EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Oh.. It is the signature part u have to edit from ur personal setting and then go to this lilypie.com website to create a countdown ticker and insert it to ur signature part..
Sorry Teens09.. I still couldn't find the signature part from personal setting ler...

NeyMO

Hi Neymo, our gynae did show us some clips in 3D foc but he did mentioned he dun like to do 3D scan. Din really mentioned d exact reason but I guess is d effect on bb.

From d 3D she does like daddy, I feel. My hubby family having quite a dominant gene though I hope my princess will inherit some of my genes too :D
Hope u will b able to hv a look at yr prince tis sat n do tell us who he looks like! :)
Your gynae is superb nice ler.. free of charge for 3D scanning. I heard if I want to do so, then additional 200-300 is incurred. :embarrassed: So dun really worth to pay additional few hundreds to do so ...

Anyway, I still embrace a slim hope that my gynae will "suddenly" do the 3D ultrasound scanning for me "free of charge" in Saturday.. haha...:001_302:

I do hope my prince will inherit his daddy genes - single eyelids, 1.8m height, white and nice tooth, humorous and gentle etc.. haha... :001_302: Anyway, health is the most important thing to others..

NeyMO

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 13 boys Vs 8 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount A Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical CentreMar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
Putri - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

cagnes

You can go to settings and 'edit signature' part from the left side column.
Then go lilypie.com & create a ticker,after done.
Copy the HTML and paste into the signature part.
Checked the small box -> Insert the picture
Save and u are done! ;)
hope it helps

Sorry Teens09.. I still couldn't find the signature part from personal setting ler...

NeyMO

Hi mummies,
Just went for my FA scan at NUH yesterday.... Going to have a little prince! :)

My bb is the biggest here I think. At 21wks n 3days he is 430g, N I gained 6.5kg so far. Sonographer say within normal range but... Will wait for my gyne to advise this sat when I c her. Hope within normal range!

I also managed to c the bb in 3D :) think it was complementary for me. So managed to get 2 pics of his face :D
Congratz Aps... A prince ya :001_302: Had already updated in our gender board!

Dun worry too much about the bb weight as from the chart

Average fetal length and weight chart

Your prince at 21w & 3 days should between 360-430g.. so I think it should not be an concern.. Dun worries.. :001_302:

Is there any issue that you have to see your gynae again this Sat?

Woo.. you also manage to see your bb in 3D FOC.. so good :001_302:

NeyMO

Neymo, u going to take maternity shoots?
Yup yup... very exciting..:001_302: Now searching to those mataternity photography concept for my shooting in Jan LOL

I signed up the maternity (Studio) + new born (at home) at $600 with one free album :001_302:

how about you, Cagnes? Have you decided to take any maternity photos?

aps

NeyMO:716971 said:
Congratz Aps... A prince ya :001_302: Had already updated in our gender board!

Dun worry too much about the bb weight as from the chart

Average fetal length and weight chart

Your prince at 21w & 3 days should between 360-430g.. so I think it should not be an concern.. Dun worries.. :001_302:

Is there any issue that you have to see your gynae again this Sat?

Woo.. you also manage to see your bb in 3D FOC.. so good :001_302:
Thanks for the reassurance... :D

I m seeing Dr G. tan from Thomson woman's clinic. So my FA scan is at NUH, not by my gyne, need to go c her for her to explain the report in detail n also for routine checkup :)

NeyMO

Thanks for the reassurance... :D

I m seeing Dr G. tan from Thomson woman's clinic. So my FA scan is at NUH, not by my gyne, need to go c her for her to explain the report in detail n also for routine checkup :)

Oic... me too.. will be seeing my gynae this Sat as well :001_302:

NeyMO

I'm still looking around. May head down to the fair at expo tmr to see any deals

Cagnes, you may want to download the brochure from website. There is couple of studios offer, e.g THE STUDIO LOFT Booth F4, STUDIO PLAY Booth D30 & D34 etc. You can go online to check the package and either you like their photography concept..

The New born bb photos need to be shot within 2 weeks. My hubby and I then decided to engage the photographer to come over to our house for the shooting instead of going to studio.. :001_302:

Apr gal

Down wif terrible running nose, cough n sore throat. iZit safe to take medi prescribe by doc or shd I natural heal? Wat natural remedy shd I try? Tq

NeyMO

Down wif terrible running nose, cough n sore throat. iZit safe to take medi prescribe by doc or shd I natural heal? Wat natural remedy shd I try? Tq

Aprgal, last time I was taking red dates + honey warm water. It took abt one week to recover. If your case is serious, then perhaps take medicine that are safe for pregnant mummies..

For myself, I do not take any medicine so far (thank God) whenever I sick during pregnancy and I use natural remedy to do self-healing. And it is expected the natural remedy will take much more longer time to build up the immunity. Of course, resting is also important in the recovery.

Also, I am drinking fresh fruit juices (6-8 fruits e.g: Kiwi, lemon, dragonfruit, apple, passionfruit, strawberries, blueberries, carrot etc) everyday to boost up my Vitamin and mineral intake everyday. Tedious but I feel myself very "fresh" everyday - no constipation and good complexion..

Take care ya, aprgal!!!:001_302: