EDD March 2013

PrincessCC

Hi iNalixious,

Congratulations. How many months old is your dearest?

Were you in Our Lady's Ward or St Raphael's Ward? Aside to the environment, did the renovation noise affect your ward?

My EDD is in March 2013. Hopefully it will sound as peaceful as what I hear yesterday during the tour. :001_302:

iNalixious

Hi iNalixious,

Congratulations. How many months old is your dearest?

Were you in Our Lady's Ward or St Raphael's Ward? Aside to the environment, did the renovation noise affect your ward?

My EDD is in March 2013. Hopefully it will sound as peaceful as what I hear yesterday during the tour. :001_302:
Firstly congrats!
My dd is now 1 mth. If i remember right i was in Our Lady Ward. The single room i chose was situated near the family suite room so it was bigger than the normal single rooms. & truthfully, the renovation didn't even affect my ward. Totally silent aside from baby cries haha.

Apr gal

Hi PrincessCC! I delivered my DD at Mount A. Yes the place is peaceful & so far their service is good too! I stayed in their single room. It pretty much felt like a hotel than a hospital haha.
Wow good to know tat Mt A is so peaceful n nice. May I no how much roughly is d single room package for normal delivery? Unfortunately my gynae only deliver at Thomson

iNalixious

Wow good to know tat Mt A is so peaceful n nice. May I no how much roughly is d single room package for normal delivery? Unfortunately my gynae only deliver at Thomson
Hi Apr gal! If u look here: Maternity Packages Singapore | Maternity Package that's the maternity package prices inclusive of GST. honestly, they actually increased the prices from the last time I was there in Dec 2012. If you want to roughly know how the single room looks like i have pictures of it. Once in awhile get to stay in a comfortable looking hospital room mah.. xD

Ryca

Teens09,

i jus did my 32weeks scan too and like you my baby is 1.6kg..but the doc didnt mention about slow growth rate..he said everything will go as planned. I googled about the average fetus weight at 32weeks is ard 1.7kg.. the baby will gain about half a pound each week from now and probably double his weight at the end of another 8weeks..

mayb u should wait for ur next scan before u decide on which delivery method ur goin to do or perhaps seek second opinion?

mamasesame

Teens09,

i just did my 32weeks scan too and like you my baby is 1.6kg..but the doc didnt mention about slow growth rate..he said everything will go as planned. I googled about the average fetus weight at 32weeks is around 1.7kg.. the baby will gain about half a pound each week from now and probably double his weight at the end of another 8weeks..

mayb you should wait for your next scan before you decide on which delivery method your goin to do or perhaps seek second opinion?

wah! that makes my baby, 1.8kg at 31weeks chubby!!!!! but gynae said the weight is good when i asked her if the weight is okay. going for my 33weeks check up tomorrow.

btw, any mummies feel crampy/jabbing feeling down there these few weeks? i had the sharp jabbing feeling a couple of times ytd while walking.. was a little concerned.

NeyMO

Ryca and Teens09 mummies, pls dun worry about the baby weight b4 32 weeks. My Gynae said our lit precious will grow exponentially from 32 to 36 weeks (every week about 0.2-0.25kg). So try to have high carbo food during the 4 weeks.

My lit boy weight 2.1 kg during 32 weeks. This coming Friday will go and do 34 weeks check up. Hopefully he will be about 2.5 kg that time. Keep my fingers crossed : )

Mamasesame, do update us about your Gynae visit tomorrow ya : ) I dun have any jabbing feel as what u had experienced. Could it be the moving of the baby inside womb?

The movement of my bb is become more and more frequent with consistent pattern. I could feel him almost every second. : ) sooooo mischievous .. Haha..

Does any mummy go for maternity shooting? I'll do mine on this Friday noon after my Gynae visit in the morning : )

nyukmooy

She will tell you on phone after your birth about the air con issues..
I find it reasonable coz she's wearing those Malay scarf and clothing while massaging us.. Will be hot for her too...
I love her massage coz she helps me to tighten my tummy and relieves my pain right after the 1st massage...
Manage to slim down a bit too after her massage coz her strength is quite strong and everytime she touches any part we find it sensitive, she will tell us in advance before proceeding..
How's her rate now??
Hi ladies
Currently, i'm doing some survey on post-natal massage too. I also wants to know her rate and how many sessions? Kindly share some info to me too!! Thanks!!

nyukmooy

wah! that makes my baby, 1.8kg at 31weeks chubby!!!!! but gynae said the weight is good when i asked her if the weight is okay. going for my 33weeks check up tomorrow.

btw, any mummies feel crampy/jabbing feeling down there these few weeks? i had the sharp jabbing feeling a couple of times ytd while walking.. was a little concerned.
All mummies, make me feel so exciting to see little boy also...heee..My little one hits 33 weeks this weekend and i will be seeing my gynae this weekend. I do not know know the weight of my little one. I need to find out from my gynae this week.

Hi mamasesame, most of the times, i can feel my boy movement in my tummy. My baby head starts turning down...sometime i can feel not confortable when i walk..becuase i can feel his head when i walk.

nyukmooy

I just finished my 32 weeks checkup on this morning, everything are all right and my baby girl is 1.9kg now :)
Have mummies bought breast pump already? Can share to me, what brand and which model that you bought?? how much does you bought??
Hi Veryberry mummy
i bought Medela for breast pump (Single electric). I bought it S$140 bundle set after discount.

nyukmooy

hi all, I'm going for 32 weeks checkup on coming Monday. We are looking forward to look our baby girl...^^
Anyone of you have decide to inject epidural during labour??
Hi veryberry mummy
I will choose to jap epidural. I heard the pain is really killing...during labour..

mamasesame

All mummies, make me feel so exciting to see little boy also...heee..My little one hits 33 weeks this weekend and i will be seeing my gynae this weekend. I do not know know the weight of my little one. I need to find out from my gynae this week.

Hi mamasesame, most of the times, i can feel my boy movement in my tummy. My baby head starts turning down...sometime i can feel not confortable when i walk..becuase i can feel his head when i walk.

its not the baby jabbing you feeling. its like a sharp pain shooting down your cervix feeling. but anw, i checked with gynae today and she said "normal lah" haha. so all's good. :)

baby is at 2.5kg at 33weeks! its on the heavy side. *worried* gynae said baby has turned around.

hubby will be helping me take photos.

post-natal massage 7 sessions at $380 with a mdm maria. any reviews on her??

NeyMO

Ryca, I engaged Ashley photography to do maternity+new born shooting for me. I signed up the 2 in 1 package during last baby fair and it costs $500 in total. A free album will be given an we are free to choose the photos to be design in the album : ) I checked with some famous studios for the 2 in 1 package and it costs $1000 in total.

My hubby is good at photography with good gear of DSLR camera and he wanna to do the shooting for me. Haha... But eventually he decided to engage a pro photographer to ve better photos.. : )

I engaged Baby Bellies to ve the post natal massage 10 days for $580 with lots of freebies (huggies diapers, huggies baby wipes, 6months free baby insurance, baby mat, free 1 baby massage, free 1 $39 pre-natal massage etc) during last baby fair. Heard it is reputable with effective slim down of tummy as early as aft 2 session. Dun know how true it is.. Haha... : )

aps

Hi ladies, just wondering is anyone know when is the latest your little one will turn head down?

Last visit to gyne my little one was in a frank breech position, head up with feet at face :( gyne said head a bit big and legs r long so might be breech all the way... Hopefully little one will learn to cross leg and do a somersault if not will need to deliver earlier via c-section.... Hoping to go for all natural.delivery but hear this really sad... :(

NeyMO

Dun be sad, aps. I heard my sister said the position of bb could be head-down even thought during the last min prior to delivery starts. Some Gynaes will apply massage to help to turn the bb head down sometimes depends of situation.

My lit precious showed head-down position since 28 weeks and remain this kind of posture till 32 weeks. Will check with Gynae again today (34weeks) abt the position.

l0r3tTa

wow...

just read all the messages from page 72. hahaha...

Its really exciting..we are all nearing our due dates..

I went for my gynae check on Tuesday, about 33weeks + and little boy is at 2.2kg now, gained about 12kg. All is well, baby head is very low according to my gynae, probably due to a low hanging uterus that has been stretched from the first pregnancy. haha..

I'm really feeling all the weight now especially when trying to get a good sleep and my elder boy keeps squeezing me to the edge of the bed and just wanting to be close to me during his sleep. hahaha..

I'm deciding to go with Babies bellies for post natal massage and they will be at the baby expo fair this weekend. As well as I will be opting for Medela Freestyle, buying it from eBay, since it is much cheaper...saw at OG its retailing at $899/$988?? omg!! so expensive..from eBay, I can get it at SGD$350-$400...

From my experience, direct latching on right after birth will help to stimulate the milk flow, and keep latching baby on. I am going for electric Dual cos obviously it saves time and of cos it helps to stimulate milk production when you get back to work since you can't direct latch on. I used electric single pump the first time round and milk supply didn't establish very consistently after I got back to work. So yep, I am for DUAL pump!! hahaha...

Hope all you mummies are doing great!! :)

NeyMO

Just done my 34 weeks scanning.

My lit boy weigh 2.54kg with 144 bpm. Gynae said the growth is good and will see me in 2 weeks time later : ) the total weight gain for me so far is 9kg. Still got room to increase ... Haha..

Thank God!!

NeyMO

Lor3tTa, I also engaged baby bellies for my post natal last oct baby fair. : )

Do you mind to share the e-bay Medela freestyle breast pump with me? How come the price come with so cheap? Does it come with warranty?

Thanks in advance ya :)