside
I think before 20weeks it was quite hard to distinguish my pregnancy. But once after 20 weeks, my baby bump just like ballon blowing, now with very cute little bb inside womb.. Amazing for my belly of the stretching... hahaha

neuros

Neuros, edd and where to deliver.. LOL
Oic... Hahaa...

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
Vodka-
Prince Mount A Mar 29
Teens09 - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 10

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13

neuros

I feel that I ballooned a lot in the last 2 weeks. Attending a wedding lunch this sat - dress I was planning to wear and tried on ok with some allowance 2 weeks ago now cannot wear anymore *sob*. But my weight gain is only 0.2kg - why??? hmmm...

mhjt

Mine too. Got more obvious since nearing 20th week and after. :)

neuros, where did you get the dress? I have a wedding dinner to attend in Jakarta next month. Gotta shop for a dress to wear.

PuTRi

Hahahaha... Not only u ladies cant fit in that nice dress. I cant fit in most of my clothes as for my drastic weight gain earlier pregnancy. Now i guess my weight is stablizing, but my tummy is ballooning!!! My bump is very obvious @ 17th weeks only... *palmface*

NeyMO

I feel that I ballooned a lot in the last 2 weeks. Attending a wedding lunch this sat - dress I was planning to wear and tried on ok with some allowance 2 weeks ago now cannot wear anymore *sob*. But my weight gain is only 0.2kg - why??? hmmm...
Really? only 0.2kg? Hmm... i also dun know... check with your gynae and let me know... I also very curious :001_302:

NeyMO

Hahahaha... Not only u ladies cant fit in that nice dress. I cant fit in most of my clothes as for my drastic weight gain earlier pregnancy. Now i guess my weight is stablizing, but my tummy is ballooning!!! My bump is very obvious @ 17th weeks only... *palmface*
Hehe... seem like most of us cant really fit into our nice dress :001_302: I could fit into the dress but the baby bump will be more obvious and my cup is "upgrading" from B to C.... Looking forward to D... hahahaha..... Anyway, I hope this upgrading will able to breastfeed my little boy when he is out LOL

NeyMO

I also attending a wedding at Sentosa early of Dec with "HUGE HUGE" baby bump (i guess) .. 7++ months... LOL

Wanna to get a nice nice gown too :Dancing_wub:

NeyMO

Sorry if I missed out any mummies that had already confirmed the gender or those TBC (to be confirmed).

To those mummies : Smilem, MsSaggi, Putri, JuJuLim, butter2012, chocolate07, Pooi Yan - Don't mind if you could update me the info if you are interested to participate the Gender score board to make it more fun LOL Thanks :001_302:

Update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:

Currently 6 boys Vs 3 gals :001_302:

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
Vodka-
Prince Mount A Mar 29
mhjt -
Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19

Last edited:
Any idea when we shd start switching to maternity bra? Wonder when will d increase stabilize too...
so far, i've been buying bigger bra sizes.. imagine me being a C now i need a D.. im afraid that after birth is E
then it makes hard for me to buy..

i dunno if it works for you..

mhjt

Tell me about the size change. Mine increased significantly in the first trimester, from D/DD to E cup :S
I havent bought any since 1.5 months ago. I only got 2 bras, just got the shapers. There are super comfy. Their bra prices are about $80-110 per piece.

Mette, mentioned to me that nursing bra, try to get them only in January. Since we're all due about the same time, go then to look again.

If you find it hard to find sizes, go try Change Lingerie (Scandinavian brand), it's at Cluny Court 02-08, 501 Bukit Timah Road. Their grand opening is November 8th. Previously they were in Holland Village. Tell them I (Michelle) recommended you girls, the owner (Mette) might give you a special discount too, and even more if she's in a good mood. Otherwise, look for Lydia, she's really nice too.

neuros

Mine too. Got more obvious since nearing 20th week and after. :)

neuros, where did you get the dress? I have a wedding dinner to attend in Jakarta next month. Gotta shop for a dress to wear.
My dress was from Paris hahaaa... Went on holiday in May and bot but never got to wear yet... Hee...

neuros

Hehe... seem like most of us cant really fit into our nice dress :001_302: I could fit into the dress but the baby bump will be more obvious and my cup is "upgrading" from B to C.... Looking forward to D... hahahaha..... Anyway, I hope this upgrading will able to breastfeed my little boy when he is out LOL
For me, my bump is not the issue - can still cover up even at almost 21w unless i wear tighter clothes. it's my chest area that's causing me not to be able to wear my dresses! and bigger breasts means i look vv fat! Esp since I'm the plump plump type in the first place... *sob*

NeyMO

Just realized most of the mummies have actually "more noble" than mine... (shy)... I am actually smaller size (XS or S) b4 pregnant and now wearing M for most of my cloths but started to feel tight these few days... (sad...)

I had started to wear my maternity cloth with lace somemore with pink yesterday (22 weeks). My colleague said finally can see the baby bump ... haha...

Hmmm... I am currently using Bra extender and think will going to take out all wire from the bra as heard the wired-bra will block the milk duct.. then I plan to get the maternity/nursing bra when at later stage to see the progression of my breast growth.. LOL

For me, my bump is not the issue - can still cover up even at almost 21w unless i wear tighter clothes. it's my chest area that's causing me not to be able to wear my dresses! and bigger breasts means i look vv fat! Esp since I'm the plump plump type in the first place... *sob*
me too!
i oso plump plump.. i thought to lose some weight before i preggie.. so that it'll be healthier.. but in the end, havent lose weight, baby come already..

now every part of me seems so rounded.. but my hubby always console me and say im a "cute mummy"..

smilem

i also use the extention for my existing bra.. not much diff.. i wearing C cup.. till now still ok wor..

clothes = i still wearing my norm clothes jz tat jean ve to change to maternity type.

i tot of go BKK to buy those maternity stuff.. any mummies can recommend where i can find in BKK?

Teens09

Hi mommies, i m at my 20weeks i alrdy wear maternity bras alrdy.. Feel so much comfort and my size upgrade from b to c.. I bought them at baby fair only $20 each.. There is an baby fair coming this week at expo.. Fri to sun i think.